Flowers

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun rolled up his sleeves as he turned around in a circle, surveying his work of placing plastic covers on all the furniture in the living room and the floor he was currently in. Due to everyone's hectic schedule the group has yet to paint the living room as they had originally planned. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook has been busy doing their SS5 world tour, Changmin's promoting in Japan, Victoria has been training hard for her group's next comeback, and well since Minho and Yoona had won the game they didn't need to paint the room. As for himself, he had been busy until today, where he managed to squeeze in some time to stop by Yoong Line's hang out. It's been two weeks since the Yoong Line's game of paintball and the group's only progress on painting the living room walls was buying the paint needed to cover the room and moving the furniture toward the middle as not to get paint on it.

After taking the lid off of the paint can and using a wooden stick to stir the paint evenly, Jonghyun poured some of the paint into a plastic tray. Grabbing the roller by his side, he dipped it in then placed it on the wall and began to paint the walls.

About half an hour later, Jonghyun heard the front door opening; soon the leader of Yoong Line emerged into the living room. "Jonghyun," Yoona greeted with him a smile before she removed her jacket revealing some raggedy clothes that was not fit for an idol to wear."Are you here by yourself?"

"Yeah," he nodded, glancing at Yoona for an explanation of her current presence. When she didn't take his hint, he asked, "Is there a meeting tonight?"

"No," She shook her head, "I'm here to help paint the walls."

Jonghyun's head snapped in her direction. "But you won the game, you don't have to help."

"I know but I made the mess so I want to help plus it's not fair that you're painting by yourself." A gentle smile was etched onto her face as she rolled up her sleeves, ready to get to work. "That's why I'm wearing this thing." She tugged a part of her clothes, "so I wouldn't be troubled about ruining my clothes."

Jonghyun glanced at his own clothing and mentally did a face palm. He was dressed in a casual dress shirt and a fashionable pair of torn jeans, definitely not what you would wear when you're about to get your hands dirty. He refrained himself from groaning at his own naivety or rather his lack of experience. Getting back to the topic at hand, he declined her offer. "It's alright. You won the game fair and square, I've got this covered."

Yoona silently raised a brow. "Mmm hmm," eyeing the half painted maroon wall, she asked. "Exactly how long did it take for you to paint that?"

"About half an hour?" He admitted.

"Considering there's four sides and each wall takes you about an hour and you'll need to paint a second coat. This will take you at least another seven hours." She summed up, pressing her lips into a thin line.

Okay, so maybe he did need the help. "Okay," He accepted her help reluctantly. "There's another roller over you can use."

Yoona grabbed the equipment and rolled it in the painting before drawing a huge flower on the white wall. "What do you think?" She took a step back and admiring her own artwork."

Jonghyun hesitated before shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "Why do women like flowers so much? They don't smell that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter