Um...Hello?

Modern vs Medieval

 

Light comes into Seunghyun's bed room with the 7am sunrise. The older feels the  light inching up his bed and it makes the man groan knowing his alarm will soon go off. Of course with out fail the blaring alarm goes off causing that annoying ringing that makes you want to smash the device. 
 
He instinctively takes his arm and smashes the snooze and rest back into his sleep. The older then feels a weight next to him again. He sighs and doesn't even bother to open his eyes. 'How did he get in here' thinks the man with Jiyong pressed up beside him once again. 
 
Seunghyun then nudges the figure. "Yah...yah." He nudges the man again. Jiyong who is a heavy sleeper starts to stir out of his sleep with furrowed brows. He feels something going on but it feels like a dream. The younger then hears that familiar voice. "Yah...Jiyong...Yah" Seunghyun starts to shake the man with a little more force which gets him more of a response. 
 
Jiyong snuggles closer and breathes out  "Hmmmm"  gently against the chest. Seunghyun rolls his eyes and shakes the smaller again. "Jiyong...wake up...how did you" He pauses when he  hears a light snore that is now rumbling against his chest, so now he goes to plan B...prying the man off of him. 
 
The older lifts an arm and pulls up one of Jiyong's and moves it to the side. He then tries to move his legs, but the younger has really done some work putting the older in a ninja grip. It is almost impossible to get away from him. Jiyong murmurs again and puts his arm back around his hyung and smiles gently into the chest followed by smacking his lips. 
 
Seunghyun sighs. "I can't win..." He then decides that the gentle approach is just not working. "Jiyong!!" screams the man. "Jiiiiyoooong!" The younger then furrows his brows again and starts to stir out of his sleep. Seunghyun starts to feel victorious as the man wakes. "Jiyong." The younger then slowly opens his eyes. He looks up and a deep blush comes on his face. "Omo..." He looks down. 
 
"How did you get in here?" 
 
The younger moves his arms away from the older. "Sorry...I told you I go where it's comfortable..." The younger then starts to get heavy eyed again. He hasn't had much sleep sleeping on the floor. "Yah yah don't you fall sleep again." says the older nudging the sleepy prince. Jiyong then rolls over to the older again facing him. Seunghyun starts to blush at how intimately close they are at the moment. Jiyong's coffee eyes stare at the man in front of him and a innocent look is in his eyes. "Hyung?" 
 
Seunghyun feels a warmth go through his body. "Ne?" 
 
"I....just wanted to say thank you for last night..." 
 
The older is not sure who this person is but it just thanked him. "No problem Jiyong. Will you behave now..." 
 
"I will try..." says the younger with a smile and some how he is starting to look less ugly and more cute. Jiyong then starts to get closer making the older freak out a bit. "Yah...what are you doing...?" 
 
"I'm getting closer...doesn't this world like closeness...I'm cold..." says the younger snuggling up to his hyung again.  He rest his head on the chest and smiles. Seunghyun at the moment is stiff...he doesn't know what to do...this man is snuggling up to him like a lover. "Um...Jiyong...we are close in this world but not like this...not between two men..." 
 
Jiyong lifts his head looking confused. "I saw on the talking box last night men sleeping in the same bed...the person who was in the bed also said that he was cold. Don't your people do thing to keep warmth...you and Seungri exchanged a hug too...I don't see the difference..." Seunghyun doesn't know what to say the prince is so matter of fact with his accusations. "Jiyong...those men on TV...they were most likely gay...and the hug from yesterday...that is normal..." 
 
Jiyong then looks up at the man. "Well we are not gay...we are just seeking warmth...I see nothing wrong with that." Seunghyun sighs and just lets the man do what ever. "Okay...just for today..." The older then feels another set of arms. "Seungri?" 
 
The younger snuggles against his hyungs back. "Ne...I like that hyungs are getting along. You looked comfortable so I wanted to join in." The younger then snuggles closer. "You smell nice hyung." He then taps Jiyong's arm. "I'm so happy that you are being a nice hyung" 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Ne..." 
 
Seunghyun is now sandwiched between two medieval men. They are cuddling against him like he is an object. He thanked the heavens that the two are not rubbing against because that would make things even more awkward. They all lay there and finally the alarm goes off. He then unpries himself and the other two sit up with pouts. Jiyong gets out of the bed like nothing happened leaving him and Seungri in the bed together. The younger pulls on his arm. "Hyung...lets cuddle some more..." Seunghyun looks over at the innocent man and ruffles his hair. "Lets wake up now. You have to go to work with me today." The younger pouts. "Okay hyung...but can I cuddle with you tonight?" 
 
The older smiles. "Sure RI" The younger gets out of bed. "Yay hyung. I can't wait to see YoungBae hyung today he will be happy to see I made ramen." The younger skips out of the room and the older chuckles to himself. "He has a crush on the man and he doesn't even know it." 
 
He gets out of bed to walk down the hallway. Of course the other two are arguing over the sink on who is going to brush their teeth first. Jiyong of course gets into brat mode being the one to go first. "Let me go first." says Jiyong with a tooth brush in his hand. Seungri gives up and decides to go to the kitchen to brush his teeth. The older find their interaction so comical because they act like typical brothers who fight over things. 
 
The older goes into the bathroom and grabs his tooth brush. Jiyong is brushing his teeth and of course he has way too much tooth paste on his brush. The younger spits some of it out while brushing and gets a little annoyed his hyung is in the room too. "Yah I'm here first." say the younger with tooth paste dripping from his mouth. Seunghyun can't help but laugh. He takes a towel and wipes the foam of the younger mouth. Jiyong gets frozen to the touch. "There you go....try not to look like a rabid dog while you brush Ne..." 
 
Jiyong snaps back. "I was here first." 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "I'm taller then you. I can brush my teeth behind you. I just need to spit." 
 
Jiyong sighs. "Fine..." 
 
The older then bows deeply . "Thank you for letting me use MY sink"
 
Jiyong spits again and rolls his eyes. " you" 
 
"Feisty are we..." say the older with a smirk while brushing his teeth. The two are better than before but they still annoy each other a bit. It's still an improvement because the prince for once is keeping his mouth on reserve...well we can't necessarily say that yet since it's so early...but Jiyong is doing good so far.
 
The older comes out of the bathroom first. He sees Seungri is already dressed and ready to go to work. "Wow you are already done Ri?" 
 
"Neee" say the younger distracted by the TV. Ever since Seunghyun introduced him the TV he hasn't turned it off yet. He is going through every channel and not even stopping to watch a show. He is amazed more at the remote and how he can control things on demand. Seunghyun then figures the television is the thing that made Jiyong come into the bedroom last night. 
 
"So hyung when are we leaving? Are we leaving soon?" 
 
Seunghyun looks at his watch. "..." the man then scrambles to his room. He took a little too much time getting ready this morning. He then comes out of the room in his outfit of the day minutes later. Since his job is very laxed he can wear what ever he wants. 
 
He gets Seungri to follow him to the door but the prince is missing. "Where is Jiyong?" Seungri shrugs his shoulders. "I have been watching the box all morning." 
 
"TV" says the older correcting him. Seungri nods. "Ne ne TV...but I haven't seen Jiyong..." 
 
"Jiyong! Come on..." 
 
Jiyong is in the bathroom. He wants his new clothes to look perfect. It is not of the material that he prefers but he will make the best of it. He combs his hair back again and walks to the door. Seunghyun looks at his watch. "Yah thanks for taking your sweet time princess." Jiyong furrows his brows. "I must always look my best leaving. I still have a reputation to withhold." 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head and just turns to open the door. The two follow him down to the parking garage. Since time is tight today he doesn't want to waste time trying to hail a cab for three people. They get to the car and the older unlocks the door. "Get in..." 
 
The two younger look at him like his is crazy. Seunghyun then forgets that yesterday he did everything for them..." Sorry guys." 
 
Seungri smiles. "It's okay hyung. I'm a quick learner." The older then opens the car door for the dongsaengs to get in. This time Jiyong sits up front while Seungri sits in the back. Seunghyun then buckles up Seungri and then goes over to his side and get in the car. 
 
The older pushes the start button and buckles himself in too. Jiyong then freaks. "" while he looks around the car. The car starts to move and he melts into the car. Seunghyun laughs a bit. "It's not going to kill you..." 
 
Jiyong shakes his head and closes his eyes. "It's too fast...carriages should not move on their own like this..." 
 
"It's a car." The older then starts to get on the highway. He picks up the speed and the car starts to make more noise as the gears change in the engine. Jiyong is gripping the seat for his dear like. " this is not right! You are trying to kill me!" 
 
"I"m not trying to ing kill you." says the older paying attention to the road. "Just relax." Jiyong shakes his head again and continues to close his eyes. 
 
Seungri loves the experience and he continues to look out the window. "There are so many. They all move so fast!" 
 
"Neee Seungri. They are all going to work too." 
 
"Oh they are running late too" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles "Ne" 
 
///////////////////Work Lobby//////////////////////
 
The older sighs. "Jiyong....just get on...." 
 
Seungri nods. "It's safe hyung." 
 
"You put me in that moving carriage and now you expect me to get on that box again?" JIyong points at the elevator. 
 
"Jiyong...just ing get on..." say the older looking at his watch. "It's not going to kill you..." 
 
Here comes the brat mode...."IT IS GOING TO KILL ME! THERE ARE TOO MANY BOXES IN THIS WORLD...A TALKING BOX. A MOVING BOX. A BOX THAT TALKS TO YOU...THESE BOXES ARE ALL TOO MUCH...TOOOOO MUCH!!!!" Seunghyun rolls his eyes at the melt down and gets off the elevator. Jiyong looks the man in the eyes and doesn't know his intentions. 
 
With a smirk on the older he simply says. "Mianae." He bends slightly and pulls Jiyong over his shoulder. Jiyong then freaks again. "YAAAAAAAAAAAH PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN!" says the man watching his world upside down. "NO NOOOO NOOO DON'T PUT ME ON THAT THING DON'T PUT ME ON TH" The elevator doors close and the lobby is now quiet again. The secretaries once again saw the most entertaining thing of the day and now dubbed Jiyong as a  always scared man child. 
 
///////////////The Office////////////////
 
The elevator doors open and Jiyong is not screaming any more. He is like rag doll now due to the exhaustion of scream up 16 floors. Seunghyun doesn't care, he is happy he made it to work on time. It is not often he is the last to arrive. 
 
Of course with a man draped over his shoulder it bring a little attention to himself. He smiles briefly at the staring eyes and puts Jiyong down slowly. The younger has a pout and feels slightly dizzy as the blood rushes back from his head to the rest of his body. Minzy comes over and stares at the three. "Oppa...you are never here after us..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "My cousins were a little slow this morning." 
 
Minzy nods. "Oh ne ne...they lived in the country..." She looks them over. "You oppas look nice with your new looks." 
 
Seungri grins. "I'm Seungri my name is not oppa" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "It means older brother...almost like when you call me hyung...it's kinda the same thing but for girls it's a different word."  Seungri nods and Jiyong just stares. The older nudges the prince. "Yah....earth to Jiyong"  The younger pouts and crosses his arms. Minzy looks Jiyong over and smiles. "Oppa...you look handsome today" 
 
Jiyong looks at the girl and smiles. "It is a pleasure to get such a compliment from such a beautiful woman." Minzy turns three shades of red and is a loss for words. Seunghyun is speechless at how the man next to him is also a charmer. The way that Minzy blushes by such a simple sentence. She then slightly bows. "Good seeing you oppas." 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne Minzy. Always good to see you" He flashes a smiles and the younger melts. The other women in the room witness the act and they all murmur to each other. Seunghyun chuckles at how the women are already looking at his now friends like meat. He looks down at the younger and he of course has a smirk on his face. "What's the face for" 
 
Jiyong looks up at the older and grins. "It is confirmed that it doesn't matter what world I'm in...I can still charm women."
 
Seunghyun rolls his eyes. "Okay Romeo...well follow me." The two follow him into the copy room again. He instructs the two to stay in the seats like last time. They do as told and Seunghyun leaves the room. It's a short trip to his desk since the copy room is feet away. YoungBae his cubical neighbor leans over and grins. "I see you brought the cousins again. Jiyong is quite the hit with the ladies already." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "He only said one sentence." 
 
"Well it was enough to get the women interested. By the way is Seungri busy for lunch?" 
 
Seunghyun raises an eyebrow. "I knew it..." 
 
"What?" 
 
"You have interest...Bae...he is not a toy..." 
 
YoungBae chuckles. "I don't treat my lovers like toys...those are rumors..." 
 
"Bae..." 
 
"Okay fine...but I'm not the same kid you knew in college. I really have grown up...when was the last time you saw or heard I was on a date..." The younger grins and Seunghyun can't lie. They really are not in college anymore. "Okay well if you are going to pursue him...be slow ne?" 
 
"Of course. I will treat him like the prince he deserves to be...so do I have your permission." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "I'm not his father...go ahead" 
 
Bae smiles to himself.  "Seriously hyung you will not be disappointed. He will be very happy with me." 
 
"Slow Bae" 
 
"Ne ne slow..." 
 
The two get up from their desk and proceed into the conference room. Always on Mondays they all get together and present all the projects they are all working on and goals for the department. Of course their team manager is talking with so much joy everyone feels the over load. As usual Seunghyun is so smart he doesn't really have to pay attention, Bae is playing on his phone, Daesung of course is taking notes of every single word, and the ladies are just surviving and trying not to space out. 
 
Finally the presentation is over and of course the women come over to bombard Seunghyun with nothing but questions. "Oppa" the older groans and turns towards the voice of Minzy. "Ne?" 
 
"Is Jiyong staying here for a while?" The older slowly nods and grins start to grow on the womens faces. "What does he do for a living?" 
 
"Um...he is currently looking for a job..." 
 
Cherin then makes a sad face. "Aw it must be tough making such a transition." All the women agree with each other and then look back at the older. "Seunghyun" says Dara "Will he be back tomorrow?" 
 
"Ne..." 
 
All the women then grin even more. It is as if your can hear their future thoughts in the room. Minzy then becomes bold. "Does Jiyong have lunch plans?" 
 
Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. "No I don't think so." minzy then grins. "I'm going to ask him to lunch" Cherin then grins and walks over to grab Seunghyuns arm throwing him a little off guard. "Let's make it a double lunch date"  The girls grin at each other and clap their hands. Seunghyun rolls his eyes to himself and wonders why his mouth didn't say no I don't feel like doing on a date. 
 
He hates dates. Women always tend to latch on and talk too much and try so hard to impress you. Then they order a lot of food and expect you to open door and pay for everything. Yea yea call him a jerk but his past dating life was full of women that took advantage of his money. For his job he makes a pretty good living based off of his regular pay and annual bonuses. 
 
"Oppa will you go?" 
 
The older shrugs his shoulders he can't leave the two medievals with regular people. Plus Cherin is not so bad.... "Ne it's a date" The women squeal and they all leave the room murmuring something about hair and makeup. YoungBae comes over to his hyunng and pats his shoulder. "Looks like you have a date after all." 
 
"The older sighs. "My mouth didn't move fast enough. They talk so much man..." 
 
"Don't worry. I will come with you guys" 
 
The older chuckles. "How kind of you..." 
 
Bae laughs. "It won't be that bad..." 
 
////////////////////Rositos/////////////////
 
All six of them end up in the company restaurant for lunch. It is a Mexican restaurant runned by Koreans so everything has a bit of a Korean flare to it. Seunghyun has Jiyong next to him to make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid. He can at least whack him under the table with his hands. He  let Seungri be across the table because he trust his friend won't do anything crazy. Before the three met their dates he instructed them not to say anything about their past but think more in the present. 
 
Seunghyun is not looking forward to lunch with a date, but it's a one time thing, so it's not that big of a deal. Of course Jiyong had to get down stairs some how....so they opted to take the stairs. They meet their dates and Jiyong of course had his charms and Seungri and YoungBae were in their own little world. Seungri is already laughing at Bae's every word. 
 
Jiyong is working his game because since he is a prince he has to meet many women. Of course he has ed many in the past but he finds these women slightly different. They smell nice and they tend to not totally cater to the man...they want the man to cater to them. Jiyong quickly adapts, he takes the napkin on the table and places it in her lap. "Here you go Minzy. I would hate for your garments to be stained. Your beauty is far to beautiful to have such things happen to you." He stares dreamily into her eyes and the woman is melting once again. "Ne neeee oppa" says the younger in a trance like state. 
 
Seunghyun on the other hand is listening to the man next to him. He is now realizing that  game/charming women has been in existence for years. Just by a couple of words he has the women enchanted. "Oppa? Oppa?" says Cherin trying to get her date's attention again. Seunghyun turns to her and smiles. "Sorry. I haven't been here in a while" Which is total bull. He can't get enough of his Mexican tacos.
 
"Oppa thank you for being my date" 
 
Seunghyun winces. "Ne..." he hates being here...he hates it.
 
"Oppa what do you want to eat? Do you want to share something" The younger leans over and makes it so that they have to share a menu. Seunghyun looks down and over at the women so close to him. He chuckles at her efforts and follows along....why not. He puts an arm around her and leans closer. "What should we get ne?" 
 
Cherin brightens as her date is starting to have some personality. "Hmmmm how about enchiladas" Seunghyun nods. "Ne that will work" He closes the menu and leans back over. Jiyong clicks his tongue making the older look over. Minzy has gone to the restroom leaving Jiyong to witness his hyung getting friendly. "I see that you two are getting close" 
 
Seunghyun smirks. "And?" 
 
"You don't even like her" 
 
"She is my friend..." whispers the older. Luckily Cherin can't hear because she is helping Seungri and YoungBae pick out a couple meal too. Jiyong rolls his eyes and turns away from his hyung. Seunghyun shrugs his shoulder and looks at his phone. 
 
Minzy comes back and Jiyong stands from his chair and pulls her chair out. He learned it from TV last night. "Here you go Minzy. " He pushes the chair in and takes his seat as well. He places the napkin back in her lap. "There you go. I have missed your presence already. Please don't leave me to wonder where you are again." Minzy nods. "Neeee" 
 
Seunghyun rolls his eyes and luckily Cherin comes back to his side. "So did  you help them get something good?" 
 
"Yea they ended up getting a taco platter. Seungri oppa got a lot of extras." The older chuckles. "I figured he would get excited." 
 
Finally the waitress comes over and they all make their orders. They all share joined conversation followed by shared conversation with their dates. Seunghyun had a fairly good time and tried not to puke to line after line Jiyong fed his date. Cherin was fun she knew that this was a one time thing so she wasn't plastered to the man. 
 
////////////////////Back to the office////////////////////////
 
Everyone gets off the elevator and Jiyong surprisingly kept in his fear as he still kept up his cool with his date. He watches how Seunghyun interacts with his date and then clenches his fist when they hug briefly and release. Seunghyun then looks over and Jiyong changes his face. "Okay guys time to go back to the copy room." 
 
"Quick to get rid of us.." Jiyong bites. 
 
"Okay Romeo you can charm another girl later. We need to work now." 
 
"I'm sure you and Cherin will get lots of work done." 
 
YoungBae and Seungri frown at the man who is now in a foul mood. He was just smiling seconds ago. Seunghyun will not be embarrassed at work. "What is wrong with you....why you acting like a all of a sudden?" 
 
JIyong doesn't say a word. "I will just go to the copy room" He walks off leaving everyone confused. Seunghyun shakes his head. "Well I'm getting back to work. Seungri when you are finished talking with Bae join Jiyong and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." The older walks off leaving the two together. YoungBae takes the smaller hand in his making Seungri blush. "Hyung..." 
 
"I had a good time Seungri..." 
 
"I had a good time too..." 
 
The older plays with their fingers and Seungri finds himself getting giddy. "Hyung...we are in public..." 
 
"Would you want to go on a private lunch date one day. Just the two of us...?" 
 
Seungri bites his lip and looks down at the joined hands. "Nee...I would like that..." 
 
YoungBae then pulls the younger into a quick hug and then releases. "Then it's a date. Let's go during lunch tomorrow. We can go to the same place but it can be just us..." 
 
Seungri grins. "I can't wait..." The younger then turns to go into the copy room. He opens the door to a frowning Jiyong but that doesn't steal his joy. "I looooooove this world.." says the man now spinning in his chair. "People are so nice...they hug you...they buy you meals." 
 
Jiyong smirks. "He likes you..." 
 
"I know he does" Seungri grins.
 
"No Seungri....he likes you as a man." 
 
The younger stops spinning in his chair and faces his hyung. "Why are you so mean today....of course I know the difference...I like him too...as a man..." 
 
Jiyong scoffs. "Disgusting..." 
 
Seungri frowns. "A least I'm being the real me instead of reciting old poetry..." 
 
Jiyong rises from his chair and points "How dare you!" 
 
Seungri stands up too. "What ever hyung!! I'm happy. For the first time in my life I have a chance at liking someone. In the old world that would have been forbidden. I'm happy...face it!" Seungri growls he has never raised his voice in his life and the action is making the man tremble. They both stare at each other intensely until YoungBae comes into the room who happened to pass by the raised voice. "Ri...what's wrong." The younger shakes his head. "It's nothing." 
 
YoungBae takes the smaller hand in his again. "Want to help me with some work?" Seungri smiles. "Ne I would love to." The two leave the room leaving Jiyong once again left by himself because of his big mouth.
 
//////////////////////Home/////////////////
 
The whole way home Jiyong and Seungri have not said a word to each other. Seunghyun is still a little pissed at Jiyong too so really it's just the older and Ri talking most of the time. 
 
Jiyong finds himself back in his sulk from the day before. He was really trying to be good and keep his mouth shut but once again his princely mood struck again. He doesn't know why he is like this and it makes him crazy. It's not that he is jealous of Seungri being happy, but for some reason it made him feel better lashing out at him. 
 
Seungri goes to the TV and cuts it on to sit in front of it. Seunghyun comes over and nudges the younger with his foot. "Yah...yaaah....move back." say the older gently at the maknae. Seungri grins. "I love this thing...so friendly..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and then turns around to see Jiyong walking towards the bathroom again. He follows the younger and gets there just in time to stop him from closing the door again. He forces his way in and closes the door behind them. He flicks on the light and glares at the younger. "What was that at work? What happened to the new supposed you?" 
 
Jiyong stares blankly "....." 
 
"So you are at a loss of words now, but you still said those mean things to Seungri...?" Jiyong makes a shocked face. "I...I just..." Seunghyun cuts him off. "He is hurt again because of you Jiyong...how many times do I have to tell you to stop this non sense...he is happy." 
 
"AND I DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY?" yells the younger on the verge of tears. Seunghyun is just not understanding him. Jiyong is mad and now he is crying...again "What is it now Jiyong?" says the older lowering his voice. Jiyong shakes his head. "It's nothing...." says the younger shaking his head. "Just forget it." 
 
Jiyong then starts to reach for the door knob and the older blocks it. Jiyong gets frustrated and tries to reach again. Seunghyun needs to know what is up with him so he takes the two smaller wrist and pins him against the wall. Their bodies are close not pressed together, but they can still feel the friction. 
 
The older looks down at the man who has a frown plastered on his face. "Jiyong...tell me...I will let you go if you tell me..." 
 
Jiyong looks up into the dark eyes and then shakes his head bringing it down again. "It's nothing...I'm just home sick..." 
 
"You are lying..." 
 
"No no...I"m not..." says Jiyong quietly.
 
"Jiyong. If you just tell me...I will let you go..." says the older trying to reason with him. 
 
Jiyong looks up again and stares intently into the dark orbs. "What if...I don't want you to let go..." 
 
The room then gets quiet. Seunghyun doesn't know what the man means by his sentence. "What do you mean Jiyong...everything you say is nothing but riddles...just tell me..." They stare into each others eyes where the friction becomes tension. 
 
"What if I don't want you to let go..." says the younger in a softer tone. Seunghyun then feels that feeling come over him again. Their lips start to part and they lean closer. Seunghyun's body takes over as his eyes start to close and the grip on the man in front of him loosens. Their breathing gets heavier and they can both feel some sort of need....then, as they are about to make contact. 
 
Jiyong clenches his fist...
 
....and runs out of the grip... 
 
It is as if he was lightening leaving the room followed by the thunder of his foot steps running away. Seunghyun is left staring at a wallpapered wall and no one to kiss. 'What just happened...' he wonders why did he do that? Seunghyun leans against the sink and puts a hand to his mouth and sighs. 
 
"Jiyong...what did you do to me..." 
 
**Angsty! Thank you for reading! Did you enjoy this? Tell me what you think! I love the feedback^^