Copies

Modern vs Medieval

 

Jiyong can't sleep. He has been twisting and turning all night making his blanket so tight around him he can't even roll. The man has been staring into darkness while his brain is running circles around him. 
 
He can't believe what he just did. The fact that he kissed a man and willingly too. He does like his hyung but it thought that it was a simple crush. An infatuation that would go away eventually, but his hyung was so persistent. It drove Seunghyun crazy as well not knowing what was going on. They would get these moments where it felt time would stand still. Yea that might be a quote from a chick flick but it really happened. 
 
Jiyong would be frozen in place. His mind would lose him and then that force would just force him to gravitate towards the other. When they were earlier just staring into each others eyes with curiosity and anticipation of who was going to do something Jiyong decided to make the first move. He doesn't even remember telling his brain to do it. He just kissed him and of course Seungri with his perfect timing interrupted the kiss. Which is driving Jiyong even more crazy. 
 
What would have happened if Seungri never came home? What would they be talking about now....or what if. "Aigo aigo aigo" Jiyong says to himself in the dark. Seungri rolls over on the sofa and whines. "Hyung....I can't sleep with you rolling on the carpet..." 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes in the dark in silence. "Whatever..." Jiyong moves on the carpet again making Seungri make a frustrated sigh. "Hyung what is wrong?" 
 
"Nothing is wrong" says Jiyong with gritted teeth and a whisper. 
 
Seungri rolls his eyes. "Obviously something is wrong...you normally sleep like a rock." 
 
"I just can't sleep. All humans can't sleep sometimes...just leave me alone Seungri" 
 
The younger sits up and huffs. "Well if you are going to be like this then I"m going to sleep with hyung" Jiyongs eyes widen in the dark. "Don't" The younger grabs his blanket and stares at the older. "What? Why not?" 
 
"Two men shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed together." 
 
Seungri chuckles. "We are just friends. You even said that there is nothing wrong with friends sharing the same bed." Jiyong rolls his eyes again at his own words being thrown back at him. "Don't you like Bae. How would he feel about that?" Seungri shakes his head. "He doesn't care...and since when do you care about me and hyung? You are being really weird hyung...." 
 
Jiyong scoffs. "Just go and sleep with ing hyung like you always do so you won't lose your precious sleep..." Jiyong tries to roll over but his blanket is too thick. Seungri clicks his tongue. "See you being so mean doesn't get you anywhere hyung. I really wish that you would loosen up a bit." 
 
" OFF!" Jiyong yells. 
 
Seungri rolls his eyes and walks down the hallway. He creaks open Seunghyun's door and goes towards the bed. He crawls on the bed and Seunghyun groans. "Who is it..." 
 
"Me hyung" 
 
Seunghyun sleepily murmurs. "Okay..." 
 
////////////////////four hours later////////////////
 
Jiyong can't sleep he can't ing sleep at all and the daylight is coming through the blinds. "Aish..." Jiyong growls as he sees the room become illuminated. His brain is still going and it's not just about the kiss incident. It's now about Seungri sleeping in the same bed as Seunghyun. He just wants to go in there and drag him out of the bed. 
 
Seunghyun is not to be touched. He doesn't want anyone near him...well at least until Jiyong gets his thoughts together. Call the younger selfish but that is what he is. He is a prince and when he likes something he takes his claim like they are ing cattle in a pasture. Jiyong who is wide awake decides to just go ahead and wake up. 
 
He untwines himself from the blanket and goes into the bathroom. He flicks on the light that slightly blinds him and pulls out his toothbrush. He grabs the tooth paste and squeezes the bottle making indentions with his fingers smearing paste all over the brush. The younger then starts to brush his teeth. There is paste every where because he is not really aiming for the sink properly. The younger is so wrapped up in his thoughts he could care less what the mess is...
 
Jiyong rinses the brush off and throws it back in the holder. He then throws off his clothes to get ready for a shower. The water turns on and it gets hot quick. Jiyong figures that a shower might be a good distraction because the struggle with  all the bottles and lids that are confusing at times. Jiyong gets in and grabs the shower gel. The cap flips up and Jiyong puts tons of it on his cloth. He rubs the gel everywhere making sure to cover his entire body. He scrubs as if he is trying to erase everything. He scrubs his back, legs, arms, thigh, arms again, and then his hair. Yea his hair too. He figures since it bubbles like the rest of the products it will clean his hair as well. 
 
Finally a tear escapes his eyes. The emotion that he so tries to hide can't be hidden in this place. Jiyong drops his hands and another tear escapes him. He slams his fist against the shower stall to the fact that he is crying. Crying again over a frustration of this world. He hates it here and he just wants things to be back to normal. 
 
Jiyong pulls himself together and steps out of the shower. He grabs his towel and dries off. "..." Jiyong sighs...he forgot to bring in a change of clothes. Thankfully it sounds like the other two are awake as well since he hears movement behind the door. Jiyong cracks the door slightly and whispers loudly. "Seungri!"
 
"SeungRI!" 
 
"The Do you want." This makes Jiyong slam the door closed. "I didn't call for you..." 
 
Seunghyun growls. "Well you are obviously calling for something you need. What do you need?" 
 
"I don't ing need anything from you!" 
 
Seunghyun grabs the door and starts to open it a bit but Jiyong slams it closed in shock. "THE ARE YOU DOING! I'M BACK HERE!" 
 
Seunghyun sighs. "We need to talk" 
 
"We have nothing to talk about "Jiyong snaps back. 
 
Seunghyun sighs. "Aish you are so frustrating." 
 
"Give me Seungri!!" 
 
"What is it hyung?" Finally the younger comes over when he hears his voice. He ignored the other parts of their conversation because the two are always arguing over something in the mornings. "Give me some clothes for the day" 
 
Seungri nods "Ne hyung" He goes over to their stacks of clothes and Seungri pulls out a random outfit. He then runs back over to the door. "Here hyung." The door quickly opens and a arms reaches out for the clothes only to have the door slam back again. The older sighs. "We are going to talk later whether you like it or not!" 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes and continues to change. The rest of the morning was pretty routine. They all get in the car for work and Jiyong takes his seat in the back. Seungri gets in the car followed by Seunghyun. He notices the younger didn't put on his seat belt. "Buckle up Ri Ri." They both exchange a smile. "Thank you hyung. I forgot about the belt."  Jiyong scoffs in the backseat making the other two look back. "What?" 
 
Seunghyun frowns. "You are the one that ing made the noise..." 
 
"Whatever" 
 
"Whatever my you have watched too many teen movies. If you don't want to be bothered, stop drawing attention to yourself!" 
 
" off!" 
 
" you!" 
 
"Hyungs....please...can we go to work in peace this morning?" 
 
Seunghyun looks over and smiles. "I'm sorry Seungri. Let's go to work Ne?" 
 
/////////////////////The Office///////////////////////
 
Seungri and YoungBae are sharing a desk and Jiyong is in his normal place in the copy room. Seunghyun can't stand not talking to Jiyong about what happened, but Jiyong is not making things better being a all the time. Jiyong is not the only one that went crazy yesterday. He was the one that pulled Jiyong closer. He was the one that felt the small of the younger ones back. How he felt Jiyong's breath hitch when he moved his lips over his. How he...
 
"Hyung!?" screams Bae tapping Seunghyun again. "Oh sorry sorry..." says Seunghyun getting out of his trance. "You have been like this all morning. This is not like you. What's wrong?" 
 
Seunghyun sighs. "It's nothing..." 
 
"Is it between you and your cousin?? You two always seem to fight all the time."
 
Seunghyun slowly nods. "Ne...we do..." 
 
"Well don't worry you two will work something out." 
 
The older shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know Bae...I don't know..." 
 
YoungBae pats his shoulder. "Well if you need to talk. I'm all ears." Seungri nods and spins in his chair. "We would love to listen to you hyung. We like stories." YoungBae pats Seungri's hand and intertwines them together. "Right. We would love to listen to you hyung" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Don't worry I won't pass up a double advice session with my dongsaengs." The older gets up and goes to the coffee maker. He grabs a cup and pours himself a cup of coffee. Cherin then comes up to join him. She also starts to make her special blend as well. She stirs and looks the man over a couple times making the older chuckle. "You are literally burning a hole in me with your concern." 
 
"Oppa...whats wrong?" 
 
"It's nothing" The older halfway smiles.
 
"It's more than nothing...who is she? Obviously it's a girl troubles." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Ne...you could say that..." 
 
Cherin snaps her fingers in delight. "I knew it. I knew it. I knew it...so who is she? What happened...what did you do?" 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "What did I do? It's not always the man's fault..." 
 
"Of course it is..." Cherin clicks her tongue. "SO...what happen?" 
 
The older sighs. "Well..." 
 
"Well.." says Cherin trying to get the man to talk more.
 
"Well there is this girl...and we don't necessarily get along...actually I hated her in the beginning...but then...." 
 
"But then???? Aish Oppa you are killing me." says the younger sipping on her coffee. 
 
Seunghyun leans against the wall. "Well. I don't know...when we are together...just the two of us in one room. We get this attraction." 
 
"What kind of attraction?" 
 
"It's hard to explain...but I feel I'm being into a new world...where it's just the two of us. All hate is put to the side and we just get drawn together.." 
 
"Well that doesn't sound to bad. What's the problem then?" 
 
"Well that is the problem. This attract is something that is so unexpected it puts us off guard. Yesterday...I kissed...this person." 
 
Cherin squeals. "Oooopa that is so exciting you kissed a girl, omo but why are you so sad?" 
 
"I'm not really sad...I'm just confused and frustrated. When I was inches from the person's face...they kissed me first...but when it was over she was the one who ran away...again..." 
 
"So this isn't the first time you kissed?" 
 
"This was the first time we actually did." Seunghyun sips his coffee and looks up at the ceiling. "I don't know what to do...I tried talking but I keep getting rejected. I just want to know what is going on. I just need an answer...for my ing sanity" The older almost raises his voice which makes Cherin clearly see the man is frustrated. 
 
Cherin pats his shoulder. "Well oppa. I think that you should just confront this person and tell them how you feel because you obviously have feelings for her." 
 
Seunghyun then laughs. "Feelings?" 
 
Cherin nods. "Yea of course feelings. Why would you get this worked up unless you felt something towards the other. If you didn't give a then you wouldn't be in this states." The younger raises an eyebrow and Seunghyun puts  a hand to his face. "Really...?"
 
Cherin nods. "Ne oppa. You have feelings and you two just need to confront them. She is just afraid...just let her know that you feel the same." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Thanks Cherin. You really helped" 
 
Cherin smiles. "That's what friends are for!" 
 
Seungri comes up to the two. "Look look I can use the co cof coffee coffeeeeee mak er too!" Seunghyun gets wide eyed. "Did you just read?" 
 
Seungri nods. "Neeee Baeby has been teaching me hangul." The younger goes up to the machine and takes a cup. Cherin chuckles. "I will leave you two to hang out some more. I need to do some more work before lunch" The younger leaves and Seunghyun helps Seungri make his coffee. The younger takes the cup and sips the hot liquid. "Bleh this is so sweet!" 
 
"Well you used six packs of sugar...I'm sure it tastes bad..." 
 
"But this is the way Baeby likes it" Seungri sips it again and makes a face. Seunghyun laughs lightly. "You can make another cup you know" Seungri shakes his head. "No I can't do that. I want to like coffee like my Baeby bear" 
 
Seunghyun literally wants to puke at the pet names but Seungri is in love. He is totally happy with the man that is treating him like loyalty. "Oh hyung me and Bae are going to lunch together. You could join us if you like?" The younger smiles at his hyung. Seunghyun shakes his head. "You two have fun. I'm sure it will be fun." 
 
///////////////////////Copy Room////////////////////
 
Jiyong is sitting in his princely stature on the plastic chair with little cushioning. He is back in prince mode where he can not be broken and that he is a man from a line of Kings. They are strong and willing to fight to the death for the throne. The prince is still going crazy in the mind but he will not let Seunghyun get him again. 
 
He is determined to turn him down, to push him away if he has to, to not fall into his trap. Jiyong is not going to back down...well let's hold that thought of backing down and all that bull. The prince is a little side tracked with another distraction. 
 
The copy machine. 
 
The way the green light goes across the glass revealing a copy of your self. Jiyong stands up from the chair. "Maybe this will take me home." The way that Jiyong got here he has no idea but the green light he clearly remembers. The younger remembers that everyone pushes that green button that makes the machine go. 
 
Jiyong lifts the top of the copier and places his head on the glass. He reaches down and pushes the button for the machine to go. Instantly Jiyong is blinded by green light as it passes across his eyes up and back. The light goes dark and the machine shuts down again. Jiyong opens his eyes and lifts up. "Aish" He is still there. 
 
"Maybe if more of my body." The younger mutters while dragging a chair to the copier. He stands on the chair and places his whole body on the copier. He sits on the glass and uses his foot to turn the machine on. The machine glows green and Jiyong closes his eyes. The green light passes up and then back with a quickness. 
 
Jiyong listens as the machine shuts down and a shadow comes across his eyes. Maybe he is home maybe he is back in his dark palace or in his room with the curtains drawn. Maybe. "What are you doing?" 
 
Jiyong's eyes fling open. Seunghyun is staring at him with a crazy look on his face. The older has no idea what he just walked in to. A grown man is sitting on a copy machine with his whole body sitting on the glass that could snap at any second. "What are you doing?" 
 
Jiyong is completely embarrassed. "......." 
 
"You could break the glass. This is not a toy Jiyong. Get off of there before you hurt yourself" 
 
" OFF!" Jiyong yells at the man in front of him. His arms are still wrapped around his legs and he doesn't want to move. He takes his foot and presses the green button again. Jiyong watches as the machine does nothing again. Seunghyun is confused. "What are you doing?" 
 
"Leaving!" 
 
Seunghyun his head to the side and  furrows his brows. "Leaving? You can't leave on a copy machine stupid .." Jiyong shakes his head and continues to press the button and make copies of himself. Seunghyun sighs. "Jiyong you are just making copies of yourself you can't go anywhere on this thing." 
 
The younger shakes his head and buries it in between his knees. Tears start to fall and the older softens his face watching the man break once again in his sight. "Jiyong..." 
 
" off..." says the younger quietly still making copies. Seunghyun gets closer. "Jiyong talk to me...don't be like this" 
 
"Stop ing ordering me peasant!" 
 
Seunghyun almost loses it but he quickly calms down. He takes a hand and places it on the top of Jiyong's head forcing him to lift his head. "Aaaahhh let go you bastard..." 
 
"Now that you are looking at me...we can talk..." 
 
"I don't want to talk to you..." Jiyong jumps off the machine making the younger stand in front of his hyung. Jiyong didn't mean to trap himself..."Move..." The older shakes his head. "No...we need to talk..." 
 
"There is nothing to talk about!" 
 
"Yes there is...you are confused and afraid..." 
 
"No I'm not..." says Jiyong shaking his head. "You will not trick me again. I don't kiss other men." 
 
"You kissed me" 
 
"........." 
 
"You can't lie to me Jiyong...you have feelings for me..." Jiyong looks up at his hyung in shock and you can see in his eyes that he has been found out. Seunghyun then takes the opportunity to wrap his arms around the younger. Jiyong struggles a bit but doesn't go away. "I'm afraid too." says Seunghyun making their embrace a little closer. "It's okay to feel like this...with another man...and trust me I didn't expect this to happen either...but it did...I just want to hear your true thoughts too..." 
 
Jiyong sighs. "I don't wanna talk about this...this is nothing..." 
 
"No it's not just nothing..." Seunghyun leans closer making the younger put his head down. The older then puts his fingers under the younger ones chin and forces them in to a kiss. He moves his lips over the younger ones constantly kissing him with all the feeling that he has. Jiyong's fist are clenched but they slowly start to loosen. He starts to give in. He slowly starts to kiss back. The older opens his eyes during the kiss and sees the the younger has his eyes closed. Seunghyun presses their bodies closer together making them slightly knock against the copy machine. 
 
Jiyong kisses his hyung back with equal intensity. His lips move in sync with the other to soon be tasting the inside of his cavern. He and his hyungs lips until they both get to the point of no air. They release the kiss and they both look into each others eyes. Jiyong starts to blush furiously and  tries to escape, but his hyung stops him. "Oh don't even think that you can escape me again. You drive me crazy Jiyong" 
 
"Crazy?" The younger mutters to himself and puts his head down. "I don't want to make you crazy....I'm sorry..." The older chuckles. "It a good thing." Jiyong looks up and smiles a bit. The older steals a kiss. "So...what are we?" 
 
Jiyong shakes his head..." We are humans...." 
 
"No no pabo...What are doing? I mean did you realize your feelings?" 
 
Jiyong turns red and looks down. "Do I have to answer that..?" 
 
The older chuckles. "Yea. You kind of have to. I want to know  if I let go you won't try to escape again. So will you stay or run away?" 
 
Jiyong looks up again. You can almost see the debate in his head..." I will stay...but I'm afraid..." 
 
"Of what?" 
 
"I don't know...I'm just scared...." 
 
Seunghyun releases the hug and takes the smaller hand in his. "I'm scared too...let's just take it one day at a time...ne?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "Hyung?...can we not tell anyone...for now?" 
 
Seunghyun nods in agreement. "I agree...if Seungri finds out everyone will find out...aish...." 
 
The door opens and the two throw their hands down. Cherin comes into the room. "Oh hey oppas. I didn't know anyone was still here" Jiyong rolls his eyes and looks at his hyung. "Don't touch me you creep"  Seunghyun makes a confused face as the younger walks past Cherin. "The are you..." He pauses his sentence as he sees Jiyong smiling behind Cherin with a huge grin. Jiyong winks. " you" and walks out of the room. 
 
"Oppa?" Cherin is looking at weird papers with dark marks. "Is the copier broken?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "No it was just a little medieval earlier" 
 
Cherin furrows her brows in confusion. "Medieval?" 
 
"Don't worry about it" The older pats Cherin's shoulder as he quietly exits the room. 
 
Today wasn't so bad...
 
**Thank you for reading I hope that you enjoyed the chapter. Jiyong finally gave in^^ Please leave me your feeback because they really help me to please you all with my writings for future chapters. Anyways later!