Just...Yah!

Modern vs Medieval

 

Jiyong is now sitting in the living room in his princely fashion not admitting that he bathed and drank toilet water. Seunghyun finds the whole situation a riot because the man of gold is now not so cool. The older is now starting to believe that these so called fools are really from the past. the smell proves it and them worshiping the lights as Gods...well they smell better but they are just so different.
 
The older doesn't mind Seungri he loves the kid, but Jiyong...that little prick is just a brat and Seunghyun can't stand it. Seunghyun came from a poor neighborhood and he always had to work for what he has. He can relate with Seungri because he is a hard worker and he is willing to do what it takes to support his family. What he doesn't like is the whole "master bit" 
 
 Jiyong just makes him want to throw the man out but he doesn't have the heart to...and he doesn't want it on his conscience. Just everything about Jiyong is the stuff that middle class people talk about when they complain of  the rich. Jiyong has the attitude, the clothes...well the clothes are whack...but he is a prince. He gets bathed more than the average in ing oils. That stink is not oils but medieval rot. 
 
Seungri comes over to Seunghyun...it's kind of late and they are both tired. "Hyung...where shall I sleep...?" Seunghyun looks up from the history book and still wants to slap himself back to reality but this is reality. "Hmmm you can sleep on the sofa.." Seungri gets confused. "The sofa? What is that?" Seunghyun points "That thing over there. You sleep on that. I will bring you a pillow and a blanket." Seungri gets to the floor and bows. Seunghyun chuckles. "What are you doing?"
 
"Giving you my thanks."
 
Jiyong laughs. "Why are you bowing to a commoner"
 
Seungri sits up and smiles. "Because he is kind and the God of light always shines upon us." The younger looks up at the ceiling and smiles at the lights. Jiyong rolls his eyes. Seunghyun ignores the prince's rude behavior for a moment. "You don't have to bow to me Seungri. Just call me hyung. Okay?" Seungri sits up and nods grinning brightly. Jiyong rolls his eyes again.
 
Seunghyun turns his chair towards the prince. They make eye contact and Jiyong furrows his brows. "And where shall I sleep." The older chuckles. "Right where you are sitting. Consider it. Home" Jiyong frowns. "How come he gets to sleep there and I have to sleep on this surface."
 
"Because you are a brat and brat's don't deserve the couch."
 
"I'M NOT A BRAT! I'M THE PRINCE!"
 
"WILL YOU GET OFF THIS PRINCE ..." The older calms down. He figures that it's a waste to yell at the stupid brat. "Aiiiish you are annoying...just sleep there. You are lucky I didn't throw you on the streets." 
 
Jiyong furrows his brows. "You better not do such a thing." Seunghyun points to himself. "I better not. I? Daega?!" Seungri scrambles over to his master to shut him up because if Jiyong gets thrown out he has to go too. " Master you can sleep on the sofa." Seungri gestures over to the sofa. Jiyong looks over at his servant and smiles. "I knew you would make the right decision." 
 
Seunghyun hates that the little brat got his way again. "No...Seungri gets the sofa...you sleep on the floor. If you don't like it...leave..." Seunghyun stands and leaves the living room to go to a hall closet full of spare blankets and pillows. He walks back and gently hands the younger some blankets. "Here cover yourself with these....and do not let him sleep here...the light Gods don't like him..." The older growls while looking at Jiyong. The prince frowns. "The Gods love me" 
 
"How do you know that?" 
 
Jiyong smirks. "Because I know" Seunghyun crosses his arms. "Let me guess...because you are the prince... you...just go to bed." Jiyong grunts. "I'm Kwon Jiyong...not you...and you can not order me to go to bed. Seunghyu throws the younger the blankets. "Go to bed." 
 
"What if I wish to not go to bed?" Jiyong challenges. 
 
Seunghyun smirks. "Well then you can stare into darkness. I'm the light God of this house." He flicks off the lights and Seungri and Jiyong freak out to the living room lights being turned off in an instant. Seungri is now amazed. "Hyuuuuuung you have so many powers that bring glory to your land. You make water appear from walls and now lights...amazing..." Seunghyun chuckles. "It's nothing special." 
 
"Good night hyung.." 
 
Seunghyun grins by his lit bedroom. "Night sleep tight and remember the lights don't like Jiyong" The older closes the door leaving the two in the darkness. Jiyong pouts in the dimly lit room due to city lights. Seungri sees his master laying on the plush but not as comfortable area. "Master...I'm sorry to betray you..." Jiyong sighs and doesn't respond. One night is not so bad...
 
////////////////
 
Seunghyun's alarm clock goes off. He groans to the loud blaring noise that is disturbing his sleep. His long arm reaches across his night stand and slams the snooze button for five minutes of glory. He rolls over...but he can't...something is...grabbing him? The older frowns and flicks on his lamp. He looks down and it's no other than the prince snuggled against him. He has his legs wrapped around the older like he is a piece of wood. Of all the people to wake up to in the world this is the last he wanted to share his waking moments. 
 
He tries to pry the man off him but Jiyong just murmurs and buries his head further into the chest. Jiyong moves his legs and Seunghyun hitches his breath  as the er is rubbing against his morning wood. "Aish.." The older mumbles as he tries again to unpry the man. Jiyong stirs a bit in his sleep and then finally starts to moves his head. He opens his eyes to stare at a blur...and then things get clearer...a mad face. Jiyong's eyes widen as he stares into the mans eyes. "Good morning princess." says the older with a dry tone. "If you are done rubbing my morning wood will you please get out of my bed." Jiyogn then looks down. He doesn't know what morning wood is but it's enough to make the man blush. 
 
In a flash the younger rolls out of the bed and then crashes to the floor. Back in the medieval times everyone slept on the floor. Beds don't usually float. Jiyong's head is now pounding due to the crash to the floor. He rubs the back of his head follow by a groan. The older slowly moves to the edge of the bed. "Oh I guess you found your way off the bed...now if you will totally leave that will be great..." Jiyong nods and starts to leave the room quietly. Seunghyun smirks at the lack of lash back this time. He figures Jiyong met his match this morning. Before the younger reaches the door the older clears his throat. The younger looks back with crooked clothes. "How did you even get in here?" 
 
The younger shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know...I tend to go where it's comfortable..." 
 
////////////////////////
 
"So you two have no where to go?" Seunghyun looks at the two sitting on the sofa. They both shake their heads in a no motion. The older has to get to work but he doesn't trust them in his house...Seungri he does but not the other. "Alright...well I have no choice. I can't leave you here...because I just can't..." 
 
"You can trust us hyung we will stay here all day..." 
 
Seunghyun wants to trust them...but there is still that uneasiness in his body. "Nah...I will just take you to work with me." Jiyong's eyes widen. "Work?" 
 
"Ne, work princess." 
 
"Stop calling me that" 
 
"Whatever princess." 
 
" you!" Jiyong covers his mouth to the foul words he just used. 
 
"Oh learning are we...well you too...princess" 
 
Jiyong just wants to punch the man and send him to the dungeons...but he hasn't seen any yet...and they don't have knights." Where are we going...why must we leave" 
 
"Because I don't trust your medieval asses in my house. Now get up and let's go. Come Seungri" 
 
Seungri nods. "Ne hyung" 
 
Jiyong frowns as his servant runs over to his hyung. The younger clears his throat and Seungri tenses and then walks back behind his master. "You walk first master" 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head again. "Okay new rule. Since you two will be here for a while" 
 
Seungri lights up. "We can stay hyung?" 
 
Seunghyun slowly nods. "Well I can't leave you two on your own...you will either be beat up or in jail...I can't have that on my conscience." 
 
Seungri run up to his hyung and bows. "Thank you me and my master are very thankful. How shall I repay you? Do you have crops that need to be planted or laundry to be washed. I will do my part hyung" Seunghun smiles down at the younger. "I don't have crops I have a corner store...and my laundry is done by a machine. NO need. Oh and don't use the word master any more. It doesn't work in this world" Seungri turns his head to the side. "But...my master...I don't know what else to call him..." 
 
Jiyong makes a face. "You better not call me anything else. Seungri" 
 
Seunghyun almost wants to smack the younger again. Jiyong flinches but the older stops himself. "Aish you make me wanna hurt you...Seungri...you can call him hyung...he is older right?" 
 
Seungri nods. "Ne...he is older...but hyung...he is royalty..." 
 
"He is not royalty...we are equals here.." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen "We are not equals." Seunghyun smirks and then yanks the black crown covering the youngers head. His long hair drapes over his shoulders and Jiyong is speechless. His royal crown has just been taken away from him. "There we go...equal." Jiyong snatches the crown back. "How dare you touch my royal threads." 
 
"You look ridiculous. Keep it off..now let's go." Seunghyun opens the door to his apartment and without any words Jiyong leaves the apartment. Seungri happily follow his hyungs and is starting to like this world more and more. He is a equal. 
 
/////////////////
 
Seunghyun walks into his company and of course everyone is looking at the two people following him. They walk over to the elevators and Seunghyun pushes the button. The numbers start dinging down and Seungri and Jiyong have no idea what they are in for. The numbers keep coming down. Suddenly the doors open and the two jump back. Seunghyun looks back at the scared dongsaengs and chuckles. "This is harmless...get on." Seungri nods and daringly gets on. Jiyong yells. "Yah yah...Seungri..." 
 
Seungri stands next to his hyung. "Come on hyung. It's not so bad." 
 
"Yea princess get on...unless you are scared." 
 
Jiyong clenches his fist. "My family has come from a long line of worriers." He says proudly. The elevator doors almost close and Seunghyun presses for the door to stay open. "Well I guess the line of worriers stopped at you...get on will ya." Jiyong frowns and runs on. The doors close and Jiyong is freaked. Seunghyun pushes 3 and it becomes the scariest experience ever. 
 
"AAAAAAAHHHHH FALLING FALLING!!!" Jiyong clenches to the sides of the elevator as it rises. Seungri looks at the lights and smiles "The light Gods are helping us up." Jiyong continues to scream and Seunghyun is wondering if this was a good idea to bring them to work." The doors open and Jiyong runs off out of breath. Seunghyun steps off with the younger and the doors slowly close. The older is normally at work before everyone so embarrassment is out the window. 
 
"Hyung...why out of breath" Seungri runs over to aid his master. "Hyung?" Seungri looks at his master and Jiyong glares at the older. "WHY DID YOU BRING ME ON THAT THING! I COULD HAVE DIED" 
 
Seunghyun crosses his arms. "Did you die?" 
 
"Well...no" 
 
"You'll make it." The older motions. "Follow me" he takes the guys over to the empty room that they just make copies and closes the door. He pulls out two chairs. "Sit here until I come get you after work. I will bring you lunch at noon" 
 
Seungri nods. "Thank you hyung the elevator was fun." Jiyong sits on the chair and frowns. "I'm suppose to sit here all day with no entertainment" 
 
"Yep." Seunghyun smirks. "I will be back every couple of hours to make sure you two are ok." 
 
Seunghyun walks out of the room to go to his desk. They all work in cubicles and his friends Daesung and Young Bae are in the same corner and Cherin is behind him in the next set. "Yoo yo hyung" Youngbae comes in with his fashionable suit and tie. Seunghyun smiles. "Hey man" 
 
"Whooa hyung you look really tired...and why do I hear from the secretaries there was a girl screaming on the elevator." 
 
"Oh them...they are with me..." 
 
YoungBae chuckles. "Can I see them...the way people were talking makes me want to see a face." Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. "Why not." The older walks over to the copy room and opens the door. "Here they are. This is Seungri and this is the screamer." 
 
Bae chuckles. "Where are you from?" 
 
Jiyong looks up at the man and furrows his brows. "Who are you...how dare you...ack." Seunghyun steps on the youngers foot to shut up his rudeness. "Don't mind him...they are from the country side closer to North Korea..." 
 
Bae nods slowly "Ooooh ne...must explain the attire." Seungri smiles. "Are you my hyung too?" 
 
Bae takes a look at the brightly smiling man. "Ne, I can be if you wish to?" Bae smiles back. Seungri nods. "I wish to have many hyungs. I like hyungs" 
 
Bae quirks an eye brow. "So how do you know them Seunghyun hyung?" 
 
Seunghyun didn't think of this. "They are...ummm...my cousins." Bae gets wide eyed. "I didn't know you had cousins...nice to meet you two."
 
Seungri stands and bows. "I'm Lee Seungri and this is Kwon Jiyong" 
 
"Jiyong? Oh I thought that he was a she..." Bae says with a laugh. Jiyong glares at the man. "I'm a man" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles "Indeed you are with your luscious locks." Jiyong glares and Seunghyun and his co worker leave the room. The rest of the day goes by really fast. Seungri and Jiyong didn't leave their positions mostly because they are scared of the humming frig and the copy machine that spits out papers. These Godly machines are a lot to take in. 
 
The girls find the guys cute for country boys and Jiyong beautiful with his features that are so feminine. Seunghyun sees more then beauty. The end of the work day finally approaches and Jiyong and Seungri are ready to get up from the hard chairs. Seunghyun comes into the room and motions for the men to come out. 
 
They go out and Jiyong walks slowly towards the elevators. Once was enough...but twice. The doors of doom open and Jiyong is the last one again. Seunghyun sighs. "Come on...it won't kill ya...remember last time." Jiyong shakes his head. "I...I can't..." He starts to look scared. Seunghyun has never seen the man with such a face. "Come on Jiyong...it's not so bad...see we are fine." The older smiles warmly and JIyong can't help but trust the man a bit. Slowly he gets on and the doors close. The elevator starts to move and the younger clenches on to the older mans arms. Seunghyun would normally cuss him out but he feels sorry for the man. 
 
The doors open and the three get off. 
 
////////////////////
 
It's bath time again and Jiyong once again is the last to take his bath. Seunghyun didn't know he didn't wash his hair so today the older gave them shampoo and conditioner after a brief tutorial. Jiyong lathers his hair and finds the solution fascinating how it makes your hair stay up and never move. Seunghyun has been looking at the clock and noticed that Jiyong has been in the tub for a couple hours now. He is not sure what the man is doing...just to make sure he decides to peek inside. He is a man too so it should be fine...right? 
 
He walks up to the door and slowly turns to the nob to make sure to be unnoticed. He slowly cracks the door open and looks in. The first thing he sees is  Jiyong's white shampooed hair. His bottle is probably wasted but he will let him play with it. Jiyong then gets a cup which turns out to be a mouth wash up and starts to pour water over himself. 
 
Seunghyun is then stuck...Jiyong...is beautiful. The water slowly goes down his long locks trickling water all the way down his chest. His arms are toned and his chest is well defined. There are no scars...his body is perfect. His face is almost like a woman's but yet very much a man...Jiyong splashes water over him self again causing bubbles in the tub. The younger smiles brightly. This smile is not like the faces he has seen today. It is pure joy...he almost looks human. Seunghyun can't help but smile too. 'What am I doing' The older thinks as he closes the door back. 
 
He leans against the hall and feels as his heart is beating out of his chest. Seungri comes over and smiles. "Hyung...what are you doing?" Seunghyun smiles. "Hungry Ri? " 
 
Seungri smiles "Ri?" 
 
"Ne, it's called a nickname. Let's get you some food." He puts an arm around the younger and leads them to the kitchen. 
 
The kitchen is a great distraction for his heart...

 

**Hey all. It's midterms...waaa I don't like papers aish...Please upvote this and leave me feed back. Is it funny??? Until next time. Love!**