This is War

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cracking his neck back and forth, Changmin used the towel around his neck to dry up his hair. He paused as he stepped into his bedroom. Something felt different. He narrowed his eyes and scanned the room. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Disregarding it as paranoia, he flung his towel into the hamper before getting into bed. It had been a long day of practicing. The young man sighed in relief as slid under the covers. Such a soothing feeling when your body is aching all over. In less than a minute, Changmin's eyelids grew heavy with exhaustion. Grabbing his favorite stuffed animal from the edge of the bed, he snuggled it up to his chest. His brows furrowed together. Something didn't feel right. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, he turned around the plush toy. "Ahhhh!" He screamed out in shock, all signs of sleepiness gone.

This wasn't his rilakkuma. The thing he was holding was a very deranged stuffed toy, if you could even call it that, that had patches made out of all different kinds of material over it's face. Even Chucky would look adorable compared to this thing. "What the hell?" He cursed as he spotted a piece of paper on the thing's hand.

~*~

"Hey, Mamacita, ayayayaya" Ryeowook hummed as he entered the Super Junior dorm with his phone in one hand and a shopping bag in the other.

Kanging and Heechul, the couch loungers as Ryeowook like to call them, greeted him before eyeing the bag in his hand. "You took one of their gifts?" Heechul asked judgingly. It was no secret that he didn't like any of the saesangs and that meant he would never a gift from them. "If you give them a bite of food, they'll chew you're hand off." He would always say. 

"No." Wookie shook his head, setting the bag down. "It's from Kyungsoo." Sitting down at the dining table, Ryeowook pulled out a plastic container filled with kimbaps at the sight of this, Kangin got up from his seat and joined Ryeowook at the table. Knowing Kangin's intentions, Ryeowook's arms wrapped protectively around the container. "Mine," he hissed, resembling quite the Gollum from The Ring.

Kangin however stood unaffected, staring steadily at the younger man with a expression that screamed out, "I'm your hyung."

After a minute of stare down, Ryeowook relented. "You can have one." He popped off the lid and handed a nicely wrapped kimbap to Kangin. As the older man stuffed the roll into his mouth, Ryeowook placed one in his mouth as well. Sour, bitter, and salty all assaulted his senses at once, making him gag at the awful taste.

"Yah!" Kangin yelled, "are you trying to make me sick? His hands wrapped around Ryeowook's neck in a choking manner.

"No!" Ryeowook cried out. "I had one too." He pointed at the blob that he spat out.

"So it's Kyungsoo's fault?"

Ryeowook opened his mouth then closed it, his brows furrowing together. It didn't make sense that his favorite dongsaeng of all time would do something like this. It did however sound like something the rest of his Kyu members would do. As Kangin helped throw out the disastrous kimap, Ryeowook spotted a piece of paper underneath the container. "Wait."

~*~

Sitting into the most comfortable chair in the world, Kyuhyun pressed on the on button of his laptop as he poured himself a cup of wine. Swiveling the red liquid around in his hand, he waited for his computer to boot up. It's been a long day. His body ached every where after the long atrocious practice they had to prepare their Chinese comeback. One game of star craft then it's off to bed. He decided. Bringing the glass closer to his lips, he took a big gulp of his favorite alcohol. In less than a second, he sprayed out the liquid, getting it every where. What the heck? Just then his laptop's wallpaper loaded into a picture that was obviously not his original choice. On his big bright gamer's laptop glowed a big picture of Pororo with a bubble saying, "We're helping you cleanse your soul."

~*~

Leaping onto his bed with full force, Minho smirked and mentally gave himself a pat on the back for his perfect aim. Rolling over onto his back, he tried recalling his schedule for the next few days. He was free of any duty for tomorrow and the day after that he had UNICEF filming but that was in the afternoon. Yes! He pumped his hands in the air. He could sleep in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter