Green

Modern vs Medieval

Jiyong wakes up from another nightmare. It's the sixth one this week and everyone is different but it is so real. Every scenario is the same where he finds himself trapped and there is no way back to where he began. Jiyong is scared out of his mind to what these dreams mean or if these dreams are just something with no meaning. 

The young rolls out the bed at 4am and slums his way down the hall to the bathroom. The younger flicks on the light and looks at himself in the mirror. The man looks at his clothing and runs a hand though his hair. 

It was not even 8 months ago and the man was dressed in royal clothing and had hair that was past his waist because it was a sign of royalty with hair that has never been cut. Jiyong was suppose to be a King a great in society following his father's rule as King. 

Things are different now. It has been 8 months. Jiyong is not a prince. He is just Jiyong with no last name. No family no identity. Jiyong feels almost homesick even though he would rather not go home. Seunghyun is the best thing in his life right now....but the reality of him not really having a set position in life makes the man depressed. 

He is not sulking in corners but it does get to him that he has to depend on the older and that he is not the so masculine role. He is pretty much living off of the man and he is not bringing in any income. Jiyong didn't even think this way until he started to see the value of money. He still doesn't get the currency completely but money is money. 

Jiyong turns on the water and splashes his face a couple of times. He then turns off the light to then leave the room. He goes over to the kitchen and looks at the fridge for a snack that he has probably already eaten which he did since he ate his last yogurt last night. Jiyong then looks at the door to his old bedroom. Seungri use to live in there and Seungri use to be the man who was always there in Jiyong's tracks since birth. The younger turned out to be a true friend as they got to know each other and Jiyong is grateful that Seungri was patient with him. 

Jiyong then goes back into his bedroom. Seunghyun is still sound sleep as his snores have not changed since he left the room. Jiyogn quietly walks to the side of the bed and takes the phone off the charger. 

The younger feels around the phone until there is a button. The phone lights up as the passcode option shows up. Jiyong cuses under his breath as hangul starts to appear on the screen. Jiyong presses random buttons but the phone just buzzes saying the password is incorrect. Jiyong then growls at the device. "Don't smash it..." murmurs the older into his pillow. 

Jiyong then looks over to see his amused boyfriend staring at him. "Do you wish to make a phone call." 

Jiyong then hands the phone to his lover ."This thing is so stupid..." Seunghyun chuckles. "Seungri might be sleeping. You wanna talk to him?" 

Jiyong stays quiet. The older then pulls Jiyong into bed. "You miss him huh?" says the older cuddling the smaller man. "I think that he would like a call in the morning Yongie." 

Jiyong then scoffs. "I'm sure he is fine. I just wanted to play a game." 

The older then laughs. "Will you let go of that pride of yours and just admit that you have been sulking all week." 

"Fine fine...I miss him.." says Jiyong admitting the obvious. "It's just weird not seeing him here..." 

"Seungri is just a drive away. We can visit him tomorrow" 

Jiyong turns in the bed and smiles in the darkness. "Really Hyunnie?" 

"Ne ne...now sleep baby" says the older snuggling closer to Jiyong. The younger smiles and welcomes the arms being wrapped around him. 

/////////////////In the Car//////////////////

Jiyong was woken up early this morning. The man is not use to waking up so early anymore and is now more like a typical Korean who just wants to sleep in. "Where are we going Hyunnie?" 

Seunghyun smiles. "Some place fun." 

Oh there is another thing. Jiyong has a blindfold on his eyes currently so he has no idea what is going on. The car stops and the engine is cut off. "Don't take off the blind fold" says the older with a smile. Jiyong does as told as he hears a car door open and close. The younger unclicks his seat belt as he hears his car door open. 

The older then takes the smaller hand in his helping Jiyong out of the car. "You ready baby?" says the older placing the younger into a back hug. Jiyong smiles. "Ne...it better be good you making me sit in a car in darkness." 

"Aigo so sassy so early in the morning." The older smiles and then slowly removes the blind fold. Jiyong was just expecting some nice park or maybe so a museum...but this is even more stunning. 

Jiyong is facing a Korean palace. It is not Jiyong's home but it is a Korean Palace from the period that he is from. Jiyong starts to tear up. "Hyunnie..." 

Seunghyun kisses Jiyong's hair. "Were a little homesick...so I wanted to cheer you up...make you a king for a day."  Which is something real. You can set up a package where you can go through the experience as a royal. 

"King for a day?" says Jiyong with a grin.

"Ne. My King." 

Jiyong then turns around to kiss his lover on the lips making the older blush to the public display. Jiyogn then takes his lover's hand. "Let's go. I want to show you what it is like as a royal. I can show you things these people wouldn't know." Seunghyun smiles. "Ne. Your highness." 

Jiyong chuckles. "I'm just a Prince remember." 

"Well you are a King today." says the older as the approach the Palace steps. Jiyong almost tears up to the traditional clothing of staff as they pass by with smiles. Even though most people have name tags Jiyong doesn't care. The fact that Seunghyun did this for him. 

A woman smiles as they approach a counter. "Hello and welcome to the Palace." Jiyong bows. "Ne." 

Seunghyun then smiles. "I'm Choi Seunghyun" 

The woman then smiles hugs. "Oh you have arrived. King Jiyong" The woman bows and Jiyong likes that the woman is already in character. "Your highness we must place you in your Kingly robs immediately." 

Jiyong chuckles. "You are a great actress." 

The woman smiles. "I'm Yeoso your highness and I will guide you to your wardrobe" 

Jiyong and Seunghyun follows the woman having them follow her down the hallway. She then pulls out papers for the two to hold. "This will be your Kingly Itinerary. I hope that you are Pleased King and who is your friend?" 

Jiyong then smiles. "This is Seunghyun." 

Yeoso smiles. "OH how wonderful you get to be with the king. Please change into your royal attire and let me know you feel you need assistance." The woman bows and closes a screen door. 

Jiyong smiles looking at the attired. They are not made of silk but the designs are of Kings. Seunghyun then starts to take off his clothes. "Hmmm so this is my outfit.. "says the older trying to figure things out. Jiyong chuckles. "You are a scholar. That is why you have this hat." Jiyong helps his lover put on his clothing making Seunghyun fascinated by his lover's knowledge. 

"Wow you really know your stuff." 

"I use to want to be a scholar and discover things of the world." The younger then starts to put on his garments. The  Royal outfit is a beautiful green and purple. The crown Jiyong puts on with ease and the other accessories are no problem to the other. Seunghyun smiles."You look wonderful." 

The younger smiles and then looks at himself in the mirror. This outfit would have been his future...but the younger doesn't feel sad at all. "You look wonderful my scholar who is sleeping with the King." says Jiyong with a smirk. 

Seunghyun then eyes his lover. "Hmmm shall we have a royal before we open the door?" Jiyong blushes. "Yah..." 

Yeseo knocks on the doors. "You need any assistance?" Jiyong then calmly says. "You may enter." 

The woman does as told. "Where would you like to go first my King?" says the woman looking at her list of places they can go. Jiyong who can't read know a Palace like the back of his hand. "I wish to have tea." 

"You shall My King." 

The woman leaves the room and Jiyong and Seunghyun follow. Jiyong can't help but laugh at the character. The woman is so into her role all the way into the tea parlor. "Here sir we have prepared a special tea for you. Please enjoy." She then has the two men seated and Jiyong sits on his Kingly chair. Jiyong is just excited to what is to come next. 

The woman leaves the room so the two can enjoy their tea. "Haveing fun?" says Seunghyun sipping the tea. Jiyong nods. placing the cup down with grace. "This reminds me of home...in a good way...thanks Hyunnie" 

The older smiles. "Teach me how to drink tea like a royal." 

The younger then chuckles. "You are not a royal with that posture. You need to sit up straight...." The older does as told. "Good good. Now when you drink from the cup don't lean let the cup come to your lips as so." The younger demonstrates the action of course with grace. "Aigo...I guess I"m a little rusty." says the younger chuckling. 

"I would never know" Says the older with a smile. "Of course you wouldn't pabo. My mother would be horrified...my manners have slipped." 

"Oh but my King your manners are always perfect." says Seunghyun with a bow.

"You know...the way the woman lead us in the room with me following would have had her killed." says Jiyong with a snicker. "She is a great host in this land. Thankfully she is not in my land." 

Seunghyun then chuckles. "You are so right my King." 

Jiyong then stares at his lover. "You are my King in my life." 

The older chuckles. "Stop playing. I'm not a King in anyone's life. I like bath soaps." 

"Bath soaps?" 

"I will explain later." This is something the older has been trying to hide. When the two first got to this land Seunghyun was afraid that they would use all of his bath soaps so he hid them...he hid them so well he forgot where he put them until a couple days ago. 

Jiyong smiles and takes his lover's hands. "You are the King in my life because you make me happy and you make sure that I'm taken care of. You are my King. King Seunghyunnie" 

The older then leans to place a kiss on his lover's lips. They release the kiss to see a blushing Yeseo in a corner. "I'm sorry..." says the woman almost getting out of character. Seunghyun gets a little nervous because they are still in Korea a very closed country when it comes to gay relationships. "We do not discriminate love here." she smiles.

The couple smiles and they join hands. Jiyong looks at his lover. "Choose another place"

The rest of the day goes as planned as the two go around the Palace doing as they wished. Jiyong had a ball looking at things that were familiar and some new. He let the host explain most of the items even though he already knew...but it was fun to watch is lover learn more of his everyday life. 

What got Jiyong the most excited was when he had Seunghyun change into Kingly robes. The older comes out of his room with his crown in tightly. Jiyong is is awe of his appearance because the man is strikingly handsome with his strong appearance and tall figure. "I look goofy huh?" says the older nervous. 

Jiyong comes closer to the man. "You look wonderful. Just as I imagined you." says Jiyong taking the larger hand in his. "Thank you for today." 

The older smiles. "Always baby. I love you" 

Jiyong smiles but it drops as his world starts to change. He starts to see his lover's face start to disappear. "Seunghyun!!" Jiyong steps forwards but the man turns into dust. It's that green light again and it's just as bright as the first time. Jiyong then starts to shout. "NOOOO PLEASE NO!!!" The younger screams at nothing. He closes his eyes to then open them. He is in the spot that he was at before he left his world. 

The man then starts to panic. "No..." he runs into the bushes and pushes his way in only to get pushed back by the thick bush. The man then starts to cry. "!!! Hyunnie!!" Jiyong starts to scream but then he hears many men starting to run over. Jiyong then starts to get scared. The men run over. "Prince Prince!!" Jiyong then starts to see...that he is indeed at home. 

The younger then starts to look around. "Seungri!!" the guards then look around. "He is not near you?" 

"Seungri!!!" Jiyong yells again but he then hears a weak call. "Hyung..." says a voice not too far. A guard then yells. "How dare you call him such a thing!!!!" yells the man but Jiyong then silences the man. "DO NOT YELL AT HIM!!!" Jiyong then goes over to his friend who is currently curled up in a ball. He knows that Seungri is not happy at all. 

"Ri..." 

"Tell me this is a dream..." The man says quietly still in the clothes of the other world. 

"I wish that I could say the same...." 

The younger then starts to cry. "Why have I gone back to this life....I thought that I was free from this..." 

Jiyong then sighs looking at the sobbing man and he can't help but cry as well. The man that he loves is probably not even in existence. Jiyong then places a hand on his friend's shoulder. "I will get you back..." 

Seungri then looks up. "How hyung...how...." 

"I don't know...but I will find a way..." 

***Thanks for reading this update!! I will update more often!! Thanks for reading! PLEASE UPVOTE AND SUB! LATER!!