Reasons

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

Why do you like Im Yoona? Why or Why not?

The EXO-K maknae bit down on his lip, trying to think of an appropriate answer. Did he like Yoona noona? Yes...probably more than he should. Why did he like her? He thought long and hard of why he liked her. And came up with nothing. He just liked her, wasn't that enough? Wasn't there a saying, you don't have to have a reason to like someone?

"Sehun!" Yoona shouted as she approached the young man.

Even with the fans screaming in the background, he had heard someone calling out his name. Turning around he spotted the doe eyed girl standing close behind. "What's up?" His subtle smile forming into a wide grin. 

Just as she was about to say something, out of the corner of her eye she spotted her sisters pushing Eunhyuk into the fountain and burst in laughter. "Look," she pointed over to the scene, forgetting what she was originally going to say to him. 

Sehun briefly glanced at the direction of her attention, a devious smirk formed over his lips as he got an idea. "Oh Yoona." He cooed. His left hand reached out and wrapped his fingers around her thin arm. Ignoring the tingling sensation he received from the skin contact, he pulled her towards the spot where the was water shooting out.

"No," she tugged back, catching onto his evil plan, her hand pushing against his arm. 

"But you would look so much better wet." He teased, jerking her over. When that failed his right hand interlocked with hers, creating a good queasy feeling in his stomach. He gulped and dragged her with more force.

"I'm not Him Yoona for nothing." Yoona challenged, her face shone with determination. With speed that would put jaguar to shame, Yoona whirled around and started shoving Sehun towards the fountain.  

She makes me feel comfortable. Sehun chicken scratched onto the piece of white paper. 

Why do you like Im Yoona? Why or Why not?

She's a troll. Jongdae scribbled on the piece of paper without a second thought. 

"Joonmyeon, are you here?" A head popped into the practice room. Jongdae stopped his dancing and inspected the person at the door. Immediately, he recognized her as one of his infamous sunbaes.

"Sunbaenim." He bowed ninety degrees.

"Oh, hi." Yoona walked in and bent over slightly to return his bow. "I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?" She asked. 

Jongdae nodded nervously. "Kim Jongdae, I joined a week ago." He answered, making sure to use formalities. SM, was a stickler for that kind of tradition. 

"Im Yoona." She stretched her hand out to shake his hand. "Have you seen Joonmyeon around?"

"Huh," Jongdae paused, not exactly sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter