Stalking

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 10:30pm and Kyuhyun is walking down one of the many streets of Seoul. Why? He’s got one word for you, Yoona. That was basically all you needed to know to answer all of your questions. Yoona was basically a magnet for trouble. With a roll of her eyes and a crinkled nose, it was a telltale sign that she was up to something. You could practically see the wheels turning in her head, scheming out her next big adventure.

“Explain to me again why I’m doing this?” Kyuhyun asked the girl that was peering into a small café as he pulled down his mouth cover. An hour ago, Yoona had just randomly shown up to his dorm and dragged him out with her but not before waiting for him to he dress up in his disguises, claiming she needed his help.

“We’re following Seohyun,” Still observing her prey from around the corner, Yoona answered. “Because she’s been acting odd, really secretive and won’t tell us about it.” They were both standing across a café building, observing the SNSD’s maknae, who was inside, well Yoona was staring and Kyuhyun was just twiddling his thumbs.

“What you’re doing isn’t following, it’s called stalking.” Kyuhyun retorted back in a snarky tone. “You do realize that Seohyun is a grown adult and not to mention probably the most sensible one out of your group?” Kyuhyun shot his companion an incredulous look.

“Don't you think I don’t know that?” Yoona hissed back impatiently. “That’s why the unnies and I are even more worried; Seo baby would never act like this. What if she’s being blackmailed or worse…?” Yoona gasped as her imagination ran wild. “What if she got addicted to drugs and now she’s meeting some drug dealer.”

“At a café? Honestly, you’ve watched way too many crime shows.” Kyuhyun flicked Yoona’s head, hard. “For all we know she could be on a date.”

“Then why wouldn’t she tell us about him?”

“Oh I don’t know,” Kyu answered sarcastically. “It could be because you guys would make a big deal about it. I bet at least one of you will say, ‘oh our baby is growing up and finally interested in boys’ or worse scare the poor guy of with all of your presences.” Kyuhyun concluded. A frown marred onto Yoona’s pretty face, she was not in the least satisfied with his idea. “Look, someone is talking to Seo.” He told Yoona, pointing through the glass to change the subject.

“That’s HwanHee!” Yoona exclaimed as she recognized the figure that was talking to Seohyun.

“Who?”

“Seohyun’s best friend.” Yoona whipped her head around and pulled of cover. “Don’t you know anything? As Seohyun’s onscreen other half you should know things like this.”

Kyuhyun huffed at her unreasonableness, “We’re just onscreen promotional couples, it’s not like we’re actually dating each other.”

“But she’s your ideal girl so you should still know more about her.” Yoona reasoned despite knowing she was driving Kyuhyun crazy.

“I don’t like her like that.” He grumbled unhappily. “Are you ever going to drop this?” He didn’t understand why she was so persistent on pushing him and Seohyun together. He didn’t see Seohyun in that way and he was pretty sure she didn’t either. With Yoona, you could never be sure of what her reasons were, for all he knew she was doing it just to torture him.

“Probably not,” Yoona shrugged.

Kyuhyun sighed in defeat, knowing there was no way to convince her to drop the subject. She was like a stubborn mule, once she had her eyes set on something there was no changing her mind. All you can do is stand around and let her work things out. His eyes shifted to the maknae they were surveying. “They’re coming out.” He said as he saw them emerging out of the small café. “And apparently crossing the street?”

Yoona followed his line of vision and true enough Seohyun was heading there way. “Quick, cover me.” Yoona told Kyuhyun as she gripped onto his collar and pulled him in.

Surprised by her sudden actions, Kyuhyun fell onto her small figure, causing Kyuhyun’s lips to be pushed against her neck. Yoona drew a breath in, feeling the softness of his lips on her neck. Her heart pounded heavily in her ears as if she had just ran the marathon. “Yoona, let me go-” 

Coming to her senses, she shushed him and remembered there was a reason they were in this awkward situation, Seohyun. “Be quiet Kyu oppa, don’t screw this up.Bring your arms up so you can block me.”

He gulped and did as he was told. Over the years he had known Yoona he had learned it was not a good idea to get Yoona upset be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter