Back

Modern vs Medieval

Jiyong and Seungri run into a empty room. It took them a bit to chase off the guards due to them being persistent in saving their next king. Jiyong who has been in the world of 2014 for almost a year is now realizing how much he hates his current situation. Jiyong looks over at Seungri who is peering through a window close by making sure not to get caught. "You see anything?" 

Seungri closes his eyes in relief and rest against the wall. "Thankfully no hyung..." 

Jiyong then goes over to the younger and taps the man's shoulder making Seungri stare back. "What is it Hyung?" Jiyong doesn't say a word but inspects with his eyes. "Good you are not hurt..." 

Seungri then laughs. "If they killed me I would have been fine...at least I would have a chance of waiting on my Baeby..."  The sentence is meant to be said with humor but it's not a funny sentence at all. It is laced with fear and unknown. 

"I will find a way to get us out of here...." 

Seungri looks at the older. "How hyung? How are you going to do that when we don't even know how we got here in the first place..." 

Jiyong then looks at the man again. "I know how you feel...I have someone I love back in the other world too remember....I'm trying just as hard as you to make it past these couple of hours...." 

Seungri then looks at his watch. "It's already six....you need to go back to your palace...they are going to look for you...if you really do believe that we will find a way back...we need to make people not suspicious of us..." 

Jiyong nods. "Ne...but how the hell are we going to explain earlier?" 

"They will just give me some lashes for running away and not following orders. You can make the command."

Jiyong shakes his head. "No. I will not allow such things to happen to you. You are not a peasant. You are Seungri my friend...." Jiyong then looks at the younger again with intense eyes making the younger fold his arms. "What the hell are you thinking?" 

"Shut up and ing follow me..." He then grabs the younger one's hand and pulls him towards the door making Seungri freak out. "What the hell are you doing?!" Making the two of them stop. Jiyong takes his hand off the door. "Do you trust me?" 

Seungri looks at the man. "Yes" 

"Then trust me now and do as I say and do as I do..." says the older with a stern voice. Jiyong is going to take a risk and maybe they both won't agree with it...something must be done to protect the younger. "Follow me..." Jiyong then opens the door and walks out of the random room of the palace. They look both ways and Jiyong can feel Seungri's hands sweating already. "Trust me..." Jiyong whispers. 

Jiyong then leads them back over to the main area to of course see a bunch of guards storming their tracks. "STOP WHERE YOU ARE?!" says a guard with a deep voice. Jiyong then turns around with eyes which makes the guard look down. "Why are you chasing me like I'm below you...do you wish to die today?!!!" screams Jiyong at the men in front of him. It has been a while since he has taken the role as the prince. 

The guard looks down. "I'm sorry...but you looked as though you were in danger..." 

Jiyong then raises his eye brow. "Seungri is of no danger to me...." 

"Then why is that brat holding your hand?" Everyone in the court yard bows deeply except for Jiyong and Seungri...Seungri of course bows and then rises. "Father...I thought that you were in the other lands?" 

The King Kwon comes over and looks at his son. "What are you doing Jiyong? I hear talks as if you are protecting this peasant..." 

Jiyong already has a relationship with his father and didn't miss him for one second. "Because he was in danger." 

"Why do you care." Laughs the King at his crazy son. 

Jiyong then pulls the younger close to him intertwining their fingers. "Because we are lovers." Seungri's eyes open wide and he looks at Jiyong in shock. He tries to loosen his grip but Jiyong holds the hand tighter. He then looks at Seungri with kind eyes. "Don't be afraid my love...I will never let anything happen to you..." Seungri who is a loyal friend just stays silent and plays a long with the act. 

The King looks at his son in shock. "I had a feeling that you liked men...but I didn't think that you really did..." 

Jiyong then nods his head. "You will have to accept me and my lover...do not bring harm to him...." 

The King is in so much shock he doesn't know how to respond. Jiyong has just come out in front of most of the royal staff that he indeed has a lover. The Queen then appears with a look of wonder. "What is going on Jiyong?" 

The King then looks at his Queen. "Jiyong says that he has a lover..." 

"A lover?" says the mother confused. Jiyong didn't want things to be this way for his mother. "But your engagement Jiyong is in two months. How could you say such things..." 

The King then looks at his son. "I'm not letting you screw up your life...take him away." 

"NO!!! SO FOR HELP ME GOD I WILL KILL MYSELF RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!" Jiyong screams. He then pulls out a knife holding it up to his neck. "JIYONG!" Screams his mother with tears. Seungri is freaking out and he can't believe that Jiyong is doing all of this just to protect him...even risking his own life. 

The King doesn't want to lose his only aire. "Fine! You win for now...You come in here with your funny clothes and your weird talks....just get out of my sight before I kill you both!!!!" 

Jiyong then takes Seungri's hand and drags him away. The two are walking fast and Seungri is still taking in the situation. "Hyung...hyung...HYUNG!" Jiyomg stops in his tracks and looks back at the younger. "Why did you do that. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE! YAAAAAAH!!" says the younger in anger. 

"Because I'm not letting you give up your ing brat! Just do as I say..." 

"But you don't know how long we will live like this....I'm not a royal...I"m just a servant..." 

Jiyong then looks at the younger. "I don't see you as that other bull. You are my friend and friends protect each other no matter the circumstance!" Seungri then smiles...and can't help but laugh a bit..."I saw that movie last night..." 

Jiyong then laughs a bit. "I bet I came up with that sentence first...." 

Seungri then looks down at the joined hands. "Lovers hyung?" 

"Well it's the best I can do for now...and even if it's for forever I would rather have you by my side." Jiyong looks into the younger ones eyes. "I can learn to love you too if it comes to that point. Even though Seunghyun is always in my heart and YoungBae is in yours. We can live together forever with their memories...we can at least love each other...." Says Jiyong with eyes of sincerity. Seungri then starts to cry. "This world is cruel and it's not fair...I can't even hold him any more...or kiss him...or even make love...." 

Jiyong sighs and he feels the same why. He hasn't even made love properly yet..."Well we will find a way back...we have too much love in our hearts..." 

Seungri then smiles at the older. "And even if we never find a way back...I would be honored to be by your side...." 

Jiyong then smirks. "So are you going to make love to me now like in the movies?" 

Seungri then chuckles. "I'm not that desperate yet..." The younger then starts to make his way to Jiyong's room. "Where you going?" says Jiyong following behind the younger. Seungri then smiles. "Going to our lover's den." 

Jiyong then chuckles. "Oh Seungri so agressive" 

" off hyung" 

Jiyong laughs. It's good to laugh in such a sitation. 

////////////////////////2 months later/////////////////////

Jiyong has been dealing with the summer heat and lack of electronics. He can't believe that he can't even get a bath everyday. "What is this?" 

"It's dinner Prince..." says Seungri bringing over the tray of food. Jiyong's Appa ended up accepting that his son has a lover because the Queen can't bare to think of her son being suicidal. They believe that it's a phase because they believe their king will reproduce. Since Seungri is already Jiyong's personal servant they allowed him to work by Jiyong's side. 

Of course to keep up with the lover's lie they make sure to make people really believe it. Jiyong is always holding Seungri's hand. Not to show off but making sure no one tries to take the man away from him. Seungri even though he is allowed to work in the palace...he is still in danger because he is not a woman and gay relationships are still very uncommon. 

A maid comes into the room and bows to the two. She then proceeds to start cleaning Jiyong's royal quarters which are now shared. Jiyong then flops on his bed. "I miss my TV shows...." 

Seungri then sighs. "I miss cuddling with Baeby...he was the best cuddler..." 

Jiyong smiles to himself. "Seunghyun is a good cuddler too...his arms are like blankets..." 

They both smile to the memory. "Want to try tonight again?" 

"Don't we do it every night." 

Jiyong chuckles to himself. "Ne..." 

/////////////////////////Later that night" 

"mmmmmm" Growls Jiyong. 

"Go faster...!" growls Seungri. 

"It's too tight..." 

"You need to stretch it!....!" 

Jiyong then whines. "I can't get through this bush! There is too much green. I have tried everything to get through!!!" 

Seungri then kicks at the bushes. "ing ...I can't take this anymore!" 

"We will try again tomorrow..." 

Seungri the starts to tear up. "For ing what...? To get the same result?!" 

"Don't worry...it will work..." 

"How do you know..." 

"Just trust me..." 

"Whatever..." says Seungri to himself but Jiyong grabs the man by the shoulders looking him in the eyes. "Don't give up on me yet....I need you to believe this will happen too...if you give up...it will only make our chances of hope next to none...be strong Ri." 

Seungri puts his head down. "I know...Sorry..." Jiyong smiles and pats the younger one's head. "You are only human....are you visiting your family tonight?" 

"Ne...mom is making soup...wanna come over?" 

"Of course..." Jiyong grins. "You are my lover..." 

Seungri laughs and walks towards the direction of his family's quarters. Seungri's Mom younger brother and sister are very aware of what is happening. It took them all a while to understand what world they came back from. but Seungri's family is very understanding and anything where it talks of freedom it's kind of an escape to talk about a world where everyone is free. 

The walk is short as Seungri opens the door to his small one room home. Jiyong comes in a bows. "Good evening." The family all bows down to the ground and Jiyong chuckles "I told you all last week that I'm a equal in this house....don't bow to me...it's doesn't feel right...." 

Seungri's mom Miss. Lee laughs a bit. "Aigo...we are still getting use to you ne?" says the woman informally to Jiyong which makes Jiyong feel a little more at home. 

Seungri sits at the dinner table and so does Jiyong sitting in between Yeseo and Kibum. "How are you doing hyu hyung?" says Kibum with a studder. Jiyong smiles at the younger. "I'm good. Seungri and I are working on getting us all back to the free world." Free world is what 2014 is now considered. Seungri and Jiyong have been very persistent about talking about the new world to Seungri's family. 

"Well let's eat we need to hear some more stories of this different land." 

Jiyong smiles. "Oh we have plenty to share." 

/////////////////////Jiyong's//////////////////

"Jiyong...." says a voice nex to Jiyong's bed. The younger rolls out of his sleep as a green light appears. Jiyong sits up in his bed waking up Seungri. "What the hyung...." but Seungri stops his sentence mid way. "How long has this been there..." 

"Dunno...." says Jiyong getting out of bed and looking at the same green light that has brought him away from the palace. The two come closer to the light. "How long you think it will last...." 

"I don't know....but  we must get your family!!!" Jiyong looks at Seungri in a panic. The younger then bolts out of the room and across the courtyards to the residence quarters. Seungri doesn't even have a torch but a light to his smart watch. "Come come!!" everyone wakes up and Seungri's mother is full of tears! "Already!!" The family is poor and doesn't have much so there is nothing to pack as they run back over to the palace and sneak their way into Jiyong's quarters there thankfully they are still greeted by the green light. 

Jiyong smiles as he looks back at the family. "This is what we have been looking for..." 

Seungri is out of breath but is so happy that the green light is still there..."What do we do?" says Yeseo confused of what to do next. Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "I Think that we walk towards the light and it will transport us to the new world...." 

Kibum grins. "I say we run!!" The younger runs towards the light making the others to the same. The light gets bigger and consumes them all. 

///////////////////////8am//////////////////////

It's dark it's very dark and Jiyong has a splitting headache. "Baby....baby...are you okay!? Jiyong!" Jiyong furrows his brows and slowly gets a feel of his surroundings. He feels a body wrapped around him making the man cry. "Don't cry...I'm here...I'm here...." That voice he has missed so much. Jiyong turns around and opens his eyes to his smiling lover. Seunghyun envelopes the smaller man. "I'm so glad that you are okay!" Says the older through tears.

"Seungri!" Jiyong freaks and sits up...

Seunghyun then smiles. "They are all sleeping in the guest room. Bae and Ri are sleeping in the living room." Jiyong looks at his lover and pulls him into a kiss. Those lips he has missed so much. "I love you..." 

Seunghyun smiles. "I love you too...but that breath...." 

Jiyong pouts. "Yah....I haven't seen you in two months!" 

Seunghyun then looks at the younger. "Baby...it's been two years..." Jiyong then looks around the room. It looks the same. "It can't be..." 

"Ne...it's been  hat long...and I thought that you would never come back...but then I heard you all fall into my living room. I was so happy to see you..." 

"How did I get here?" 

"You were in a deep sleep when you all came here. I carried you here and embraced you." 

Jiyong looks at his sleep shirt and smiles. "You changed me too. You ert..." Jiyong smirks and kisses his lover's cheek. "I missed you...." 

"I missed you too....I can't live with out you baby...never leave me again...never..." says the older with red eyes. "It must have been hard for you hyunnie...." says Jiyong pulling the man into his arms where the older sobs continually. The two never thought that they would ever see each other again Seunghyun for months was just as a loss as Jiyong just dissapeared from his eyes. There were many dark times but with the help of Bae he survived these two years and always kept thick pillows on his carpet for a safe landing.

Jiyong then releases the hug. "This is a happy time my love. Please smile for me for I have missed it so." 

The older smiles and kisses the younger's lips again. "I love you" he kisses him again before hearing a knock. "Come in" says Jiyong with a smile. Seungri of course peaks through the door. "You two are awake...good. My family is looking for towels...and my mother is trying to start a fire in the kitchen....I'm trying to teach her about the oven but my reading skills are still needing improvement. 

Jiyong then frowns. "Yah...Bae is in there too...why didn't you ask him?" 

"He's still sleepy. I couldn't wake my Baeby and he hasn't had his full rest...mother and I are quiet..." 

"Aish..." Jiyong chuckles....

Seunghyun then chuckles as he gets out of bed. "Looks like we got a full house."

 

*Hey all!!! THanks for reading!! Please rate comment and sub! Love you all!!!