New Members

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is going to be awkward." Kyuhyun stated as some members of Yoong line sat around the sofa waiting for the new members to come. Everyone had come early to prepare for the newcomers.

"It's only awkward if you think it's awkward." Yoona said, coming out of the kitchen with a plate of snacks. 

"No, it's going to be awkward." Minho defended Kyu, his hand reaching out to the food.

Yoona slapped away Minho's hand, receiving an "ow." "That's for the guests so wait. And how do you know it's going to be awkward if it hasn't happened already."

"Oh, it's happened before." Minho rebutted as he, Kyuhyun and Changmin all turned their gaze to Jonghyun. 

"Yeah, it was really awkward when I joined." Jonghyun admitted, recalling the first meeting he had with the Yoong line members.

Jonghyun sat awkwardly in one part of the long sofa while the Kyu line members sat either on the opposite or adjacent side. For the last ten minutes since Jonghyun's arrived, they've been sitting in silence. "Soooo..." He started saying, rubbing his hands over his leg in apprehension. He felt like a prey that was going to be killed soon under their stares, "What did you ask me to come here for?" 

Kyuhyun immediately glanced to Changmin. "You didn't tell him?"

"If I told him, he probably wouldn't have come." Changmin shrugged casually.

"I'll have you know, there's a lot of people who want to join Kyu line." Kyuhyun refuted his best friend. 

Jonghyun perked up in his seat. So this was a Kyu line meeting? He looked at each of the members more carefully. Changmin, the man who is long everywhere. Kyuhyun, the sharp tongued maknae. Minho, the frog eyed boy who had a really charismatic stare, Ryeowook, the man with very angler features. But then why was Victoria here? And most of all what did they want him for?

Victoria cleared to gain his attention. "The reason we asked you here is we were wondering if you wanted to join our group, Kyu line." She explained, seeing as how Kyuhyun and Changmin were occupied in their little dispute.

"Ohh,"Jonghyun muttered. Join Kyu line? He hesitated, would he fit well with this group? He was normally a very quite man and well Kyu line seemed very enuthsastic. Not to mention he didn't open up very well with people he didn't know very well. "Thanks, but I think I'm going to-"

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got held up by Teuk oppa, he wouldn't let me leave until I agreed to marry him." Yoona explained as she walked in to living room, cutting off whatever Jonghyun had to say.

"I can't believe he still does that." Minho remarked, a spark of jealousy flashed in his eyes. 

Unaware of the guest, Yoona walked over to the corner of the sofa where Kyuhyun and Changmin made room for her. "What did I miss?" She asked. The members of Kyu line glanced to the quiet Jonghyun. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I'm sorry I didn't notice you there Jonghyun-ssi. I guess you decided to come eh?" She stood up quickly and stretched out her hand, greeting him with one her megawatt smiles. 

Jonghyun sat awestruck. This was the first time he had met the SM's beloved so up close. She was free of any makeup yet she still looked beautiful, with the exception of the big eye bags under her eyes. "It-it's okay."

"Jonghyun-ssi was just telling us that he's not going to join us when you came in." Changmin told Yoona, his eyes sparkling in mischief. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter