Double Combo

Modern vs Medieval
"Hyunnie..." 
 
"What..." says Seunghyun from the bathroom. Jiyong can't figure out what to wear. He wants to look good when he tells his dongsaeng of his secret relationship...also he learned that he just likes to look good. Jiyong comes by the bathroom door with just a shirt on. The shirt hits just a little above the knees and it makes the older almost cut himself with his razor. "Aigo...." 
 
Jiyong frowns. "What?..this shirt doesn't work either..." 
 
Seunghyun smirks. "Oh...everything is good from here..." He eyes the younger up and down making Jiyong chuckle. He moves his legs a bit. "ert..." 
 
"Sorry...it's just that I don't get to see those glorious legs often baby. I like the shirt...now put on some pants before I do something to you..." says the older really trying to restrain himself. Jiyong has been shy in intimate settings so Seunghyun has been taking things slow...but when Jiyong shows off any parts of his ivory bits the older goes crazy. 
 
Jiyong goes back into his bedroom and pulls out some skinny jeans that he made Seunghyun buy for him. 
 
////////////////Earlier//////////////////
 
Jiyong looks at the many stores and his jaw drops. There are clothes everywhere and people walking from all directions. There are bright and dull colors and even ugly things to look over. Jiyong takes his lover's hand in his and holds him close. "Where are we...there are so many cloths here...." 
 
"It's a mall. Many stores smashed into one building...come on baby I will take you to get your skinny jeans." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "I'm happy that you remembered..." 
 
"Oh could I not with you constantly nagging me all day to get them." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "I did not NAG you pabo. I just reminded you. There is a difference." 
 
"I don't think that you know the difference." says the older playfully.
 
"Indeed I do. I'm the Prince of the Kwon dynasty. I have been educated well." 
 
Seunghun chuckles. "Of course. I totally forgot." says the older slightly laughing at Jiyong. The younger gets into these regal bits and Seunghyun still finds it intense but funny at the same time. They pass by a store called Gucci. Jiyong stops in his tracks. "Baby...what is this one? What are these writings...." 
 
Seunghyun almost wants to laugh because only Jiyong would find the most expensive store in the mall. "It's called Gucci. They are a high end brand..." 
 
"Expensive?" 
 
"Ne....very....now let's go baby we are almost....why are you pouting."
 
Jiyong stares at the clothes in the window and points at some jeans. "But this figure is wearing the pants that the maga....um....maga..." 
 
"The magazine?" 
 
"Ne." says Jiyong with a smile. "I want these." 
 
"Baby...they are too expensive." 
 
"But...I thought that you had money..." Jiyong puffs his cheeks at his lover making the older sigh. 
 
"I have money...but I don't want to spend that much. I want to buy you more than just one pair." 
 
For the first time. Jiyong is going to have to compromise and budget. He can't always get what he wants and everyday he is learning to accept it. "I understand Hyunnie. Where did you want to take me?" 
 
"Well it's a store called express. It's mid range but not cheap quality...I think that you will like it there." 
 
The couple continues through the mall. Of course they get the occasionally stare because not that many gay couples are as open as these two. Seunghyun is really enjoying his time with Jiyong and likes that the younger is constantly learning about the new world. His questions are odd at times but he really does listen and absorb. 
 
"Here we are baby." says the older walking into the store. The loud club music makes Jiyong frown. "Why are the drums so loud. Could they tell them to quiet down a bit?" Seunghyun chuckles. "It's  a recording baby. Most stores like this are loud...here try these." Jiyong takes the jeans and examines the fabric. Quickly he grins. "I like these baby." 
 
They grab a store assistant and Jiyong goes into a fitting room. Jiyong has used zippers and buttons in the past, so the pants are not too much of  a task to put on. "Did you try them yet?" 
 
"Ne..." says Jiyong quietly. He can't stop staring at himself in the mirror and the drums are starting to become not so annoying. Jiyong continues to dance in the dressing room moving his feet. Seunghyun sees the white socks hopping around the fitting room. The older pulls back the curtain making Jiyong stop his dancing. "Yah..." says the younger slightly embarrassed. "Well I didn't mean to interrupt your dance party but I wanted to see the fit of the jeans." He takes his hands and turns the younger. He grabs Jiyong's followed by a spank and grins. "They are nice...we will get a couple more." 
 
Jiyong who is now red face whines. "Don't grab in public...." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and steals a kiss. "Okay baby" Jiyong pouts again and pushes the man out the room. "I'm changing back." Seunghyun then peaks back in the room making Jiyong freak. "Yah!" 
 
"Be nice to me baby. I just wanna give you y pants." 
 
Jiyong leans up and steals a kiss. "Sorry hyunnie" 
 
"I thought that you didn't want to kiss in public?" 
 
Jiyong grins. "Whatever" 
 
////////////////////////////////Youngbae's apt//////////////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun rings the door bell to Bae's while Jiyong holds a bottle of wine in his hands. Jiyong suggested that they all have a couple of drinks before telling them of their relationship. 
 
The door opens with Seungri in an apron. "You made it just in time. We are almost done cooking. Please come in." says the younger with a grin. Seunghyun goes in first followed by Jiyong. 
 
Jiyong takes off his shoes and takes a good look at the apartment. Since Bae's job title is slightly higher than Seunghyun's his apartment translates that too with the high  end fixtures and high ceiling and killer views. Seunghyun walks over to the kitchen and grins. "The food smells great guys." 
 
Bae comes from his bedroom and smiles. "There you guys are! Glad you could make it. Please please get comfortable." 
 
Jiyong can't stop staring. The place is almost better than his room back in the old world. "How much is your house." Seunghyun makes a face at the younger. "Jiyong..." The younger looks at his boyfriend. "Sorry..."  
 
YoungBae chuckles. "It's okay...this place cost a lot of hard work and many hours. It's nice to have my Ri ri to share it with." 
 
Seunghyun raises an eyebrow. "Did he move in already?" 
 
Seungri laughs as he plates some food. "No hyung. I'm just a guest for now. One day we hope to move in together. Baeby wants to get a bigger place for us." Jiyong already wants to gag at the love birds. He is doing well so far not being a jerk, so he can hold his thoughts a little longer. 
 
Youngbae puts the last dish on the table and looks at the other two and laughs. "You can stop wandering and take a seat now." Jiyong goes over to the four person square table and takes a seat next to his boyfriend. Seungri and Bae sit across from the couple and this makes the youngest smile. "It's nice to have dinner with my hyungs. I'm so happy that you came today Jiyong hyung. I have missed our time together." says the younger with a smile. 
 
Jiyong had no idea Seungri missed him so much. "Thank you for inviting me." says the older back in response. Seunghyun and YoungBae like that Jiyong is in a good mood and not causing drama so far. "Please eat." says Youngbae passing some food along the table. They all fill their plates and start to eat. 
 
"This is really good." says Seunghyun 
 
"I made it hyung. Baeby taught me to read so I have been reading cook books." says Seungri standing up to bring over the cook book. The younger really likes his visuals. "See this is the food I made. Looks like the picture ne?" says the younger showing his hyung. "Look Jiyong Hyung." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "I can't read that....looks good though..." 
 
"I'm going to teach him to read even though he refuses." says the older with a chuckle.
 
" off" says Jiyong in defense mode. 
 
The the older chuckles and remembers that they are still the people who can't stand each other. "Aish you ungrateful brat...." 
 
"Whatever...." says Jiyong eating more food. 
 
Youngbae eyes the two. "How the hell did you two ride in a car all the way here..." 
 
"A miracle..." says the older in a laugh. "He couldn't decide on what to wear...he kept saying Hyung look at these hyung hyung..." 
 
Jiyong pouts. "I wanted to look good hyunnnnnnnnniiiiiinnnnng" says Jiyong almost calling the older a pet name thankfully only Seunghyun caught on, but it left the other couple slightly confused, but still they brush it off and move on...thank god. 
 
 Seungri looks at Jiyong and grins. "I like your outfit hyung...I never have seen those jeans....are they new..?" Of course Seungri would notice. Jiyong nods. "Ne...they are..." 
 
"Where you get them?" 
 
"Express..." 
 
Youngbae raises an eyebrow. "Yaaaaaaah who brought you those?" 
 
Seunghyun then drops his fork on the floor. "Aiiiigo aigo aigo...I dropped the fork on your white rug...Aigo..." 
 
Youngbae laughs. "It's fine...this rug is stain resistant." Bae gets up from the table. "I will get you a new one" Seungri grabs his lover's hand. "Grab me some cheese from the fridge my love" says the younger with a grin. Bae smiles. "Of course" 
 
Seungri turns back to his hyungs. "So what did you want to tell us Seunghyun hyung?" 
 
"Eh?" says the older. He thought that this whole revealing their relationship would be easy...but it's almost nerve racking.No one had has any wine yet either..."Oh ne..." 
 
Bae hands the older a fork and takes his seat again. "Yea Hyung what did you want to tell us. You seemed pretty excited about it." 
 
"Well...I....I'm..." 
 
Seungri grins. "You found someone of interest?" 
 
Seunghyun slowly nods "Ne..." Jiyong tenses a bit with his fork. He is trying to play it cool while he lets the older tell them of their secret, but it's driving him crazy how the older is at a loss of words. Bae grins. "It's been a while man. So does this person work with us?" 
 
"Kinda....yea You could say that." 
 
Bae then grins. "It's Cherin huh!?" Seungri then grins. "Yeaaaa it's her huh. You two look so nice together. I really like" "IT'S NOT HER" says Jiyong talking over the younger. Now the three are looking at moody prince. 
 
Seunghyun then sighs. "I don't know how to tell you this..." 
 
Bae smiles. "You can tell us anything man." 
 
"Well...Jiyong is right...it's not Cherin....it's....Jiyong...." says the older looking the other couple in the eyes. Jiyong looks at the couple too and waits for their reaction. Seungri then grins and bust into laughter. "Stop playing with us hyung." The couple continues to laugh but stop when they notice the two in front of them are still not laughing along. 
 
Bae points at the two. "Wait...so you are telling me...that you two...the ones that can't stand each other....are in a relationship?" 
 
Seunghyun nods. "I can't explain it either." he grabs Jiyong's hand making the younger blush. "But this is us. We are a couple." says the prince looking the two over. 
 
"......" Silence and confusion breaks into the room. This nothing Bae and Ri expected. From what they saw day to day Jiyong hated Seunghyun and Seunghyun couldn't stand Jiyong, but now they are in a relationship. They say they hate each other...but they are in a relationship. Seungri is confused...and a little hurt that they hid this from him...
 
Seungri then makes a face. "How long have you been hiding this? How come you didn't talk to me hyungs?" 
 
"It's not that we didn't want to tell you Ri...we wanted to figure out if this was something real or not..." 
 
Seungri doesn't like that he was out of the loop but he understands his hyungs. "Well I'm happy for you..." He really is happy. It's just a shock....Bae is still processing. "So all of the offs and I hate yous...were just a cover up?" 
 
Seunghyun nods. "Sorry to lie to you guys but really we had to keep things secret...you two are the first we told....and it wasn't easy..." 
 
"Obviously...explains why Jiyong kept chewing on the same piece of salad." 
 
"Do you hyungs love each other?" says Seungri smiling at the two. Jiyong has never thought of the whole love thing. Seunghyun smiles and holds the smaller hand tighter. "Ne...I love him...." There it was. There was the confirmation that this whole relationship is very real. Jiyong smiles to himself at the words. "You love me?" says the younger looking at the older. "Ne...I do...very much...." 
 
"Awwwww this is so weird but so romantic but weird and romantic all at the same time!! We can do date nights now with our loves!!!!" says Seungri gushing over the confessions. Jiyong rolls his eyes. "Slow down dongsaeng." Seunghyun puts an arm over his lover. "Why not. I have never done a double date twice before." 
 
Bae smiles. "Well it's nice to see Jiyong not in a y mood." 
 
"I'm not y..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Yah yah don't call my boyfriend y." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Ne...my hyunnie doesn't like people calling me names." 
 
"Hyunnie?" says the couple in unison. "Wow you two really have been together for a while now." 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "Jiyong just likes to put claim. It hasn't been that long seriously." 
 
Jiyong blushes again. "Don't you dare tell people at work about the pet name." 
 
"Ne ne prince" says Seunghyun calming his boyfriend down. 
 
Youngbae stands and picks up the dishes. "Let's all watch a movie. Seungri picked out a few for us to watch." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Sure. Thanks guys...for everything." 
 
Seungri smiles back at the couple. "We are friends. Friends understand each other. I'm glad you told us." 
 
Seunghyun holds his lover's hands. "Ne...we are glad too"