Fix it

Modern vs Medieval

 

Confusion. Seunghyun is stuck in utter confusion. What just happened was something beyond his conscienceness. He almost kissed the man that he has been cussing out at least once a day. He  is not even friends with the man let alone friendly enough to want to converse. Jiyong is the last person on his list of want, but he lives with him. 
 
Watching Jiyong melt down in front of him, to him becoming human again for a mere one minute. Then he had to say those words. "What if I don't want you to let go?" Those words are driving the man crazy. What did he mean....
 
Well what ever it is Seunghyun wants to fix things. He is not sure if what happened was an accident by him or not. Either way he wants to make things normal again. He hates this feeling of the unknown. 
 
He turns on his sink and splashes his face with water to cool him down. All the thoughts have the man feeling different. This feeling that he feels is not even a word to describe him at the moment. Still he wants things to be right. He will put away his confusion and whether he did something or not he is going to apologize. That's right. Apologize to the bratty ing prince that drives him crazy at least once a day. 
 
Seunghyun comes out of the bathroom to meet Seungri at the bathroom door. He has his blanket in his hands with a smile on his face. "Hyung? Can we still cuddle tonight?" ask the younger with a excited look on his face. Seunghyun chuckles "Ne go ahead and get in bed" 
 
Seungri smiles brightly. "I love my hyung is so caring. I can't wait to share a bed with my favorite hyung." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Wow I'm more of a favorite than YoungBae" 
 
"Well...he is a different hyung...you are a friend hyung..." 
 
Seunghyun crosses his arms. "Oh I see. I guess I can settle for that." says the older playfully, but Seungri doesn't get the joke. "Oh sorry hyung. I didn't realize I hurt you" The younger bows deeply and Seunghyun chuckles. "I'm playing with you." 
 
Seungri stands up. "Oh playing? I learned that word today...joking?.Well it's good to know that my hyung is happy!" Seungri smiles again. "I will go and get under the blankets. I will wait for you" 
 
Seunghyun pats the younger ones shoulder. "I will be there in a bit. I'm going to check on princess and get some water." 
 
/////////////Living Room///////////////
 
Jiyong is so embarrassed. He can't believe that he almost kissed his hyung...or at least he think that he did it. He never breaks down in front of anyone. Coming from a long line of powerful Kings he has never felt the need to explain anything to anyone. No one has ever dared to challenge him unless they wanted to die. 
 
The Prince is at a loss today because he was indeed challenged and he cried for the second time in his life in front of anyone. When he was younger he would get royally punished and have to write essays on strength because the King didn't want a wimpy leader. Jiyong is breaking down and his emotions are all over the place. He hates this world....
 
The younger then feels a slight kick at the end of his blanket. Jiyong is currently wrapped up in his blanket so that his body is completely covers. It's a weird way of making him feel that he is invisible to the real world. Seunghyun kicks the blanket again making the younger curl his legs up in a ball. The older sighs. "About what happened..." This is so awkward...still the older continues.
 
"I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me...and it won't happen again..." The older sighs again and walks towards the kitchen. Jiyong of course heard the few sentences and it pains his heart for some reason. He doesn't want to stop...he wants to see what happens next. If his damn feet didn't move or his mind didn't get the best of him...he would have kissed Seunghyun...
 
That's right...Jiyong has a crush on the man that he lashes out on. He doesn't know how or when it started but this feeling has taken him whole. Maybe it's because he is caring or maybe because he didn't put up with his whiny . That's right...the prince does know that he is a brat, but he only does what he gets away with. 
 
The younger hears the man in the kitchen filling up a glass of water. Jiyong carefully, but quietly scoots his blanket over so that he could see the man in the dim light. He looks the man over and sighs loudly...almost too loud making the older look up from his glass. Jiyong gets wide eyed and puts the blanket over his head. "Jiyong...what are you doing?" 
 
"Nothing... you..." says a muffled blanket Jiyong.
 
"What?' I'm just asking a question...and you were the one staring at me..." 
 
"Just leave me alone and go ahead and cuddle with Seungri" The younger bites making the older scoff. "You are lucky I'm tired." 
 
"Whatever..." Jiyong rolls him self over a couple times making him be closer to the balcony window. Right now he just wants to be alone. The prince will not be broken down by this peasant man who wants to control him. 'He won't break me down. I need to be strong. I'm a Kwon. The next King in the Kwon dynasty. I shall not fold and let these people of this world make me submit. Seunghyun... you...'
 
/////////////////Morning//////////////////
 
Of course the alarm clock goes off at the time that is suppose to and Seunghyun slams the device to shut it off. The man slept well but he still hates how Jiyong constantly changes his personality on him. One day he is good and the next day or hell the next second he is in  total brat mode. He just doesn't get him. He hates that he gets lured into his sob story of not fitting in and all that jazz. Well the older is not having it anymore. Jiyong needs to figure himself out. 
 
Seungri snuggles closer to his hyungs backside. "Hmmm hyung...I don't wanna get up now..." Seunghyun chuckles. "I need to go to work and you need to get ready to go with me." 
 
Seungri nods into the back and slowly sits up. His hair is crazy and there is still sleep in his eyes. "I get to have lunch with hyung all by myself today." Seunghyun raises and eye brow and mutters. "He needs to slow down." 
 
"Slow down?" 
 
The older sits up and shakes his head. "It's nothing Ri. I'm happy that you are happy." 
 
Ri smiles at his hyung. "Thank you for being happy for me. I really like being around Bae hyung. He makes me feel special. I have never had anyone cater to me like he did." 
 
"That's how it should be when you are with someone you like." 
 
"You are right hyung. I'm going to enjoy every moment because I don't know how long I will have in this world...or maybe I will get to stay here. Either way I want to enjoy my freedom. Thanks for being happy for me...I just wish Jiyong hyung was happier for me. It hurts hearing him disapprove my actions..." The younger obviously sounds hurt and this makes Seunghyun want to punch Jiyong...he won't, but he just makes you want to go there...
 
"Don't worry about him Ri. I wish you both much happiness." 
 
Seungri nods. "I'm sure the light Gods are happy. There are so many lights in the work place. They shine all day. The moving box brought me up to my heaven of Bae" 
 
"Wow you are really into him." 
 
Seungri nods. "But of course in my land we take dating seriously. We look for partners that will be with us for life. We don't do what you call divorce." 
 
"So serious in the morning Ri Ri." Chuckles the older of the cute speech his dongsaeng just gave him. Seungri then apologizes. "Sorry to lecture you hyung...I just get passionate about this topic." 
 
"It's okay...now go on and brush your teeth." 
 
"Ne hyung..." 
 
Seungri crawls out of bed and goes down the hallway to the bathroom. The older gets out of bed to go to the living to make sure that Jiyong is awake. He is very surprised to see the prince is already awake and dressed. Jiyong looks up from a magazine that he can't read and stares at the man in front of him. "What?" 
 
"Aish so rude...I'm your hyung...anyways I wanted to make sure you were awake." The older bites. Jiyong smirks. "I'm practically capable of waking up at the proper hours. I'm Kwon Jiyong the Prince of the Kwon dynasty..." 
 
The older doesn't want to get into it so he just lets the prince say his bit. He goes back into his room and puts on some clothes. He goes to the bathroom and checks on Seungri. "You almost done?" 
 
"Ne" Shouts the younger behind the door. The door opens and Seungri comes out with a smile "There you go hyung. I layed a fresh towel to wash your face" Seunghyun chuckles. "Thank you Ri" 
 
The older washes up and then quickly comes out of the bathroom to grab a bite to eat. He goes through the frig and pulls out some cereal for his meal again. Seungri comes into the kitchen and then reaches for the cereal on top of the frigerator. The box was a little too high so the box ends up falling on the floor causing bits all over the place. "I'm so sorry hyung!" The younger starts to pick up bit by bit. Seunghyun laughs. "I'll get it with the vacuum cleaner." 
 
"The what?" 
 
"You will see" The older pulls out a mini vacuum from a near by closet. He plugs it in and then drags the device over to the mess. He turns it on and it scares the life out of the younger. "Waaaaaa!" Seunghyun turns it off. "It's a nice machine. It won't hurt you...here..." He hands the hose to the younger and he turns on the device again. Seungri's eyes light up as the cereal starts to disappear. Seunghyun turns the device off and grins. "Cool eh?" 
 
Seungri furiously nods. "Neeeee" He then drags the vacuum over to his hyung. "Jiyong hyung look..." He turns on the vacuum and Jiyong's eyes widen. "Get that contraption from my sight!" screams the prince in fear. Seunghyun turns the device off and Seungri pouts. "I was just sharing Jiyong hyung...and I'm still upset with you..." 
 
"Like I care..." Jiyong gets up from the sofa. "Don't you need to be at work now Seunghyun." 
 
The older clenches his fist. "How dare you call me by my first name. Once again I'm your hyung. Why are you like this today...what is it now Jiyong??" 
 
Jiyong straightens his outfit. "There is nothing wrong. I'm just being myself. The real me...Now let's go Seunghyun..." 
 
"Call me that again and see what I do..." growls the older looking directly into Jiyong's eyes. The younger smirks and doesn't say a word back. Seunghyun walks to the door and opens it. He does the usual and leads the two to the car. They all get in and buckle up. JIyong of course still has not said a word but he has his head held high as if he is really royalty in this world. 
 
///////////////////The office//////////////
 
He doesn't know how he did it but Jiyong got on the elevator. With no complaints! Still he has not said a word to the other two. Seunghyun doesn't get what Jiyong is trying to do, but it sure is ugly. Minzy comes up to Jiyong and bows "Hi Oppa. How are you today would you like to." The woman is cut off by Jiyong. "I don't have time for women like you.." The prince then makes his way to the copy room. 
 
Seunghyun and Seungri are speechless. The older then apologizes. "I'm sorry for my cousin...he is not himself today. I'm sure he wanted to say hi to you today too." The older fakes a smile that passes enough to not make Minzy too upset. Seungri then storms into the copy room along with his hyung. "What is up with you hyung? You are acting like you are back in our world again...this world people are equals...why were you mean to her?" 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes ."I don't give a about women who are not royalty. She should be the one coming back to me begging me to give her attention. I will never pursue..." 
 
Seunghyun sighs and motions for Seungri to go out of the room. The younger does as he is told and Jiyong is left by himself. Seunghyun then sighs. "You have come so far and now look at you..." 
 
"What? What do you see Seunghyun?" 
 
"I see a ing coward who is scared of what he has become. A ing coward who is so afraid of change he has to put on a act to make himself feel better. I don't care how you feel on the inside but on the outside..what comes out of that mouth of yours..watch it...you are disrespecting me and you totally insulted Minzy. You are a coward." The older leaves the room making Jiyong lose that strong posture...that strong gaze...that strong mind. He was broken down once again. "I hate him..." 
 
Seunghyun straightens his face and goes back over to his desk. YoungBae and Seungri now are sharing a desk. "Look hyung. I'm using a stapler. These papers magically stay together with just this device....so cool" Seunghyun grins. "Nee you are so cool Ri." 
 
YoungBae nods towards the copy room. "What is up with your other cousin. He is very quiet today...?" 
 
Seungri sighs. "He is getting into his old habits. Where we are from he is superior to a lot of people...even me..." 
 
"You mean you worked for him?" 
 
"Ne...you could say that, but now that I'm here I'm free." 
 
Bae wraps a arm around the younger and grins. "I'm glad that you are here too." 
 
Seunghyun makes a gagging noise.  "Aish you two love birds" 
 
Seungri chuckles. "You are playing right hyung?" says the younger like he just solved the winning puzzle. 
 
"Neeee you two...aish..." 
 
Bae chuckles. "Don't worry. We will take our love else where after work. I'm taking your cousin on a dinner date." 
 
Seungri pouts "What about lunch?" 
 
"I'm taking you to both." 
 
"Aaaaiiiiish, can it..." the older chuckles. 
 
"What is it hyung?" 
 
Bae smirks. "He is just jealous" 
 
////////////////////Home///////////////////////
 
Seunghyun and Jiyong are back at home. It's around 8pm and the two are watching TV. Still there are no words exchanged between the two. Jiyong keeps his eyes on the screen and Seunghyun continues to work on some left over budgets he couldn't finish. At least the prince is not nagging or being an emotional wreck. 
 
The older's phone rings which makes Jiyong jump. Seunghyun quickly answers  "Hello Bae" 
 
"Ummm hyung...it's Ri..can you hear me..." 
 
"I can hear you" The older chuckles. "What's up?" 
 
"Umm Baeby and I decided to watch a midnight showing of Star Trek...so I will be home late..." 
 
"That's fine Ri..you are a grown man you can do what ever you wish to do." 
 
The younger chuckles on the other end of the line. "I forget that I don't have people to hold me back anymore. I like this feeling." 
 
"Well have fun." 
 
"Okay...what do I do now...?" 
 
"Press end..." 
 
"End? What is that?" asked the younger confused. 
 
"Just hand the phone back to your boyfriend" 
 
"Boyfriend?" 
 
"Bae will explain it to you." 
 
The younger shyly hands the phone back to his hyung. "Why you gotta put the pressure on me man." says Bae with a chuckle. "Just being a good hyung. Have him back and do you dare try to sleep with him." 
 
"Come on man. I know I know. Trust me...Seungri is special. I wouldn't do such a thing." 
 
"Good good. Now hang up." The two hang up the phone and Seunghyun grins to himself. He puts his phone away to see Jiyong staring at him again. "What is it princess?" 
 
Jiyong turns around "Nothing"
 
///////////////////////11pm///////////////////
 
Seunghyun fell sleep on the sofa and Seungri is still not home. Jiyong the whole time has been staring at the sleeping figure. No talking box is fascinating enough for him at the moment. 
 
The past hour he has mapped out every curve every trace of the man. The younger gets closer and blinks a couple times focusing in the TV lit room. The older then feels that presence of someone there. He opens his eyes to meet the coffee colored ones. "Jiyong?" 
 
The younger who was looking every where else but his Hyung's eyes and has been caught. Jiyong moves away but is stopped by his hyung grabbing his wrist. The younger stands up. "Let go!" The older sits up and then stand to look the younger in the eyes. "You have been acting weird all day." 
 
"I have been nothing but myself! LEAVE ME ALONE SEUNGHYUN!" 
 
"ING STOP IT! ING SNAP OUT OF THIS BULL THAT YOU ARE IN." says the older with such loudness the apartment comes to a rumble. Jiyong quickly sees that his hyung is at his wits ends. The older sees a change in the younger's face. "What is wrong?" ask the older still with a firm grip of the younger. Jiyong shakes his head. "Nothing! Let go!" 
 
"Bull !" 
 
Jiyong struggles again. "Stop it!" 
 
"We can go through this everyday. I don't ing care. Until you give me a proper answer I'm not letting go." 
 
Jiyong freezes at the words of his hyung not letting go. He then starts to have flashbacks of what happened last night. The older stares at the expressionless man in front of him. "Jiyong?" 
 
The younger looks over with those eyes...those eyes that he remembers from last night. "Jiyong speak to me." The younger shakes his head again. "Jiyong..." The older gets closer. "Stop it" says the younger once again. Jiyong pulls away and starts to storm off, but little did he know Seunghyun was in his tracks once again. Seunghyun turns the man around so fast their bodies instantly are pressed together. 
 
Jiyong stares at the man in shock as the dark orbs continue to stare at him intently. "hyung..." Jiyong has submitted. Seunghyun stares the man in the eyes while putting a hand to the small of the younger's back. Jiyong then panics. "Hyung..." 
 
The older shakes his head. "We need to do this...we need to..." He older presses their bodies closer together and Jiyong watches as the man is starting to come closer to his lips. Their breathing increases which is loud and you can hear the fear and anticipation. Jiong with his hands by his side clenches his fist, but this time he doesn't go away. 
 
The two just stare each other in the eyes as they get closer and closer. Finally they get inches apart  from each other and it's now or never. Jiyong is going crazy by this point and closes the gap pressing their lips together. The kiss is kind of forced but that quickly changes as the chemistry of the two start to intertwine into the kiss. The older moves his lips over the pouty ones making the younger moan. 
 
Jiyong's eyes flutter open to the moan that he didn't know that he could produce, but he is quickly brought back to the trance of the fine lips devouring his. Seunghyun needs this. He needs to solve this confusion, but this confusion feels  so right. Like he was suppose to kiss Jiyong. Like this was all preplanned to happen. He then turns his head to the side and deepens the kiss. The younger ones lips are so addicting he just wants more.  He could just...
 
The front door opens and in comes Seungri shouting from the entrance. "I'm back!"
 
Jiyong's eyes widen and he pushes the man next to him away. Making Seunghyun break from his trance. The two look at each other and blush furiously. Seungri comes into the room and feels the awkward tension. He looks at Jiyong and frowns. "Be nice to hyung" 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes. Seunghyun then changes the subject. "How was your date?" He puts an arm around the maknae. "Tell me all about it Ri.."
 
Jiyong puts his hand to his lips and then feels his heart which is beating like crazy. He looks up and sees his hyung staring at him from the kitchen. Seungri is still rambling but his hyung is staring at Jiyong. He sees what the younger is doing. Jiyong quickly averts his eyes and grabs his blanket to hide himself from the harsh reality. 
 
That he might be in love. 
 
**thank you for reading! Tell me what you think! I love the feedback! Until next time! Love!