First Meeting

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Yoong Line

We need to talk. Meeting at our lair next Monday at 11P.M. All of you better be there.

From: Your beautiful leader, YoonA

At 11:30 pm all the members of Yoong Line gathered around a coffee table like they had been ordered to. "Good, everybody's here." Yoona clapped her hands together excitedly. "This will be our first-"

"Wait a minute, why is there flowers in the middle?" Kyuhyun interrupted, his index finger pointing to the vase full of pink roses that blocked his view of Yoona.

"Because Jonghyun oppa gave them to me." Three pairs of eyes immediately glared down at the man being mentioned. Ignoring the silent death threats from Kyuhyun, Changmin and Minho to Jonghyun, Yoona continued. "As I was saying this will be our first official meeting since I overtook Kyu line-

"You didn't overtake Kyu line, I was simply gentleman enough to amuse your idea of Yoong Line." The ex-leader explained slyly.

Yoona scoffed, "It's more like we don't want you as our leader anymore. It was a Coup D'etat no matter how you look-"

"Off you go." Kyuhyun plucked the vase off the table.

Narrowing her eyes and pursing her lips together, she gave Kyuhyun a heated glare. "Yah! Are you going to let me finish or not?!" 

"What?" The maknae of Suju shrugged his shoulders innocently. "I was just moving this out of the way because I couldn't see the beautiful view in front of me."

 "No more interruptions or it's no gaming for you for a week." Yoona threatened, too peeved to respond his sweet words, while the eyes that were once glaring at Jonghyun have shifted their attention to Kyuhyun. "Anyway I was going to say I feel there's a few things we should discuss with the beginning of this new year." The doe eyed girl glanced around, nobody made a sound afraid of upsetting the already irritated choding. "Such as adding new members."

"What?!? Only I'm allowed to add people!" "Sure, I don't mind." "Who did you have in mind?" "We don't need anymore people in this group." The members shouted at once. 

Victoria, who had been sitting silently besides Yoona, gave Ryeowook a knowing look, both of them thinking the same thing. This will be interesting. Both she and Ryeowook liked to dub Kyu line as the Yoona fan club. Every member of the group seemed fond of the girl on some level, heck even she, an girl, had a soft spot for the sweet looking deer. It most certainly would be interesting to see how the new members fared in the group. If they liked Yoona that would mean more competition for the current boys but if they didn't like Yoona then the new members would be lacking a great commonality with the rest of the guys. Like Shakespare once wrote, "To be or not to be, that is the question."

"Let me explain first." Yoona shushed the complaining boys. "It's been two years since EXO has debuted, I think we should add two of their members and maybe a member from Infinite." Before any of the members could ask why, Yoona added. "Look we have Changmin oppa for TVXQ, Kyu oppa and Wookie oppa for Suju, Me for SNSD, Qian unnie for Fx and Minho for Shinee."

Kyuhyun, Changmin, Jonghyun and Minho stared blankly at Yoona as if to express "So?"

Yoona groaned in frustration. "It's obvious that we all have a member representing the groups under SM so we should also add someone from EXO to spread the family love."

"Ohhhh." Their mouths dropped in an 'o' shape in understanding. "But Jonghyun's not from SM." Changmin pointed out. "No offense."

Jonghyun shrugged, he didn't really mind. He liked his group and his company and besides most of the time Yoong line members didn't treat him any different so really he had the best of both worlds.

"I know but you still can't ignore the pattern that's why I a;so want to add someone from Infinite, they are not part of SM like Jonghyun yet technically they are SM since we merged with them. Plus aren't they making a unit between Key and Woohyun?" Yoona explained.

Victoria nodded in agreeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter