Insecurities

Modern vs Medieval
Jiyong has a problem. He likes Seunghyun. The way he hugs him...kisses, touches, pleasures and etc. He is perfect. There is just one thing that bothers him to the core and he doesn't know what to do. Well....he kinda did address this problem before...but he ended up forgetting the thought. 
 
The problem is...that he is not in control. 
 
He wants it. 
 
He has to have it. 
 
Jiyong is a from a blood line of rulers of lands that the world would love to have a piece of. His father won many wars and fought even in the front lines with out a scratch. Jiyong is use to the strong presence of strong men, so he has always had the same mentality growing up. 
 
Though wars are not his favorite hobby...he knows that it is apart of becoming a king. You have to be responsible for many. You have to make the decisions. You declare what is going to happen and what is not going to happen. So Seunghyun....um he....well he is in control and Jiyong is....rather distracted. 
 
Seunghyun is  a nerd who collects toys, but he is not your ordinary nerd. He has a deep voice, tan skin, and a curl to his lips that makes you want to learn how to do flips. One look has you feeling like you want to pounce him. You don't want to yell at him because he is sweet as candy and you will do anything for him because his spell always binds you. He's Choi Seunghyun...and currently...he is on TOP. 
 
Jiyong comes back from the bathroom after cleaning himself off. He never came in his pants like this before in his life. The way that Seunghyun was feeling over his body with his hot mouth drove him wild. In the Kwon Kingdom such ual acts are almost forbidden. People only had to reproduce. What Jiyong felt 20 minutes ago was not an act of reproduction. It was the act of....he doesn't know the word yet, but he is not too bothered...
 
Seunghyun looks up from the TV as he hears the younger slowly walking back to the sofa. The older finds Jiyong cute how he is bitting his lip and walking slowly. You can see Jiyong's thoughts on his face on whether he should sit close or sit near the man that made him so . Jiyong of course takes a seat next to his hyung but faces the TV instead. 
 
The older smiles at the younger. "All clean?" 
 
Jiyong blushes a little bit and doesn't say anything but nods in response. The older scoots closer and puts an arm around Jiyong. Jiyong tenses up a bit to the touch that he is still getting use to. Seunghyun kisses Jiyong's cheek and chuckles. "I'm just putting my arm around you." 
 
Jiyong then responds. "And then what?" 
 
The older laughs a bit. "What are you thinking?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't respond he just tries to bare the hot man next to him. Seunghyun squeezes the smaller shoulder a bit and puts his arm down. Jiyong then looks over at the older a little disappointed. "Why you stop?" 
 
"I thought that you were not ready yet for that." The older smiles. His smile is so genuine Jiyong can't help but smile back. This man actually cares. "It's okay hyung...I"m just a little nervous...." 
 
"You make me nervous too." The older chuckles. Jiyong laughs a bit. "How could I make you nervous?" 
 
"Well how could I not...you are beautiful....your eyes draw me in every time..." 
 
Jiyong blushes again. "Hyung..." 
 
"You are beautiful...face it." 
 
"How do I face it?" Jiyong gets confused to the Godly language. Seunghyun chuckles and ruffles the younger ones hair. "You are also cute." 
 
"Yah yah I'm a man...not cute" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and pinches Jiyong's cheek. "Oh course you are not cute my manly man." He stands up and Jiyong puffs out his cheeks. The younger of course is only annoyed for two seconds and then back to his fluffy cloud of him and Seunghyun. The older looks at the clock. "Looks like Seungri will have a late night out today." 
 
Jiyong nods. "Well at least he didn't interrupt us again." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "He has the gift of perfect timing....well anyways I'm going to bed. You ready?" 
 
Jiyong sinks into the sofa. He messes with his fingers. "Rea ready for what?" 
 
"For bed pabo..." 
 
"Together?" Jiyong blushes again. 
 
"If you want to...you don't have to if you don't wanna yet...we can cuddle..." The older says with a soft tone to his voice. Jiyong is once again seeing the sweetness of the man that some how likes him back. Jiyong gets up from the sofa and walks over to the older. Seunghyun stares down at the coffee eyes. "Is that a yes?" 
 
Jiyong smiles. "I don't know what your world does for cuddling but it sounds nice" 
 
"We have cuddled twice already..." The older chuckles. 
 
Jiyong then nods. "Oh I get it now." The two walk down the hall to Seunghyun's room. The older goes to the bed and gets in first and pulls back the blanket. "Get in. My prince." 
 
Jiyong crawls into the bed towards the older shyly not looking him in the eyes. Seunghyun loves the innocence and loves the feeling of new love. He really likes how Jiyong makes his heart go crazy. The younger then gets very familiar with what he did in the past. Just this time Seunghyun has his arm wrapped around him. 
 
"You comfortable?" says Seunghyun scooting closer. Jiyong nods slowly as the back of his hair brushes against the older's chin. Seunghyun smiles and cuddles his head closer. He places a kiss on the top of JIyong's head and breathes out slowly. "Who knew that we would be doing this." 
 
Jiyong agrees with a moan. "Ne....never in my life...you are not my type..." 
 
The older chuckles. "Oh I'm not your type?" 
 
Jiyong then turns around to face the older. Their embrace is still close together. Jiyong looks the man in the eyes. "You are my ideal." 
 
The older chuckles and steals a kiss. "I'm honored my prince." Jiyong yawns and then glances at the clock behind the older. "Yaaaaah when is Seungri getting home. Shall you use the glowing device to communicate? "
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Cell phone....ceeeeelll phoooooone" 
 
Jiyong slaps the older  "Yah I'm not  stupid....stupid..." 
 
Seunghyun kisses the younger again. "Just helping my prince learn a new word...oh and we should teach you how to read. Hangul is easy." 
 
"I will learn lateer....where is Seungri...it is far past the sun setting in the east." 
 
"Don't worry about him. He is in good hands." 
 
"What could he be doing?" 
 
"Dunno....don't worry about it...we are all adults baby." 
 
"Baby? I don't wear diapers. I'm a prince from the asdfhdfj" Jiyong gets cut off by Seunghyun's powerful kiss once again. He kisses the plump lips turning his head from side to side. He releases the kiss leaving a dazed Jiyong. "Yah.....why you kiss me like that?" 
 
"Because you were about to lecture me.." The older steals a kiss again. "Baby you are my baby. Okay?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "I guess I can deal with it...in this world it's a good word I guess." 
 
"It is between couples." 
 
Jiyong then realizes. "We are a couple." 
 
Seunghyun looks into the younger eyes. "That's if you want to be....no pressure..." 
 
"I thought that we were courting...." 
 
"Courting? Like for marriage?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "That is the purpose of dating right? To get married." 
 
Seunghyun hasn't even thought that far. "One day at a time baby." 
 
 Jiyong pouts. "You don't want to marry me?" 
 
"Baby of course I would...but let's focus on each other...not the pressure of marriage. " 
 
/////////////////////////////Morning///////////////////////
 
Seungri sneaks into the apartment with Bae trailing behind him. "Are you sure your hyungs will be okay with you coming back this early in the morning. The younger sneaks over to the sofa where he sleeps. The couple takes a seat and Seungri sighs. "I don't know...I know Jiyong hyung will freak out...and Seunghyun hyung would be cool....I was just happy to be with you....I loved our time together baeby." 
 
YoungBae takes the smaller hand and leans in to kiss his lover. "I love you" They look each other in the eyes and Seungri's eyes water up. He has never heard those three words said to him and it definitely has an impact. Seungri kisses his lover again. " I love you too. I'm so in love with you" 
 
The older plays with Seungri's fingers. He then hands a container that he brought into the apartment with him. "Here are the cookies form last night." 
 
"Thanks baeby. I had so much fun baking and watching movies with you." Seungri sits closer to his lover. "Let's do it again soon." 
 
"We can have dinner tonight again. Just this time I will have to bring you back early....work." 
 
Seungri smiles. "But I will get to sit next to you and put metal through papers. I like that clicking device with metal bits." He smiles again and touches his lover's hair.  Bae steals a kiss. "I love your eyes." 
 
"I love your eyes" Seungri says back. 
 
"You are wonderful" 
 
"You are handsome" 
 
"Bleh." says JIyong walking into the kitchen rolling his eyes. He goes over to the sink and purposefully grabs a large glass only to fill it over the sink. Seungri and Bae are use to Jiyong making his sounds of disgust of their fluffy love. Jiyong turns around and eyes the couple. "So Seungri....why didn't you come home last night." 
 
Seungri messes with the end of his shirt and looks down. "I told hyung that I would be late..." 
 
"You are early...the sun has risen...." 
 
Seungri then notices something. "Why were you in hyung's room?" 
 
Jiyong is caught a little off guard. "I was....I...." 
 
Seungri then sighs. "You know how hyung hates it when you sleep walk...." 
 
"I didn't..." Jiyong stops himself. "What ever..." He then turns around. "I left a sock in his room..." 
 
"You don't wear socks." says Seungri confused. He didn't even know Jiyong knew what they were. Jiyong walks over to Seunghyun's door and winces. "What ever....I like socks..." Jiyong goes into the room and closes the door. 
 
Seungri then looks over at his boyfriend. "My hyungs are weird..." 
 
YoungBae nods. "Ne..." 
 
////////////////////////Seunghyun's room//////////////////////
 
Jiyong goes over to his side of the bed to put his glass down. The older is already awake watching TV in bed. "Ri back?" Jiyong crawls over to his lover. "Ne...that little punk stayed out all night" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "I'm sure he had fun...did you scold him?" 
 
"A little..." says Jiyong snuggling closer. It has only been two days and the couple is comfortable with each other. Seunghyun massages the smaller shoulder as he watches TV. Jiyong leans more into his pillow as if he could fall sleep again. "We work today?" 
 
The older chuckles. "You don't do ." 
 
"Whatever...do we work er?" 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "Nope...day off." 
 
"Oh..." They continue to watch TV and then Seunghyun rolls over top of the younger. Jiyong blushes as the man stares him down. "Why so shy?" The TV goes in back ground as Jiyong's silence covers the room. He has never had this situation happen. He is not a ....but he is never the one on the bottom.  The older then leans in slowly and kisses the younger. Jiyong of course melts into the kiss and kisses back. 
 
Once again there is a fight of who is going to be the leader and who will follow. Seunghyun caresses the smaller frame as he inserts his tongue. The mouths move in a quicker motion as moans start to fill the room. Jiyong of course the most vocal again. The older then releases the kiss to look into the younger one's eyes. "You are fun to kiss." He kisses the plump lips again. Jiyong blushes again. "I have never had a lover on top of me before...." says the younger shyly. "Normally I stay on top..." 
 
The older chuckles places his hands on the smaller hips. "You could be." He then flips them over so that Jiyong is straddling the older. Jiyong then blushes again to the position that he is in. "Hyung...." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles as the embarrassed Jiyong covers his face. The older squeezes the small hips and caresses them gently. "Don't worry about who is on top and who is in control all the time. Just let your feelings come out. Things will happen naturally." Seunghyun then lifts a hand to make Jiyong uncover his face. 
 
He takes the smaller hand in his and kisses the top of it. "So will you give it a try?" He kisses the hand again making Jiyong smile a bit. "Ne..." 
 
The bedroom door then starts to wiggle "Hyungs....why is the door locked...." 
 
Seunghyun looks at Jiyong and whispers. "You know how to lock doors now?" Jiyong rolls off the older and nods. "I watched you do it." 
 
Seungri wiggles the door again. "Hyungs....why are you not letting me in....hyungs...." says Seungri  in a whine. Jiyong then lashes. "ing wait..." Seunghyun looks Jiyong in the eyes "No Jiyong...bad prince..." Jiyong can't help but chuckle "Sorry, I'm really trying.." 
 
Seunghyun gets out the bed and opens the door. Seungri has a pout on his face. "Hyungs. Did you make up? Are you friends now?" Seungri looks the two over and smiles. "You two look cosey...can we cuddle?" 
 
Jiyong then snaps. "Don't hug other men." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Maybe tomorrow...."
 
Jiyong frowns. "Not even tomorrow" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and grabs a towel. "I'm going to take a shower now." 
 
Jiyong gets out of the bed and walks over to Seunghyun and stares him down. Seunghyun then chuckles. "What is it?" 
 
"Nothing er..." Jiyong walks down the hallway. Seungri then looks his hyung in the eyes and pats his shoulder. "Don't worry hyung.. Jiyong will be nice one day." 
 
"I'm sure he is a great person" 
 
Seungri nods. "Ne. You will love him" 
 
Seunghyun then says quietly. "I already do..." 
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Nothing Ri. What you want for breakfast?" 
 
"Pancakes?" 
 
"Great choice...because that's all we have at the moment...." 
 
**Hello all! I hope that you enjoyed the chapter! Please leave feedback and a upvote if you really like the story. Until next time! Love!