Paintball

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The rules are simple shoot for the chest. If you get shot anywhere else like an arm then you can't use that limb, but you're still alive. These things tend to hurt and cause bruises so try to hit in places where our fans won't be able to see, or they'll think we're getting abused or something. And no shooting the face, understood?" Changmin explained as he looked around the face mask covered members of the Yoong Line and Krystal. Fortunately for Jonghyun, Krystal was schedule free for the day and was able to join the group. Each of the teams was dressed in different colors, so others could identify who was who. MinYoon were red, ChangToria were green, JongStal were yellow, and last but not least KyuWook were blue.

They nodded. Earlier on that morning, the male members of the group had gone and rented the equipments while Yoona, Victoria and Krystal stayed in the car as not to attract too much attention. Now that they all had they masks on, the idols hardly recognizable, making it safe for them to go all out. "Alright, we have five minutes before we start, so go find a spot to hide."  Changmin ordered like a true lieutenant in command. "Oh and here are your walkie talkies." He added, suddenly remembering. "Use these to announce who's been eliminated. Now scatter."

It's been two minutes since each of the teams went their separate ways and team MinYoon have found the a decent hiding spot behind a couple of haystacks. “You remember our plan right?” Minho asked his partner in crime once they got settled in.

“I go lure our victims and you ambush them from the back.”Yoona recalled back to their plan. It wasn’t overly complicated.

“But remember don’t get too close for them to hit you.” He reminded her. Ever since he knew they were going to be paintballing he had been completely psyched, so much that he couldn’t get a wink of sleep last night. It was rare for him to be involved any physical sport and he was going to enjoy every moment of it. The best thing of all was Yoona was his partner, you could say she was just more competitive, if not, more than him. So it could only expected, they would give this game their best effort today. Glancing at the noona he had known since he joined the SM family, he sighed in guilt. “Noona, maybe I should go as bait-”

“No way!”Yoona cut him off immediately. “You’re the better marksman so it would make sense for you to wait here. Besides I don’t think the guys really have the heart to hit me.”

Minho's eyes enlarged twice its size, looking like a frog more than ever. So she did know about their special affections for her. And here he had thought she was completely oblivious to it. But then again they weren't exactly elusive about it with their actions, especially not the way Changmin would always treat her to dinner without the group, or how Kyuhyun would get even more cocky and boastful when Yoona was around to watch him win a game, or how Ryeowook would cook her favorite meal whenever she visited the dorms or how Jonghyun would come up with the lamest excuses just to be close to her or even how he, himself, used his famous "charismatic" stare when he caught her attention. Heck, Victoria oddly clung onto Yoona more than she did with her own members.  Oh yeah, they were all ers for the Yoona drug. And whether she knew or not, Yoona had them wrapped around her little finger.

"Minho, I think someone's coming over. I'm going to go check it out. Be ready to kill." Yoona hissed quietly in all seriousness before rushing off to become the bait of their first victim.

Minho blinked, gathering his thoughts back to reality. This was so not the tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter