Prime Minister and I

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ready?" Ryeowook asked, giving his fellow Yoong line members a look.

"Wait!" Minho came skidding in with a bowl of popcorn in his arm. Plopping between Changmin and Kyuhyun, he settled in the set. "Yep." The youngest one nodded. Ryeowook pressed down on the play button, immediately the 65 inch screen started playing Prime Minister and I, featuring their one and only Yoona. As friends who grew up along side each other it was only right for them to support her in her drama. And though she said it didn't matter, they knew she wanted them to watch it. So tonight, Jan 3rd, the members gathered together to watch their favorite leader. 

"Sooo we're not watching it from episode one?" Zhoumi asked his girlfriend lowering his voice to a whisper when Kyuhyun made a shushing sound, with the way he was reacting Zhoumi felt like the bad guy that would talk in the movie theater. Thankfully he and Qian were in a love seat which was a little further from the rest of the group, making it easy to have their conversation.

"No, everybody's watched up to the third episode." Victoria shook her head.

"Okaaaayyyyyy..." Zhoumi paused. "Why are we watching it together again?" On occasions like this, Kyuhyun would never pass up the moment to play his games.

"Because it's more fun and you can talk about it with other people." Victoria explained as if it was the most obvious reason. She had actually watched all of the episodes that were available already because she knew the ones her friends watched were without subtitles and she needed that. This was also why she brought her boyfriend along, to keep her company. Without their leader, this wasn't an official meeting so she could have brought her whole group with her if she wanted.

"With all due respect to Lee Beom Soo, he is way too old to play as noona's lover." Minho commented, an hour later while on a bathroom break and switching between episodes. "The interactions seem so weird."

"It's not like they can have a twenty year old play the prime minister." Changmin reasoned cleverly. Otherwise I would have tried out for the role. If it weren't for the fact that the prime minister had to be an older gentlemen, his chances of getting were actually good considering how SM liked to promote their own people

"Yoon siyoon would be a better love line for our Yoong." Victoria sighed wistfully, she was one that went for the second male lead. "There's so much Yoon in their names, it's like their destined for each other." Victoria added knowing full well it would rub the guys in the wrong way.

"Tch, so?" Kyuhyun tisked. "I'm married to her, that's destined to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter