Out!

Modern vs Medieval

 

Seunghyun closes his door and sighs. "Why did I do this." He murmurs as he goes into the living room. He can't help but notice a very strong smell. The older painfully tries to ignore it. 
 
Jiyong is standing in the middle of the floor with his hands behind his back and Seungri is beside him with his head down. Seunghyun likes the younger one a bit because he at least knows that they are in the wrong. Jiyong...Jiyong on the other hand has his head up and looks as if he did nothing wrong. 
 
Seunghyun stands in the living room and sighs. "So why did you come back...like what idiot comes back to a place they broke into..." 
 
Jiyong furrows his brows and raises his voice. "I would do no such things. Everywhere is my land!" 
 
Seunghyun growls. "You ing brat! If it wasn't for your friend you would probably be on the streets!" 
 
Jiyong is speechless. No one has ever dared to raise their voice at him. He is the Prince he has the voice of reason. "Look peasant. I just want to go back home" 
 
Seunghyun grits his teeth. "Call me peasant on more time...see what happens." 
 
Jiyong then loses his stance a bit. The older is firm and very strong with his olders but the Prince still will be in battle. "Okay. Now as I was saying." He takes a seat on the sofa and Seunghyun makes a face. "Get off the sofa!" 
 
Jiyong makes a face. "What is a sofa!" 
 
"What are you from a ing rock!" 
 
"I'm from the palace." 
 
Seunghyun sighs again. "THERE IS NO ING PALACE!" 
 
"I DON'T LIVE IN ING PALACE. IT'S THE KWON PALACE" 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "The Kwon palace?! Hahahaha" He points at the two "Let me guess you are the prince and he is your servant" He slaps his knee. "Classic..." 
 
Jiyong puts his hands on his hips. "I'am indeed Kwon Jiyong of the Kwon Dynasty and this is my servant Seungri!" 
 
"Jiyong? Yea ing right. Where you from...what loony bin did you come from?" Seunghyun now is just thinking that these men are from an insane asylum. 
 
"Loon Bin...we do not know what that is but it does not sound like a place of a King." 
 
"Do you realize what you are claiming. Do you realize how stupid you sound right now? Kwon Jiyong has died many centuries ago with his servant. He is known to be one of the greatest Kings. You are definitely not that." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen. "Are you of magical powers? How you know my future?" 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "Wow you really stick to your character...even with the smell." He figures that these men are no harm. The younger one is very quiet and the older one just keeps yelling. Seunghyun still sees the so called prince the most crazy. He stands and picks up a book and hands it to Jiyong. "Here smart ." He flips to the passage of Kwons. Jiyong looks at the book but there is a bunch of lines. "What is this writing" 
 
"You can't ing read either??" 
 
"I don't read this...." He closes the book. "I have never been approached with such writings. Is this the language of the peasants? " Seunghyun makes a look. "I mean...your people.." Jiyong is starting to submit a little and Seungri is almost speechless. Most of the time the little would squawk until he got his way. 
 
"This is how Korea reads. What the you talking about. Chinese characters?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne this is the writing of my land." 
 
"Well since you are away from home...I will let you spend the night..." The older almost wants to smack himself in the face. "I lost it...I lost it..." The older mumbles as he gathers some towels. They walk back into the living room. "First...if you are going to stay here...you must shower. You smell awful..." 
 
Jiyong frowns. "I do not smell awful. I'm bathed with the most expensive oils in the land...." 
 
Seunghyun rolls his eyes. "Since when was this glorious bath." 
 
"A week ago." Jiyong grins and the smile quickly falls when the man in front of him has a look of disgust. "Ew...how can you live with yourselves...disgusting...take a shower...and keep the towels...." 
 
Jiyong takes the towel and looks at it. "Were is your tub of hot waters?" 
 
"Draw your own bath." 
 
"Seungri...draw my bath..." The younger nods...looks around. "Um master I don't know where the bath is." 
 
Seunghyun points. "The bathroom is in there" 
 
Seungri goes into the room in the dark. He pokes his head out. "Do you have candles and a well near by so I can boil the water?" 
 
"Boil...well...?" Seunghyun decides to help the mountain men because he feels they must be from the mountains to not know about water. "Follow me" The older flicks on the lights. "The Gods have blessed this bath room.." says the younger in awe. Seunghyun chuckles and goes to the bath tub "See these knobs. They pour water." Seungri gets excited. "Oh really?" Seunghyun laughs. "Ne." He turns on the water and Seungri jumps back a bit. "Oh how magnificent is your magic. You make water appear from the walls and so hot!" Seungri stands closer and Seunghyun makes a face. "Step back please" 
 
"Oh sorry..." 
 
"You can call me hyung." 
 
"Hyung...?" 
 
"Ne it's for talking to someone older. ...you never had a hyung?" 
 
"I have always had masters never hyung..." 
 
"Well I'm your hyung now." 
 
Seungri smiles. "Thank you hyung" 
 
"Well you might as well take your bath first. You are already here....here is some soap...use it well.." The older closes the door and Seungri is trapped. Jiyong mean while is still in the same attitude with his hands behind his back. "Is my bath water drawn." 
 
Seunghyun grins. "Not for you. But for Seungri." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen. "How dare he disobey me." 
 
"Or you will what?" The older growls. Jiyong doesn't give a and yells. "HE IS MY SERVANT HE WILL OBEY!" 
 
"ING THIS IS KOREA YOU WILL OBEY MY HOUSE AND MY RULES IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE!" By this point the older is in the younger 's face. Jiyong is stared at with those dark eyes. Seunghyun looks the man over and sees that he is not yelling any more. "Just wait your turn stinky" 
 
Jiyong frowns and then walks past the older towards the bathroom. "Seungri!" He tries to push the door open. Seunghyun watches how the younger pushes on the door that can be easily opened. He looks at the period clothes and thinks of how they have been acting. He shakes his head and walks over to push the younger out of the way. "Seungri stay in the tub."
 
"Get out of the tub! How dare you! You will be punished." *smack!* Seunghyun has had it with the brat and slaps him across the face. He would have punched him but the younger wouldn't be able to handle such force. Jiyong holds the burning red skins and looks up at the man that has slapped him. "Stop acting like ing royalty. I don't know where you come from but here this is my house. In South Korea we are a free country. There are no princes there are no masters and there are no servants unless they are being paid to do so. You are making me sick. The only reason why I'm letting you stay is because of your friend. Now GO TO THE ING LIVING ROOM AND SIT UNTIL IT'S YOUR TURN YOU STINKY PIECE OF !!" 
 
Jiyong doesn't say a word. He goes out to the living room and stand in the middle of the floor. He has been yelled and slapped by the same man. He is obeying like a servant. Jiyong clenches his fist and stares at the wall. 
 
Seungri gets out of the tub leaving the dirty water behind. "Hyung...?" 
 
"Ne." says the older guarding the door of Jiyong 
 
"I can't get out..." 
 
Seunghyun turns the knob and Seungri comes out smelling better than he did before. The clothes still have a bit of a smell to it. "Tell the prince he can take his bath now..." 
 
Seungri goes to the living room slowly. "master....you can take your bath now..." 
 
"Oh so I can take my bath after you...thanks Seungri..." 
 
"Master I'm sorry." Jiyong ignores the younger and proceeds to the bathroom door. "What are you waiting for. Bathe me" Seungri puts his head down. "Ne master..." Seunghyun puts a stop to it. "You can bathe yourself." 
 
"I never do such things." 
 
"Learn." He walks in the bath room and closes the door. Jiyong is trapped and Seunghyun is starting the bath water. He fills it up half way. "Let me out of here." 
 
"Not until you bathe you prick" 
 
Jiyong has had it. He starts to break. "I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry for being so rude"
 
"What was that" Seunghyun smirks. 
 
"I'm sorry!" 
 
"For what" 
 
Jiyong grits his teeth. Seunghyun smiles. "That's all I needed to hear. Now bathe and maybe we can start over." 
 
"but.." 
 
Seunghyun turns around "What now?" 
 
"I need help." 
 
"Help with what?" 
 
"I don't know how to undress or bath myself." 
 
Seunghyun waves his hand. "Well you will have to figure it out. I'm not doing that ." The older walks out the door and closes it leaving the younger to undress and bathe himself. Seungri runs up to the older. "Hyung. Is he still mad at me?" 
 
"Nah don't worry kid. Don't let people like him run your life" 
 
Seungri looks down. "I don't have a choice. In our kingdom my family has served the Kwons for centuries." 
 
Seunghyun picks up the history book and looks at the dynasty. Seungri recognizes the picture. "Oh wow a map of our kingdom" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and continues to flip through the pages. He then stops when he sees the picture of the Prince. "Aigo Master looks nice in his dressings." Seunghyun looks harder at the picture. The man in the picture looks like Jiyong...even the king looks like Jiyong. "How  did you get here?" The older continues to look at the picture.
 
"Well we saw a huge hedge and we were into it and ended up here...." 
 
Seunghyun laughs at himself. He is not sure if he is the crazy one now. He has two people from the past in his living room...possibly. "And you are from the past?" 
 
Seungri nods. "Our lands is not of this. We have kings and Queens." 
 
Jiyong comes out of the bath room after several attempts of opening the door. Seunghyun stands up as the man with wet hair comes into the room. Jiyong nods. "Now this is a proper welcome." 
 
Seunghyun points at the two with the book in hand. "You you you...you two...are from the past?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "As I was bathing in the bathtub. I realized that we are indeed in the future. My uncle talked of worm holes that are gateways to the past or future. We all thought that he was crazy...but he is very right..." 
 
"So is that how you got here." Seunghyun shakes his head again. "I'm crazy..." 
 
"I think that we were in a worm hole...and it lead us here. Also your well water is terrible...." Jiyong turns up his face. "Well water?" 
 
"Ne the bowl of water next to your tub..." 
 
Seunghyun grins. "That is not a well" 
 
"Then what is it..." 
 
"A toilet" 
 
"A huh?" 
 
"A piss bowl..." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen...

Hey new chapter! What you think! Leave feedback!! Love!