Freak of Nature

Modern vs Medieval

 

After seeing Jiyong in the tub it has done some things to the older man's mind. He can't stop seeing Jiyong  from that moment. His smile his beautiful body his. " that " says the older in his bath room. He is in the middle of shaving and once again he has day dreamed about the prince . 
 
Seungri comes to the door and wonders why his hyung is staring into the mirror so intently. "Hyung? What are you thinking about?" Seunghyun smiles and loves how innocent and so pure the younger one his. Seungri cares about others and he is like a best friend when he notices things about the other. He may have been trained to serve others...but he truly has a pure heart. "Nothing Ri...I'm just shaving." 
 
Seungri looks at the device "That gets rid of your hairs?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Ne...it gets rid of my hairs." He turns on the the electric shaver and Seungri's jaw drops. He claps as the hair from his hyungs face goes away to leave a clean shaven one. The older shuts off the shaver to see his dongsaeng in amazement. "It's just a shaver Ri. It's nothing special." The younger shakes his head. "No hyung. No you have NO IDEA how AMAZING these Godly devices are. The Gods have blessed you with so much. Look look" He points at the light fixture in the bathroom. "See hyung. you have two Gods shining as you shave. Such a blessing"
 
The older chuckles. "Ne the Gods are really good. Now are you ready for bed? Are you still hungry?" 
 
Seungri shakes his head. "I have never eaten so much in one day. You have blessed me in so many ways. I loved meeting the hyungs today. YoungBae hyung is especially nice to me." 
 
Seunghyun raises an eyebrow. "How nice is he?" 
 
"He gave me this amazing treat called pudding. I got to have two spoons full!" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Ne he is a nice hyung to you. What happened to the rest?" The older then frowns. "Did Jiyong eat it?" 
 
Seungri puts his head down. "Sorry to disobey you hyung...but Jiyong is still my master. My pact with the king is to serve him always under no circumstance disobey the king's predecessor..." 
 
Seunghyun understands the whole pact thing, but he hates that Seungri is in this world and not living life fully. "Seungri?" The younger looks into his hyung's eyes. "Ne hyung?" 
 
"Let's have you live life a bit hm?" 
 
"Live life?" says the younger not understanding the statement..."How do I live life hyung?" 
 
"Well...first of all...by the power of the light Gods...you are striped of your title as prince Jiyong's servant...you are now a free man...you are equal. Jiyong since this morning has been free too." 
 
"Really hyung?...I"m free?" The younger brings a small smile to his face. "I'm really free?" 
 
Seunghyun had no idea that this had so much of an impact on the younger. "Ne...as long as you are here. You are a free man." 
 
Seungri tears up a bit. "Hyung you are so nice!! I love my hyungs! I want to meet more hyungs!" The younger cries tears and then gets on his knees bringing his hands up towards the nearest lamp. "Oh light Gods. Thank you for bringing so many blessings. " He then gets back up and Seunghyun watches the younger straighten his clothing. "Hyung...can I ask you a question?" 
 
"Sure...anything..." 
 
"Well...can you fix Jiyong too? Help him to live life?" 
 
Seunghyun looks into the younger ones eyes and sees that he really wishes for Jiyong to change. anyone would want some change. He pats the younger ones shoulder. "I will try. Now let's go to bed...Ne?" Seungri nods. "Do we go to work with you tomorrow?" 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head. "Tomorrow I don't work. We can sleep in a bit." 
 
Jiyong clicks his tongue. "I guess you don't want to kill me tomorrow in that death contraption." 
 
Seunghyun totally forgot Jiyong was there. " will you ever stop complaining." 
 
"Admit it..." The younger crosses his arms. "You tried to kill me" 
 
"Are you stupid...why would I get on the elevator too?" 
 
Jiyong then wants to insert his foot in his mouth...what a stupid argument. "Mmhp! " says the younger rolling into his blanket on the plush carpet. Seungri gets comfortable on the sofa and smiles over at Jiyong. "Jiyong hyung?" The older rolls over with a evil glare. "What..." 
 
"Let's be nice to Seunghyun hyung. Ne?" 
 
"Is that a order. You dare order me Seungri?" 
 
The younger makes a fearful look and Seunghyun then "accidently" kicks Jiyong's leg. "Ack! You!" Jiyong glares at the older. "Why must you abuse me!!" 
 
"Shut the up and go to bed. Listen to  Ri. You should try to be nice for a change because people in this world will not tolerate it. Face it. We are EQUAL. Get it Dongsaeng?" says the older raising a brow at the younger. Jiyong rolls his eyes and lays down again. Seunghyun could just kick the man again but just ignores it. He turns off the living room lights and Seungri claps. "Amazing!" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and goes to his room and closes the room firmly to prevent any intruders. He gets in his bed. "That ing brat..." 
 
///////////////////////////MORNING///////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun loves Saturdays he can just sleep in to what ever time he wants. He can fart, he can have a good whack of his bits, and just relax the whole day. He slowly opens his eyes and breathes in and out. "Hmmm wonderful..." He rolls over and feels....nothing. He smiles to himself and loves that the intruder didn't make his way in. 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT THE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" 
 
Seunghyun sits up in bed and has no idea what the hell that yell was for or about. He immediately gets out of bed and throws the door open. He looks down the hallway and sees that the bathroom light in on. He then sighs and prepares for what might have happened. 
 
He gets to the  bathroom door and sighs. "Riii? What you do.." 
 
The younger is in tears. "Hyuungg. I wanted to shave my face like you....but this took more off in other places...." Seunghyun clearly sees that the younger didn't tie his hair back while he was shaving. The long hair is now jagged and uneven. Years of hair from birth is now on the floor. Seunghyun then rubs the younger's shoulder. "It's okay Ri...we can fix it." 
 
The younger looks over. "Do they have godly ways to put hair back on my hair?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. He didn't mean it but the dongsaeng is so cute...." No...we will have to give you a hair cut..." The younger then starts to cry harder...." My hair hyung..." 
 
"Don't worry." He pulls Seungri into a hug. "Don't worry. Hyung will fix it" 
 
"Really hyung?" Seungri looks into his hyung's eyes. 
 
"Ne. I will give you a Godly style. Or how about a Godly makeover!?" Seunghyun can't stand the younger upset. 
 
"A makeover?" 
 
"Neeee I will change your whole look!" Seunghyun doesn't mind doing this. He makes a lot of money and spends most of it on Toys...why not on his favorite dongsaeng at the moment. 
 
Seungri hugs his hyung again. "Thank you hyung! " He continues to hug his hyung and of course the had to pass by. Back in medieval times hugs are considered scandalous and rather intimate. Seeing his servant in such a state puts him into shock. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Jiyong points and Seungri pulls away from his hyung. "We are just hugging hyung. Seunghyun is giving me a makeover!" 
 
"Are you two intimate?!" 
 
It's not even noon and Seunghyun is irritated. "Neeee we are very intimate. Happy now..aish that es imagination" The older then walks over to the kitchen. Jiyong follows the older to the kitchen like a shadow and watches his every move. "Aish why the hell are you following me." 
 
Jiyong clicks his tongue. "I'm not following. I'm simply observing." 
 
"Observing what?" 
 
"Are you one of those?" 
 
"One of those what" says the older still with his back away from Jiyong. He reaches for a bowl and Jiyong says it. "Do you like men?" 
 
Seunghyun puts the bowl down and turns around with a smirk. "Why does that matter?" 
 
"I just wish to know." 
 
"Why does that matter?" Seunghyun gets closer making the younger back up. "Does it disgust you if a man likes another man?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't say a word. The intense stare of his hyung has him wanting to back away. Seunghyun stops in the middle of the kitchen. "Why are you not answering my question?" 
 
"I....I...don't know..." 
 
"We were just hugging...it's common in this society. Get over it." The older then turns to go grab some cereal and Jiyong is still left  stuck in the floor. His heart is racing and he doesn't know why. He is the prince....the prince never gets stuck never...." Give me some breakfast." 
 
Seunghyun raises an eyebrow and turns around. "Try again." 
 
"What?" 
 
"Ask properly...and then you can eat..." 
 
Jiyong sighs. "Why should I ask a pease...." Seunghyun's eyes get darker. Jiyong changes his tune. "Hyung...can I have some...cereal..." Seunghyun smirks as the younger submits. "Ne you can have some cereal. Hurry up because Seungri is getting a hair cut and new clothes today." The older pulls out a bowl and fills it up with some Coco Puffs. He pours in some milk and digs a spoon out from the dishwasher. He walks over to the younger. "Here you go princess." Jiyong doesn't bite back...he just takes the bowl and starts to eat. 
 
Seungri comes into the kitchen and smiles as his hyung is eating. "Seunghyun hyung is giving me a Godly make over." 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes. He can't stand the joy the younger has all the time. "Why are you always so ing happy" bites Jiyong using the eff word once again. 
 
Seungri pouts. "I'm sorry. I just enjoy life everyday...I'm happy to be alive, to eat, to walk, to wake up...all these things are a blessing to people like me..." 
 
"I have done a lot for you" 
 
Seungri nods. "Ne you have hyung...but still you were my master...I had more freedom...but I was never truly free...hyung. For the first time I feel that I can comfortably speak to you..." 
 
Jiyong raises an eyebrow..."Don't think that you can speak to me any kind of way...you will always be a servant in my eyes." 
 
Seungri shakes his head. "Hyung...I wish that you would learn to appreciate life more. I hope that you will see joy one day." The younger leaves the kitchen leaving Jiyong by himself to eat his cold cereal. 
 
//////////////////The Car/////////////////////
 
Jiyong has no idea how the hell he got in this contraption but he sure hates it. He is strapped in by a piece of cloth. Seungri is sitting ahead of him and next to him is Seunghyun. "Why must I be in this cloth!" Jiyong complains. Seunghyun rolls his eyes. As a precaution he sets the windows and doors to child lock just in case one of the two decide to go "exploring". 
 
Now the next part...turning on the car. He is not sure how they are going to react...Well Seungri will just yell at how amazing everything is...and Jiyong...well he will be a screaming scared .
 
He puts his foot on the brake and then presses the start button. He car turns on and just as expected. Jiyong freaks and Seungri is taking things cool like. " !!" Jiyong pulls at his seat belt and attempt to break free. He points at Seunghyun and the older sees the smaller man in the mirror. "YOU YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!" 
 
Seunghyun turns back and smiles gently. "Sit back and enjoy the ride princess" He revs the engine a couple times with a smirk and Jiyong gets in silent fear. The car moves and the younger almost pisses himself. Seungri claps with joy. "Yaaaaah amazing hyung!!" Seunghyun chuckles and allows Seungri to mess with the radio to messing with the air conditioner. 
 
Seunghyun rarely uses his car but he tries at least once a month to take it out of the parking garage for a spin. It's crazy how he has a fully loaded Mercedes Benz sitting in his garage but takes the bus to work every day. 
 
The three finally make it to his friends salon and gets out of the car. He walks around and helps his dongsaengs. Jiyong surprisingly submitted again...but he thinks that the younger is still in shock. "Follow me." 
 
The two follow their hyung into the hair salon. It's a small shop that specializes in mens cuts. "Hyung!" Seunghyun yells. Dong Wook looks up from  the back of the space and yells. "Seunghyun! Long time no see!" Seunghyun chuckles. "It's only been two weeks." 
 
"Ne ne it has. Your hair needs some work." says the older ruffling the other's hair.
 
Seunghyun waves his hand. "Nah not today...I want to help out my cousin" 
 
Dong Wook chuckles. "I didn't know you had cousins." 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head and makes a sad face. "Ne they grew up in the country side close to North Korea, so they don't know many things." 
 
Dong Wook nods understanding the situation. "But you are cutting one of them today?" 
 
"Ne just one today." 
 
"Okay well come on over here? Um...what's your name?" 
 
Seungri bows. "Hello hyung. I'm Seungri. I like hyungs." He smiles brightly and goes to sit in the chair. Dong watches as the long hair swings against the youngers waist. "Yaaaaah you have so much hair. How come you never cut it?" says the older feeling through the youngers hair. Seungri rolls his eyes back to the massage and moans. "Hmmm" Everyone gets silent and Dong Wook smirks. "You like that?" 
 
Seungri blushes. "I'm sorry!!" 
 
"Don't worry. You are not the first. Now let's make this hair turn into something cool. Ne?" 
 
The younger nods. "Thank you hyung!" 
 
The older smiles and gets to work. First he gathers the hair into a pony tail and chops the chair off at the neck. Both Seungri and Jiyong make fearful looks as the hair was hacked away. Dong Wook takes the batch of hair and waves it in front of the younger. "This is the start of change." He places the hair down and starts to make the mop into something cool. He uses both sheers and buzzers to achieve a look that suits Seungri the most. 
 
The younger doesn't look fearful the rest of the process because he is grateful. Jiyong and Seunghyun watch from the sides as the younger is getting a new look and it looks really good as the hair is shaped and texturized. 
 
Finally the cut is done and Seungri looks great with is side swept hair and short back and sides. The way his hair lays frames his face. Dong Wook hands the younger a mirror and smiles. "There you go. How you like it?" Seungri stands and looks himself in the mirror. For the first time his hair is neatly placed and his face is clean. He starts to tear up. "Hyunnnggg. I love it!" He runs over to the man and gives him a big hug. Dong Wook is a little taken back but accepts the hug. "I'm glad you are happy." 
 
Jiyong puffs his cheeks while the younger one is getting all the attention. Seunghyun smirks and nudges the other as he walks by. "Aw Ri you look so great! Now we can get you some nice clothes!!" 
 
Dong Wook points to Jiyong. "What about your other cousin?"
 
Seunghyun sighs. "I...well...he..." 
 
"Come on Seunghyun be a good hyung to your dongsaengs." Dong Wook pats the chair. "Look at him he looks so sad." Jiyong points to himself. "I'm not sad." 
 
"He is jealous" says Seunghyun 
 
"I'm never jealous!" 
 
"Feisty...come here dongsaeng." 
 
Jiyong pouts and does as he is told. This once again makes Seunghyun want to drop his jaw....Seungri would drop his jaw too, but he is too busy marveling in his new hair cut. Dong Wook puts the cape over the younger. "Now now what should we do with these locks." 
 
Jiyong gets nervous as the man with sheers feels through his hair he has had since birth. Normally no one in their right mind would cut their hair but he feels the erge to get something different. "Just cut it all off" says Seunghyun. JIyong's eyes widen "Noooo don't!" 
 
Dong Wook chuckles. "He is just being a mean hyung. Don't worry." Jiyong pouts. "Ne...he is a very mean hyung..." 
 
"I will give you a longer style but it will still be short, so be prepared for lots of hair to fall." The younger slowly nods and Dong Wook proceeds to start the cut. Jiyong surprisingly doesn't show any fear or hurt while the hair is being cut. 
 
20 minutes later and the cut is finally done. Jiyong's hair is short but it's over his ears with a fun bowl cut. The sides are short but the top is longer than Seungri's. This cut makes his feminine features surprisingly stand out more with his soft jaw and pouty lips. With the longer hair everything was drowned out with the mass of hair...now Jiyong is...rather dashing.
 
"Yaaaaaah I must say you look good." 
 
Jiyong smiles to himself. "Ne. OF course I look good I'm the Ack!" Seunghyun pushes the younger. "Yaaaaah look at all that hair on the floor. Maybe all that weight took some stress off your brain." 
 
Dong Wook chuckles. "Yah yah don't be so mean." 
 
Seunghyun smirks. "Oh you don't know the whole story. Don't let this little act fool you" 
 
Seungri then comes over to Jiyong. "My hyungs are nice to each other. Don't worry Dong Wook hyung" 
 
The older smiles. "Well I'm glad to be of service to you guys." 
 
"How much I owe ya hyung?" 
 
"Well since this one is so sweet it's on the house." He looks at Ri and the younger blushes. "Aiiiigo I didn't mean to make you blush." The younger then turns redder. He is not use to such affection from the same . Jiyong rolls his eyes and gets out of the chair. The hair cut is starting to bring more of prince . 
 
////////////////////ASA Clothing STORE/////////////////////
 
The three of them have managed to make it to the clothing store. Seunghyun never thought it would be so hard to keep track of grown men. Anything shiny Seungri would try to wander. If something resembled the littlest big of a castle or traditional robs Jiyong would wander off as well. After a threat of kicking out the two they are now obediently following the older....of course he was kidding about kicking them out. 
 
They go to the sale rack and Seunghyun pulls out a couple shirts in Seungri's size. "Here hold these" Seungri stares at the clothing. "But it's so little...my arms will not be covered..." 
 
"Well...here this is long sleeved" 
 
Seungri takes the shirt and smiles. "I like this shirt...it smiles at me." Seunghyun chuckles as the younger looks at the shirt in fascination. These men are crazy but they both teach him to appreciate life a little more. Just a shirt makes a medieval mans dreams. 
 
Jiyong on the other hand is looking at the clothing in disgust he doesn't like the smell...which is called clean...and he doesn't like the feel. "This is what you dress your selves with?" 
 
Seunghyun turns around. "Ne princess we wear these things called clothing..." 
 
"Where are your finest cloths." 
 
"Here in the sale rack." 
 
Jiyong looks again. "This is trash...." 
 
Seungri looks at his shirt and frowns. "Why are you always so mad hyung...these cloths are so nice...." 
 
"Anything you touch is nicer than what you have." *smack* Seunghyun slaps the younger across the face for the second time this week. It's like his hand is tired of the ish and before he know it he has slapped the man again. Maybe it will wake him up from his selfish attitude.  "Must I slap you all the time like a ing child" growls the older. Jiyong doesn't say a word but glares at the man. Seunghyun sighs and throws a shirt at the younger. "Here hold this. This trash is going to be your new wardrobe. Get over it!" He bites. 
 
Seunghyun was going to just give Seungri new clothes, but he doesn't feel right not getting Jiyong something....it's not his nature and he is not going to change his ways because of a y man. 
 
Jiyong looks at the shirt and sees it has weird markings on it. He tries to read it but it is not of his language. The older moves to another rack and piles more clothes for Seungri to get plus a couple pairs of jeans. "Here..." Seunghyun throws one pair of pants to Jiyong. The younger still doesn't say a word....he hates this world. He hates that Seungri gets all the attention. He hates that he is always getting yelled at and slapped. He hates it!
 
////////////////////Home//////////////////////
 
Everyone is home and fully dressed in new clothes. Jiyong the whole time still hasn't said a word. When he came in he went to his place of sleep and rolled up in the blanket to sulk. Seunghyun watches the brat have one of his fits and he is not going to let him ruin the mood. "The is your problem?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't say anything but sighs again. "......" 
 
Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. It's not often you get peace and quiet. Seungri tugs on his hyungs shoulder. "What is it Ri?" 
 
"Tha tha thank you hyung for all the new cloths." 
 
Seunghyun pats the youngers shoulder. "It's no problem. I'm glad you like the clothes...that shirt looks good on you." 
 
Seungri bows and goes to the kitchen. "I'm going to make ramen. I'm going to make it like YoungBae hyung showed me." Seunghyun turns his head to the side. "How long did you two hang out?" 
 
"Oh he came in different times. He gave me pudding and he gave me instructions for ramen. I learned what the number three looks like too" The younger smiles brightly and skips to the kitchen. Seunghyun doesn't question anymore and goes to the kitchen to make sure that Seungri doesn't burn up the kitchen. 
 
Jiyong rolls over and  rolls his eyes again when he hears the other two laughing and talking. He then gets up blanket and all and skuddles to the bathroom. He manages to shut the door and he doesn't turn on the light. He takes a seat in front of the toilet and leans on the bathtub. He sits there and continues to sulk. 
 
Seunghyun comes out of the kitchen once the ramen is in the microwave. He looks around and notices that the prince has left his place of sulking. He shrugs his shoulders and figures that the kid needed to go the bathroom. He gave the two a tutorial and they still tend to forget to flush...which is disgusting...but hey they are learning right?
 
 He walks over to the bathroom door and knocks. "Hey what you doing in there? You fall in?" 
 
Jiyong brings his head up and gets confused by the falling in bit. "Leave me alone..." 
 
"You taking a ? Remember to spray and flush as you go..." The older doesn't hear a response back and moves back to the living room. He hears the microwave beep and he heads back to the kitchen. Seungri of course is right by the microwave door waiting to take out the ramen. He hears his hyung and says. "Look hyung I can do it myself. I even got a bowl out." says the younger super excited to do things by himself in this godly world. He opens the door and takes out the ramen. Seunghyun then warns. "Yah yah be careful it's hot." Seungri smiles. "It's okay hyung I have extra skins to be able to hold hot things" 
 
"Extra skin? Calluses?" 
 
Seungri nods. "If that is what you call them...then yeppers." The younger starts to sing a song to himself while he does what YoungBae hyung has instructed him. Seunghyun watches how the younger is already making his own food. He is happy that he is adjusting to the world. The older then starts to fix himself a bowl of cereal and the younger looks over. "Isn't that breakfast food?" 
 
Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. "I like Coco Puffs all the time" chuckles the older. They both go into the living room and Seunghyun then grabs the remote. He turns on the TV and there is a random variety show. Seungri sits in amazement while the glowing box speaks to them. He then waves. "HI I'm Suengri!!" 
 
Seunghyun then bust out laughing. "Omo...no no maknae it's a TV." 
 
The younger then makes a face. "But it's talking to us" 
 
"No no...it's called a television. This is for entertaining us. It's another device that is not talking to you but helping you in a way." He didn't want to get too complicated.
 
Seungri turns his head to the side. He places his bowl of ramen on the floor and crawls up to the TV. He stares at it and then knocks on the glass almost scaring himself. Seunghyun chuckles. "You think that you were going to fall in?" 
 
The younger nods. "Nee...scary box...it speaks to you..." 
 
"It's nothing to be afraid of." He then turns to a childrens channel. "See this is happy stuff." Seungri loves the children playing. "Oooohh are these children of the heavens?" 
 
Seunghyun nods. "Sure..." He then turns back to watch Running Man. "This show is funny. Just watch" 
 
They both engage into the TV show. Seunghyun didn't think that Seungri would get any of the show but he did. He is laughing along with the people on the TV and everything. Seunghyun then looks over and sees that Jiyong is still not there. "I will be back." Seungri nods and gets into the TV once again. 
 
Seunghyun walks over to the bathroom door again to knocks. "Yah...what are you doing in there?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't say anything and this makes the older worried. "Yah say something." 
 
The younger then bites. "Go away..." 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head and turns the door to open it. "Are you ?" 
 
"No..." 
 
"Then I'm coming in..." 
 
"NOOOO get OUT!" Jiyong throws a random shampoo bottle at the figure coming into the dark. Room..." Aish you little brat!" 
 
"No I'm not.." Jiyong sobs and this makes the older flick on the light. He then gets worried seeing the man still gathered in his blanket and his eyes are puffy due to obvious crying. There is tissue paper all over the floor from his running nose. The older then softens his expression. "What's wrong Jiyong?" 
 
"......." 
 
The older bends down. "Yah...." He nudges the younger but Jiyong just brushes off the hand. "Yah Jiyong...why are you like this." The younger turns towards the tub and starts to sob again. Seunghyun has no idea what is happening and it is scary. The man with so many words is crying and broken. He then takes his hands and turns the man around forcefully. Jiyong can't compete with the strength of the other. Jiyong keeps his head down. "Leave me alone..." He says quietly. 
 
Seunghyun sits in with his legs crossed across from the younger. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what is up with you. You are sitting in here with your blanket...and for hours you have been crying." 
 
"I have not..." 
 
"Bull Jiyong..." 
 
"I hate this world...I hate it." He bites gathering more blanket towards his body. 
 
Seunghyun then gets it...he is homesick. "It's not so bad here. You have everything you need." 
 
"Everyone hates me....everything I do is wrong...no matter how much I try to blend I get shut down. I have never been talked to as such...this is too much...I...I...feel like dying..." 
 
Seunghyun then gets worried. "Yah yah...dying...I had no idea you were feeling like this...but you have to understand Jiyong...your attitude is what is bring this to you. You need to learn to be kind to others. Even though I can't stand you at times. I never do things intentionally to hurt you....you it's like you have no censor...you expect everyone to just submit to your words. You need to learn that you can't always have your way. This world is not easy and people will run you over. What I have said to you is nothing compared to what the world will say or do. Make the most of life Ne? Don't give up so easily." 
 
Jiyong sighs and tears fall again. "I miss home..." 
 
"I'm sure you do...but right now you need to learn to live in this world. You need to get a back bone Jiyong. You can't always run away from things that are hard in life...I'm telling you this because I care." 
 
Jiyong looks up with tear stained eyes. "You don't hate me?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Sometimes I dislike your ways...but really you don't know any better. I don't hate you. Cheer up. Ne?" 
 
Jiyong then puts a small smile to his face. "Do...do you like my hair cut...is it nice?" 
 
Seunghyun feels like he made a break through. Jiyong's voice is kind and he is geniunenlly asking a question. "Ne is looks great. Handsome." 
 
"Handsome..." Jiyong blushes. 
 
"Ne you and Seungri look very handsome" Seunghyun smiles. Jiyong then smiles back and his smile is very infectious. Seunghyun is almost hypnotized by the pearly whites. "Hyung? Hyung?" Seunghyun snaps out of his trance. "Ne?" 
 
"You keep staring...is it really not that good?" 
 
"No no...sorry hyung is a little tired." When really Jiyong is messing with his mind again. "Let's get you some food ne?" He stands up and then puts a hand out to help the younger stand up. Jiyong smiles gently and takes the larger hand in his. Seunghyun pulls him up a little too fast and the two end up falling on top of each other. Jiyong is a little crushed but not enough to do damage. Seunghyun recovers and looks into the younger's eyes. "I don't know what happened." Jiyong then chuckles. "You pulled me up too fast." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles too to the rumble of the younger one below him. They stare into each other's eyes again and the feeling is different. They can't describe it. They almost feel like they are gravitating towards each other as they map out each others facial features. Jiyong's are soft but yet masculine and the older is strong with kind eyes. 
 
Seungri comes over to the room and being innocent he thinks of nothing seeing his hyungs on top of each other. He turns his head to the side as he sees the two staring into each other's eyes. "Hyungs?" They don't respond. "Hyungs?" says Seungri a little louder.
 
Seunghyun "Hmmm Ri" says the older dreamily...he then processes the situation. "Aigo!" He rolls off and then quickly stands up. "Help your hyung get up and fix him some ramen. I'm going to bed early." He rushes out of the bathroom. 
 
Seungri comes over and helps up his hyung. "What happened?" Jiyong shakes his head. "Noth nothing happened..." Seungri makes a face. "Hyung...you stink at lying...." Jiyong laughs which is very unusual. 
 
"Hyung...you are scary right now..." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Yea...I never laugh huh?...I guess it is pretty scary to you..." He bows to the younger. "Sorry Seungri." 
 
Seungri gets shocked. Jiyong has never apologized or bowed for anything in his life. "It's okay hyung....I'm going to make some ramen for you..." The younger then walks towards the kitchen. "Hyungs are weird tonight." 
 
** Thank You for reading. Please subcribe and leave some feedback. I'm glad that you are enjoying the story and find it funny. My goal is to make you laugh ^^ If you love this story alot please leave a upvote as well. I wish for more people to read this story as well. Love!!