Relationships

Modern vs Medieval

"Hyunnie...I told you not to put these on the floor..." Whines Jiyong as he picks up another pair of dirty clothes. Seunghyun always seems to drop everything in the floor knowing the laundry  basket is in the same room. The man can be a mess so Jiyong tends to clean up after him...but it's starting to get annoying with the repeat of the same thing. 

Jiyong sits on the end of the bed with a huff and plays with his shirt. Seunghyun finishes doing his tie and comes over to sit next to his lover. He knows that he has been a pain the past couple of days. "I'm sorry baby...." 

Jiyong fiddles with his fingers. He wants to be a brat and tell his lover to pick up after himself, but he can't bring himself to doing it. He doesn't want memories of him and his first love fighting. 

Seunghyun wraps an arm around the younger. "I'm sorry baby...talk to me...." Jiyong doesn't want to say anything to keep the peace but the silence is actually worse than not saying anything. Jiyong is like a open book and you can tell when something is bothering him. "I just don't like how messy you are sometimes..." says the younger finally. 

Seunghyun then puts  a smile to his face. "I know...I'm trying..." 

"Trying my ." Mutters the younger. "The laundry basket is steps away from where you throw your underwear. I just don't understand how you can't." Jiyong stops his sentence...he feels like he is nagging. He doesn't want to start an argument over underwear. Seunghyun then turns the man towards him. "It's okay to say that I'm a messy bum baby. Why are you afraid to say how you really feel about things?" 

Jiyong then lays into the bed to look at the ceiling. He takes a big breath in and out. "I just don't want to remember us fighting all the time...I have seen so many movies where people argue...and then they hate each other...then someone will have to move out...then they fight over their kids...." Jiyong then starts to tear up. The man doesn't normally cry but he loves Seunghyun so much. 

"Baby those people argue all the time because they never talked things out...because they never took the time to understand each other's fustrations and they end up turning things into spite. Like I said. It's okay to talk about what you don't like because I will listen and because I love you I will make sure not to do it again...well I will at least try to." 

Jiyong turns his head towards his lover and wipes a tear. "Really?...you don't think that we will break up?" 

Seunghyun chuckles and lays next to his lover pulling him in an embrace. Jiyong rest his head on the larger chest wrapping his smaller frame next to the older. Seunghyun plays with Jiyong's hand and places a kiss on the top of it making Jiyong smile. "I love you so much Jiyong you know that." 

The younger nods. "Ne..." 

"You will talk to me right? Doesn't matter if we argue. We will talk things out right?" says the older in a soft voice. Jiyong snuggles closer and nods his head. "You are mine forever...." says the younger grabbing more fabric in his hands. "Ne ne. I'm yours as long as you will have me." 

Jiyong then lifts his head looking into the dark eyes. "I will never let you go." Jiyong really doesn't want to let this man go. What makes him nervous at times is if this dream land will be taken away from him. If one day he will back as the prince who is the next in line to the throne. The man who will have to fight many wars and bear a son to keep the family name. That is Jiyong's nightmare....he doesn't want to leave this place.  Doesn't matter how foreign. 

///////////////////////////Bae's///////////////////////////////(A little Baeri for you all)

"Baeby where are you at?" calls Seungri from his bed. The two are like true lovers how they call each other pet names and they can't seem to be away from each other for more than a second. "Baeby." says Seungri again as he calls out into the condo. Foot steps come near and Bae comes into the room with a tray of food. He really likes cooking for his lover. 

"I brought you breakfast my love." 

Seungri sits up in the bed and adjust himself so that the tray could be placed in his lap. "It looks yummy baeby. Sit next to me." says Seungri scooting over a bit. Bae sits next to his lover and puts an arm over the younger. Seungri blushes a bit making Bae laugh. "You still get shy with me next to you." 

Seungri takes a bite of food and grins. "You are just too handsome..." also Bae is walking around with his shirt off. He has been doing it the past couple of days and Seungri is still getting use to seeing his lover half . They have made out a bunch of times but those times were in the dark. In the daylight some times the both of them get shy. 

"You are handsome too my love. I love that you stayed over last night." 

Seungri smiles over at his lover. "How could I not. I love being here with you. Waking up in your arms and doing everything together." 

Youngbae then places a kiss on his lover's cheek. "Baby?" 

Seungri finishes chewing and wipes his mouth. "Ne?" 

"Do you want to always wake up in my arms?" 

Seungri chuckles. "Of course. Why would I not want to." 

"Well...you could...move in." 

The both of them blush as Seungri registers what his lover is saying. "Move in....like stay here with you. Live in this condo?" 

Bae nods and takes the finished tray of food away. "Ne. I really wish to be with you always and this time with you has made me the happiest. I can't imagine not being with you when I wake up in the mornings. I feel that we are made for each other..." Seungri grins to himself as he looks into his lover's eyes. His confession is shy but sweet. 

"What about Jiyong?" 

"He lives with Seunghyun hyung." 

"Ne ne..." says Seungri thinking to himself. He then leans over to place a soft kiss on his lover's lips. "Okay. I will move in." Seungri grins and looks into his lover's smiling face. Bae then pushes his lover into the mattress and kisses him passionately taking the younger's breath away. The larger hands feel on the smaller body as he continues to capture the thinner lips. Seungri breathlessly whispers as his lover kisses his chest. "I love you..." 

Seungri then starts to feel almost guilty. "Baby....baby..." says Seungri almost sounding upset. Bae lifts up and kisses on last kiss on his lover's chest. "What's wrong? Why do you look so sad?....you don't have to if you are not ready?" says the man nervously. Seungri then kisses his lover again. 

"Baby...I feel guilty..." 

"Guilty...about what?" 

"Well...I haven't been truthful to you about my past...." 

Bae then starts to get concerned. "What about it?" 

"Well...first of all. You might want to sit up for this. It's a long story." 

Bae then sits up with a smile. "What ever it is...I forgive you." 

Seungri shakes his head. "I know baby...but this....you really gotta listen...." 

///////////////////////////////Work////////////////////////////

Jiyong is attempting to get some coffee and this time not adding salt to the mix. He still is getting use to the different containers and items that say caution. That is one word that he learned himself after burning himself plenty of times on the coffee maker. 

Cherin comes over and grabs a plastic cup. "Hey Oppa." 

Jiyong is still getting use to being called that name. "Ne..." says Jiyong quietly acknowledging her as he mentally decides on how much sugar should be added to make the perfect coffee. "How are you doing Oppa?" 

Jiyong mutters to himself as the woman breaks his concentration. "Fine...." Jiyong is still not a huge fan of her since she hugged his lover in front of him. Cherin finishes mixing her coffee and goes back over to her new office. Seunghyun walks in knocking on the door. "Look at you having the corner office." says the older happy for the younger. 

Cherin takes a sip of her coffee and leans back in her chair. "I still can't believe I have a office. Better than over there." 

Seunghyun chuckles. "Yah yah....I'm still sitting over there." 

Cherin then nods. "Ne. Hopefully you and Bae will get your promotions soon too. You two have put so much work into this company." 

"Ne we have...but I'm happy with how things are." 

Cherin then giggles. "How is Jiyong Oppa liking it here....he seems always so pissed off." 

Seunghyun chuckels to himself. "He is just being Jiyong. Don't mind him." 

"I think that he hates me...." 

"He doesn't." Seunghyun then chuckles a bit. "He is just a little over protective of me." 

"Over protective...meaning?" Cherin then grins. "I knew it. Since when" 

"It's only been official for about  a month now." 

"Yaaaah. How did that happen?" 

"We just found out that we were crazy for each other...I guess it took us a little longer than Bae and Seungri." 

Cherin chuckels to herself. "Well congratulations Oppa. I'm happy that you found someone." She says with a grin. Jiyong mean while is watching the two in the distance as they smile at each other making the younger scoff as he drinks his coffee. 

"Well I will talk to you later. I need to crunch some numbers before the day is over." 

Cherin smiles."Ne. I have some work to do as well. Oh and by the way Jiyong oppa has been making faces in the distance. I think that you should tell him that I know now so I don't get killeed in the parking lot." says the younger with a chuckle. "Sorry...he tends to get jealous" Seunghyun chuckles to himself and slowly turns around. Jiyong of course tries to hide himself as he is caught. "Ah ah..." says Jiyong spilling his coffee as he ducks down into the cubicles. 

Seunghyun then waves at his dongsaeng. "I will see you later. I need to tend to my boyfriend now." The older goes over to Jiyong where he suddenly ducked. Jiyong burned his hand a bit and he is holding it to himself. Seunghyun stands over the man to then bend down too. Jiyong turns his head in embarassment. "Come on. We need to make sure that you didn't burn yourself too bad." 

The older takes Jiyong's hand in his making Jiyong freak out. "We are at work..." 

Seunghyun looks down and grins. "And?" 

Jiyong doesn't respond back as he is lead into the men's bathroom. Seunghyun turns on some water and grabs some paper towels as he tends to his lover's hand. Luckily Jiyong didn't do anything to his hand but make it sticky and a little red. "No burns I see." says the older turning off the water. "How did you spill your coffee?" 

Jiyong looks down making the older chuckle. "Baby. You don't need to be jealous. I told you that Cherin is a friend and only that to me. I love you." 

Jiyong nods to himself. "Ne...." 

Seunghyun chuckles again and pulls his lover into a hug. He loves how child like JIyong can be at times. The older smiles as Jiyong returns his hug. "I'm sorry" says a muffled Jiyong as he presses his face into his lover's chest. Seunghyun pats the smaller back. "It's okay baby. By the way. I told her that we are in a relationship." 

Jiyong pulls back a bit. "You told her?" he says a little surprised. Seunghyun nods. "Ne. I feel that it's time that everyone knows who you are to me. Bae and Seungri have always been out in the open...why not us too. Ne?" 

Jiyong shyly looks down. "So everyone will know that we are lovers?" 

"Neeee Ji baby." 

"That they will know that you are my Hyunnie bunny" says Jiyong with a grin pressing his face in to his lover's chest again. "That makes me happy." says Jiyong with a smile. 

////////////////////////////////Home////////////////////////

Seungri comes into his shared room with Bae. The younger looks around a bit. "Well there is not much to take." says the younger going through his closet taking things off the hanger. Jiyong comes into the room with sleepy eyes. He decided to take a nap after coming home from work. 

"What are you guys doing?" says Jiyong curious. 

Seungri then looks at his hyung . "I'm moving out..." 

"Moving out...to where?" 

Bae smiles. "With me." 

Jiyong then looks at the box and the younger packing his things. The older has always had Seungri by his side as a servant and a friend....and now he is saying that he is moving out. 

Seungri looks at his lover. "Can you leave us to talk for a bit." Bae nods and quietly leaves the room closing the door behind him. Jiyong then sits on his bed. "You really leaving?" the older almost sounds sad. 

Seungri folds another shirt and nods. "Ne. Baeby and I feel that we want to live together. We love each other so much." 

Jiyong then looks down. "You going to leave me..." 

Seungri then goes to sit next to his hyung. "I'm leaving this apartment, but it's not like we will never see each other again. I'm just moving to another place not out of this land." 

Jiyong then makes a concerned face. "How will you cope with living with someone of this land...our past...." 

Seungri then smiles. "I told him this morning of our past." 

"What?" 

"He knows." 

"Everything?" 

"Ne...I was scared to tell him at first but I just did." Seungri Chuckles to himself. "At first he didn't believe me and thought that I watched too many movies...but after explaining things more and more...he figured things out." 

"So is he mad?" 

Seungri shakes his head. "Ne. Baeby understands me and because of that I wish to live with him" 

Jiyong then looks down. "I don't know what I will do with out you here..." 

Seungri grins. "You have hyung. You two love each other too. Why not do the same as us and truly live together in love." says the younger love bird. Jiyong then makes a concerning face. "What if we....go back to our land. Seungri...we came here randomly and I'm sure that we could be sent back any day...." 

"And that's why hyung I'm doing this. If today was my last day here there will be happy memories of me and Baeby. We both know the risk, but we are willing to take our love all the way. Why don't you do that too hyung? Seunghyun hyung loves you so much" 

Jiyong looks down. "I know....I don't want to lose him...." 

"Stop thinking like you are going to dissapear and live for the now. You have a person that loves you. Who doesn't demand a kingdom and you are finally learning to be a human." 

Jiyong chuckles to himself. "I was that bad?"

Seungri chuckles. "Not to be mean hyung...but I didn't like you...not until you opened up..." 

"Who would like me...I get ya." says Jiyong to himself. "This land has changed me so much. I feel it's for the better." 

"Well let's continue to love fully" says Seungri standing  up to open the door. "Baeby I need your help" says the younger with a whine. "Coming my love" 

Seunghyun comes into the room of course with puffy eyes as well and crooked clothes. Jiyong pulls his lover over to his bed as the other couple sorts through the closet. "What are they doing?" 

Jiyong grins. "Moving out." 

"Huh?" says the older still waking up. "You moving Ri?" 

"Ne hyung. With Baeby." 

The older smiles. "I'm happy for you." 

Seungri then turns to bow. "I really enjoyed my time here. Thank you for taking me and Jiyong in" 

Seunghyun then chuckles. "You two always get so formal at times." Jiyong takes is lover's hand in his. "Bae knows about me and Ri now too." 

"You do?" 

Bae nods as he continues to takes clothes off of hangers. "Ne. It took a little time to believe, but it explains alot." 

Seunghyun then grins. "Well looks like you two are real  serious now huh?" 

"Yea we really are. Hopefully we can get married soon." says Bae casually as they continue to put things in a box. Seungri grins to himself because the two talk of marriage all the time. 

Seunghyun and Jiyong loves how the couple is so mature now. Jiyong and Seunghyun are still new at their relationship so looking at the other couple is where they hope to be soon. Seunghyun then takes his lover's hand in his. "Well let us know if  you need up. We are going to make some dinner for us." 

Jiyong looks at his lover. "We?" 

"Neeeeee Yongie bear. We" 

Jiyong blushes at the pet name. "Yah." 

"We will be in the kitchen." says the older as he takes his lover into the other room. 

Jiyong takes a seat at the kitchen table as his lover starts to pull some things out of the fridge. "Baby? Can you hand me the the salt out of the cabinet?" 

Jiyong nods and stands to open the cabinet. "Why is this black box in here...." says Jiyong pulling down the small box with the salt. "This doesn't belong here...." says the younger still looking the box over. Seunghyun grins. "OH how did that get in there..." says the older taking the box away from the younger. 

"I wonder what's in here." He opens the box to reveal a pair of bracelets. Jiyong looks at the silver bands. "I wonder if these are Seungri's" 

The older then takes JIyong's wrist. "Baby bear" 

Jiyong continues to furrow his brows in confusion. "I bet that they are." a kiss is stolen from the younger. "Hyunnie..." says Jiyong with a blush because the kiss was so sudden. Seunghyun takes the smaller hand in his and takes a bracelet out of the box. He takes a little screw driver out and undoes the band. "These are for us." 

"Us...these...what for?" 

Seunghyun chuckles. "Just be quiet and let me put this one you." The younger does as told and watches how the bracelet is latched on to him. The older puts on the other bracelet himself locking it like the other. "These are called love bracelets. The only way to take these off is by this little thing here." says the man putting the tool back in the Cartier case. 

"Love bracelets?" 

"Ne. Like forever bands. Couple bracelets. These symbolize our love." 

Jiyong tears up a bit. "Aigo. Don't cry baby." says the older wipping a tear. "Please wear yours well and continue to love me like I love you. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. I love you." 

Jiyong nods. "I love you." says the younger looking at the silver band. There are little diamond bits in Jiyong's bracelet making his stand out more. "I love it." 

"I know you do...and you better like it because these are expensive.." says the older still remembering the moment he swiped his card. These are not some cheap pieces of jewlery. They are worth the amount of a car...well Jiyong's is worth the amount of a fully upgraded car. The older has been seeing how Jiyong feels like he is going to go away and trust me it scares the both of them, but still Seunghyun wants to live this moment. 

"Is dinner almost ready?" says Seungri coming into the kitchen. "Oh you finally gave him the bracelets hyung!" 

Jiyong looks at the younger. "You knew about these?" 

"Ne. I'm the one that hid them. I told hyung to reveal them to you soon." 

"How come I didn't find them..." says Jiyong looking the two over. 

Seunghyun then chuckles. "Baby...you don't cook" 

***Thank you for reading! And thank you for the feedback. Based off the comments I was able to gain inspiration for this chapter! Thanks again and thank you for your patience in waiting for the next chapter. I will update more often^^ Love.