Reality

Modern vs Medieval

Jiyong rolls over on his side and a hand wraps around his frame. Jiyong smiles. "Hmmm. When did you wake up?" 

"OH a couple minutes ago." 

Jiyong pops up. "Ri. What are you doing here?" 

"Cuddling...we use to do this all the time..." 

Seunghyun comes into the room. "Sorry Jiyong Seungri spent the night again. You know his family is still getting use to this world..." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Well I knew those hand felt a little small." 

Seungri chuckles. "What?" 

"You are not my Hyunnie" 

"Duh...I'm Seungri. I'm going to see how my mom is. She is still getting use to the fact that I'm unmarried and living with Baeby." 

"Oh yeah...she has been lecturing me....your mother is passionate I tell you...." 

Seunghyun comes over with the food. "How are you feeling today my love." 

"Oh I slept well due to this amazing bed. " 

It's been 2 months since Jiyong has been back. It's kind of fun being back and now reeducating Seungri's mother and siblings of how the world works. It's funny looking back on how they use to think that lights were Gods and faucets were magic.. 

Jiyong then gets out of bed. "I'm going to shower first...." Seunghyun grins. "Let's conserve water...." says the older with a pur. Jiyong runs to the bathroom with the thoughts and shyly closes the door for it to be opened with Seunghyun's grin. "Why so shy baby...you weren't so shy last night..." They only ed again but Jiyong is quite loud at times. 

"Yah..." says Jiyong with a pout. The older comes into the room and pulls his lover closer. He kisses Jiyong passionately making Jiyong drop his tooth brush in the sink with a moan. Seunghyun grabs the fine and massages it as they makeout. Jiyong can't take it and wraps his legs around the older almost making the man lose his balance. 

The laugh a bit and Seunghyun pushes a stray hair from the younger's face to kiss him again leaning the man on the bathroom sink. Jiyong grinds his lower half against the older's and keeps his feet wrapped tightly around the larger man. Seunghyun growls and grinds their lower half closer together making Jiyong moan a little more only to have the moans captured by a kiss. Jiyong releases the kiss. " me...." says the younger looking into the dark eyes. 

"Baby...we can wait...we can go to the bed...." 

Jiyong chuckles. "I love you...I don't care where we make love....do it to me now..." The younger pulls out the clearly large erected member of his lover's. Seunghyun moans a bit as Jiyong pumps it a bit. "Mmmmm" says the man leaning his head back and the man gets to full . Jiyong then starts to slip off his shorts exposing his tiny . "How shall we do this...I saw on TV I could lean against the sink like this." The younger lean his towards his lover exposing his heat. Making the older's lips water. "Or we could do it like this..." says the older turning Jiyong around to face him putting the legs around his waist again. "This is a good position too." as he rest the tiny on the bathroom counter.

Jiyong grins. "Then let's do this..." 

The older grins and reaches for his cabinet pull out some lube that has not been opened yet. He takes  some and slathers it on . "You ready baby..." 

The younger moans slightly as he starts to feel the member come closer to him. "Go slowly..." says Jiyong prepared for the heat. The older kisses Jiyong's lips as he aligns to his lover. The both exhale and the older makes his way in. Jiyong winces in pain making the older concerned. "I could stretch you you know..." 

"I already did...I do it everyday with my finger....I'm prepared...." says Jiyong with a grin. The older then slides all the way in. "You make me crazy." 

"I do not not not ......." Jiyong moans quietly. "This feels way better....mmmmm" The younger continues to have his pounded. The older smiles and kisses the younger as he s making sure to not have Jiyong fall in the sink. "Mmmmm baby..." says Jiyong with a low voice guiding the olders motions to a little harder. The younger smiles. "mmm close...." 

They both were so for each other they knew they wouldn't last long how Jiyong's is so tight and their four play of grinding before. Jiyong comes waves on his lover's sleep shirt and the older let's his seed release filling Jiyong up. They are out of breath as they smile at each other. They hug from the passion and Jiyong wipes a tear. "Thank you Hyunnie. Maybe I will have your babies." The younger chuckles. 

"I bet they would be beautiful...." 

"If only science could make that happen...I would love to hold one of yours my king." 

Seunghyun kisses Jiyong. "But you are a prince. I'm not a King." 

"Oh but you are...I see you as my King to marry and live forever with." says Jiyong with a smile. 

Seunghyun grins. "We can adopt a beautiful child if you wish. We can raise the child together." 

"Really Hyunnie!" Jiyong smiles and kisses his lover repeatedly. 

A knock on the door stops the two. "Ne?" says Jiyong. "Ummmm are Hyungs done...my mom needs to pee..." 

"Aigo..." says Seunghyun pulling up Jiyong's pants and wiping off his shirt to then slowly open up the door. The woman looks the two over. "You need to get married...." She says as she goes into the bathroom. Jiyong laughs a bit. "She is so old fashioned eh..." 

Seunghyun then nods "Sometimes....but I'm going to get ready to go into work." 

"Okay Hyunnie" Jiyong kisses his lover sweetly. Seungri comes over with some food. "Come come. I have breakfast for us all." Seungri has been really getting into the house husband role. He really wants to cook well for his Baeby when they do get married. Seungri has been keeping it a secret for a while but the two have been engaged for months. It was not really a shock to Jiyong and Seunghyun because the two are attached to the hip. 

"Oppa" says Yeseo still getting use to not calling Jiyong prince. "Ne my love." 

The younger blushes. "Where are the coals for the stove." 

"Remember it's done by electricity...not need for coals..." 

"Oh ne ne..." says the younger trying to remember everything. "Will we get to go out and meet modern men soon." 

Seungri and Kibum then glare at the younger. "Okay okay....maybe not...." says the girl sitting in front of the TV. She is loving K drama and of course the tall men have caught her eye. 

YoungBae comes into the apartment making Seungri run to him in a hug. "I have missed you all night my lover. " Bae places a sweet kiss on the younger's forehead. "I brought you over some clothes." 

Seungri grins. "I will be over tonight baeby." 

"No he is not." says Miss. Lee." Not until marriage." 

Bae bows deeply. "Good morning. I hope that you slept well." 

"Ne I did." says the woman going to the kitchen. 

"She still is cold to me..." says Bae. 

"She likes you...just giving you a hard time to make sure you are good to me..." 

"Oh good." says Bae kissing his lover's cheek. "Yeseo. I got you something." 

The younger goes over. "Ne brother in law." 

"Here are some clothes for you and Kibum. They are very modern and modest." 

"Yaaaaay thank you!" The younger runs into the spare room with her brother and Seunghyun comes out witnessing the screams of joy. "Throwing your wealth already Bae." 

"Neeee whatever hyung. You ready to go?" 

"Yeppers. Yongie?" 

Jiyong comes over to his lover. "Ne ne...I will see you off babe." The younger follows the two to the door and Jiyong kisses his lover goodbye. "See you later." 

///////////////Hours later. 

Jiyong is cleaning his room when a green light appears. Jiyong gets frightened. "Please not now....please..." 

The green light disappears and then a person is standing in the room. The person is perfect and has long black hair and a gold dress. "I have come to ask you Jiyong...is this the place you shall rest until death...." 

The question seems dark but it's very clear he is now given a choice. "Neee. This is my place of rest. I shall rest here." 

The person smiles. "Then you shall..." and in a blink of an eye the person is gone and Jiyong looks around a bit. The encounter is weird...but it's  kind of nice to know that he will not disappear again. 

Jiyong comes into the living room to find Yeseo looking at a random box. "What's wrong?" 

"Oppa....I can't open this darn thing...." 

Jiyong laughs a bit and takes the jar to open it with ease. "How are you liking it here?" 

"It's nice so far. I feel I'm gaining more knowledge every day." 

"Good. You will need to enrolling school soon too. Your brother is working on that." 

"I'm scared of that...." 

"Don't worry they will make sure you go to a school at your level..." 

"I'm not stupid..." 

"Just saying" says Jiyong sitting on the sofa. Seunghyun comes in with a bag of food." I went to the mart for a couple of things."

Jiyong takes one of the bags and follows his lover into the kitchen. He starts to take jars and boxes out but Jiyong stops. "Yah...yah...." The younger says again. Seunghyun looks over. "Ne?" 

"I can read this..." 

"NO you can't Yongie..." 

"No...really...I can read this...you got this from the corner mart on Seeugns str. right...." 

"Right....how did you...." 

"This person came to me earlier and asked is this the place I wish to stay...and I said yes...they disappeared and things have been happening. 

"Things...." 

"Ne...like who is the 55 king of Korea..." 

"You were...." 

"Not anymore....Look..." Jiyong pulls out a book. "I don't exsist there I exisit here now....weird huh.." 

"So...you really are apart of this world now?" 

"Ne...I'm sure Seungri is too and the rest of the family." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Come to the bed room." 

"Hyunnie not now..." 

"No not that...just come follow me.." 

Jiyong follows the man into the room and closes the door. "Sit down ne." 

Jiyong does as told and the older sits next to him. "I want us to have a good new start." 

"We are...we in the bathroom. That's a great start." Jiyong grins.

"Baby for real....I want to have a good start." He pulls out a ring from his pocket. It's a silver band and it's very modest showing Seunghyun's personality. "Baby...properly marry me..." 

Jiyong smiles. "Of course. Now gimmie my jewels." 

The older smiles and slips the ring on with a kiss. "I love you so much." 

"And so do I my king." 

This world is not so bad. Seungri got his true love and Jiyong found the one that he truly loves. They will live the rest of their lives with each other and this is actually not a bad thing. 

"Jiyong let's eat." 

"Ne...I need to do things to show off my ring." 

"Of course you do baby." 

"Yah." 

"Love you." 

 

*****This is the end to the story and thanks to all that followed to this point. I hope that you will look forward to more stories coming in the fall! Bye!