Movie time

Modern vs Medieval
Seungri hops on the sofa next to his boyfriend. Of course the two instantly cuddle close together. YoungBae looks at the other couple standing awkwardly next to the end of the large L shaped sofa. "Have a seat you two...remember you told us of your relationship, so be comfortable and chill with us." says  Bae with a smile. 
 
Seunghyun makes the first move and sits on the sofa. The older then looks over to the shy Jiyong who is playing with his hands by his side. Seunghyun pats the seat next to him. "Sit here Ji." Jiyong looks at the seat and then back down at the spot that he is standing. Seunghyun then chuckles and pulls out his hand to  drag the younger to the seat next to him. 
 
A couple of steps later Jiyong is sitting next to the younger. Jiyong is not use to public displays of affection. In his home land such things are done behind closed doors. He quickly sees that Seungri is very adjusted to this environment and has no problems expressing his love. Jiyong loves Seunghyun...but he is just a little shy at the moment. Seunghyun understands the younger is a little shy so he doesn't want to cuddle up like they are at home. 
 
The older figures that Jiyong would feel more comfortable if there is a blanket covering them so he pulls the blanket from off the end of the sofa. "Can I use this" Seungri nods. "Ne you can use it...is it too cold in here?" 
 
"Nah...just wanna use it for Ji and I" says the older putting the blanket around the jumpy JIyong. Seunghyun laughs as the younger tenses with every inch of the blanket wrapped around him. "Baby...it's okay....it's just me next to you" says the older in a low voice so that only Jiyong can hear. The younger makes a little smile and with the comfort of the blanket he feels a mini wall put up around their current closeness. 
 
Seunghyun puts his arm around the younger and squeezes the smaller shoulder. "Comfortable?" Jiyong nods and continues to watch Bae scroll through the device that list many movies. "What is that box called?" says Jiyong pointing at the glowing blue box that holds his Nexflix account. "Oh it's a Playstation. I play video games and I can also watch movies with my wifi connection." Jiyong makes a puzzled look. "Wifi....connection...." mutters the younger to himself and Seunghyun finds it all so cute how the younger is still learning. 
 
Seungri freaks when he sees a title pop up. "Ooooooh Baeby that one that one...the picture looks cool..." Bae laughs. "Okay okay...does the other couple agree." says Bae directing his question to the other couple. Jiyong nods. "It's cool..." Seunghyun nods as well. "Yea it's fine. I don't think that I have seen this one." 
 
Bae laughs. "Hyung...you never see anything current. Oh by the way how are those precious bath salts doing?" In case you forgot. Seunghyun has a secret obsession with bath salts. He loves the different smells and how the melt in the tub. The man has been unable to indulge in them because of his current permanent guest. Jiyong has no idea that the man loved bath salts. 
 
The coffee eyes look at his lover with a quizzical stare. "You like to put salt in your baths?" 
 
"Ne...it's really relaxing..." smiles the older pulling the younger a little closer since the lights are dimmed by Bae's remote. Jiyong's eyes widen. "Hyunnie..." whispers the younger still shy. Seunghyun chuckles. "Just relax. Maybe I will draw you a bath salt bath later tonight." Jiyong nods and watches the credits start to roll by. This is their first outing in semi public. 
 
///////////////Jiyong's thoughts at the moment.../////////////////////
 
Just sit still. Yea yea this position is better. I just need to move my leg a little.......this is making it fall sleep. What do I do now....do I watch the movie on this box I mean TV or do I....aish this dating thing is complicated. ....why does this man move closer....I have to be intimate in front of the love birds. Well at least they are nice. 
 
Nice is good...well for now.......my leg fell sleep...if I just move it just a little yea yea yea this works. I wonder what hyunnie is thinking...is he watching this movie....or is he watching me freak out because I really can make some faces. I wonder if Seungri is really not mad at us anymore because that man sure can smile....aish I'm talking to much to myself in my brain. 
 
He moved closer again and now my heart beat is going to go nuts....okay it's nuts it's going nuts....
 
//////////////////////No one's POV////////////////////
 
Jiyong moves a little away from the older making Seunghyun chuckles. "Oh no you don't..." says the older pulling Jiyong close again. "Stay put my love" says the older placing a kiss on Jiyong's hair. The younger flinches a bit and it makes Seunghyun laugh seeing the younger on edge. He had no idea that Jiyong would be this jumpy...but it is their first outing out. 
 
Seungri turns back and smiles at the couple. "Do you like the movie so far hyungs?" The couple nods and Jiyong slightly blushes because the two are a lot closer since the movie has started. Seungri of course doesn't even look at that and turns back around to continue to sit close to his lover. Bae laughs at a scene and Seungri laughs too. 
 
Jiyong then starts to feel a little more comfortable. They are not here to judge him and they are hanging out like him and Seunghyun are too. Just two couples in love watching a movie. Jiyong then decides that it's okay to acknowledge the older's cuddle. The younger presses more into Seunghyun's chest trying to look cool while doing it. He moves slowly and instantly the older welcomes the smaller frame. 
 
The older smiles and cuddles the younger close resting his head on the full head of hair in front on him. Jiyong is actually fun to cuddle once he is comfortable. The younger likes to play with your fingers and draw little shapes on the top of your hand. He is really sweet when he wants to be and the older loves it. 
 
"Hmmm this is nice Yongie." says the older throwing out another pet name. "Yongie..." says the younger back with a smile. "Another name for me?" 
 
"Ne" says the older kissing Jiyong's hair quietly once again. The two kinda like that they are in their own world right now and that the other couple is too into themselves as well. "So I call you hyunnie...what else can I call you...seungie....Seunghyunnie..." says Jiyong  saying pet names to himself. Seunghyun laughs at all the weird names he comes up with. "People called me Tabi too when I was younger..." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "How did they come up with that...it's not apart of your name" 
 
"Well...when I was younger I use to do silly things...mischievous you could say. So people would say that I was cat like...and sometimes my smile reflects that haha. So people would call me Tabi." 
 
"I like that one...Tabi ah..." whispers the younger. "Tabi baby....Tabi hyunnie...nah not the last one...Tabi baby...or Tabi..I like...." says the younger still playing with their joined hands. Jiyong intertwines their fingers and laughs. "What is this movie about." Seunghyun shakes his head against the younger's looking at the TV. "I have no idea...I just have been paying attention to you." says the older with a chuckle. "Is it rude not to pay attention to movies? I hear people talk of movies that they have seen together." 
 
The older laughs a bit. "Well..I don't think that we will have much to converse...we just sat through twenty minutes already...I have no idea why that girl is driving that car to where ever the hell she is going." laughs the older speaking the truth. 
 
"Well I'm glad that we are here....and we told them...." 
 
"Ne...and it's nice to know that you love me back." 
 
Jiyong turns around in the darkness and smiles. "How could I not." He turns back around and takes rest leaning against the larger chest again. This movie is a romantic comedy and still he has no idea what the plot is...but he doesn't care because he is among a lover and friend. Their company is making his night perfect so far. 
 
//////////////////////////////2am//////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun comes into the apartment with Jiyong following behind. The younger is tired now because the drive to Bae's not that close to home. Jiyong throws off his shoes and walks on the carpeted floor. "Hhmmmm I'm tired....forget the bath...." Mutters the younger almost wanting to strip in the living room because he is eager to change into his night clothes. 
 
The older laughs. "Ne....I could use some sleep as well...but you are the one who wanted to find these at 1am." The older lifts a bag full  of pints of ice cream. Jiyong saw in the movie the girl eating some and wanted to try it. He couldn't decide on which one he wanted so the older just brought whatever Jiyong wanted. The younger didn't turn into a brat so he let him have it. 
 
Jiyong goes over to one of the bags and pulls out  a random ice cream. "I could eat this now..." says the younger with another yawn attacking him. Seunghyun takes the ice cream away. "Yah yah piggie you will get a stomach ache eating this now..." Jiyong looks at the containers and pouts. "They have effects...?" 
 
"Just brain freeze and potential stomach aches due to eating too much...because I know you will eat not just one...." Jiyong his lips. "Neeee I could eat them all. Tabi ah....let me have a taste." The older laughs. "Nope..." He lifts the bag and walks into the kitchen with Jiyong trailing the older. "Not even a ...." 
 
"Nope..." 
 
"A sniff...." 
 
"Nope" says the older loading the ice cream in the fridge. He knows that Jiyong is pouting like crazy but it's cute. The older closes the fridge and turns to wrap his arms around the still pouting Jiyong. He laughs and leans to steal a kiss and then another knocking the pout right off. Jiyong laughs. "Okay you won you won." 
 
"Did you have fun tonight?" 
 
"Ne...I did...I was a little nervous...but I'm happy I went." 
 
"Good" says the older giving his lover a kiss. He releases. "So ready for bed?" Jiyong smiles. "Just a sniff?" 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "You are still not over that ice cream huh?" 
 
The younger smiles. "Nope..." 
 
"Okay. Just one taste...." 
 
"Yay! Iiiiiiice cream from frozen machine that is attached to a fridge!" 
 
"It's called a fridge pabo..." 
 
"But this bottom part is a fridge...why is this part called a freezer when it's called a fridge...." 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "Baby...you are going too deep with this whole ridge bit..." 
 
Jiyong furrows his brows. "This is a topic of discussion." 
 
The older pulls out the ice cream pulling out a spoon. Jiyong instantly forgets his debate..."Gimmie" 
 
****Thanks for reading!! How did you like this chapter???? Until next time love^^