Get in Line

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria is surprised to find all the Kyu line members present except for their leader when she arrived a quarter after nine in the lair. The doe-eyed soshi member usually arrived an hour before the meeting, scratch that, it was more like either Changmin or Kyuhyun tricked her into coming earlier by telling the meeting is an hour ahead of the time they told everyone else. Jongdae, Myungsoo and Sehun were all busy with group schedule so it was back to the original Kyu line for tonight. Ryeowook, Jonghyun and Minho were discussing what horror movie they should watch later while Changmin and Kyuhyun were playing video games. Though they all had something to do, her feminine senses told her someone of them were slightly agitated as if they were waiting for something or rather someone. She sets down the tray full of her famous spring rolls next to the rest of the snacks and joins the guys by the couch. 

"V," Changmin raised up one of his long arms and waited for her to give him a side hug.

She responds the action with a full-hearted hug and repeats the action with Kyuhyun. "So where's Yoona?" She sees Ryeowook's signaling for her not to ask but it's already too late. 

"I texted her but she didn't reply back." Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly, though you could tell from his tense shoulders that he cared a great deal.

"She probably didn't see the message, isn't' she busy between rehearsing for MC and filming The King Loves?" 

"She read the message."

"Oh," the wonders of the read setting. It helped to know if the recipient got the message but on the other end when the recipient doesn't reply back that's when it gets awkward.

"Who cares, we don't need her to have fun. Now who's with me?" Kyuhyun declared. An awkward silence enveloped the room for a couple of seconds before the rest of the members warily nodded. As the former leader of the line was about to complain about their lack of enthusiasm, the sound of phone calling stopped him.

Everyone turned to the source of the noise and found Ryeowook with his speaker on, rolling his eyes. "Why don't we just call her?"

"That's...actually a good idea," Changmin said.

On the fourth ring, Yoona picked up. "Hello?"

As soon as they heard the doe-eyed soshi member reply, everyone scooted a little closer to the phone. "Hey Yoong, Kyu sent a meeting invite to everyone yesterday, did you see it?"

"I thought I sent a message I can't make it today. Let me check." There was a long pause before she continued, "oh crap, my message didn't get - hey that's mine!" They heard her say all of a sudden. It takes a few seconds before she got back to them. "Sorry, I was taking care of something...as I was saying my message didn't get sent out. I won't be able to go tonight so have fun-."

"Yah, where are you?" Kyuhyun interrupted, completely ignoring the fact that he was being nosy. The fact that she picked up her phone meant she wasn't doing work, which meant there was no acceptable excuse for her to skip out on their hang out. 

Victoria wasn't sure if she was imagining things or not but she's sure that she heard a hesitant pause before Yoona answered the question. "I'm having dinner with Changwook oppa right now." Of all things she had expected Yoona to say, this was not one of them. She figured the younger woman would be hangin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter