Pants

Modern vs Medieval

 

Seunghyun, Jiyong, Seungri, and YoungBae are all in the parking garage. Seunghyun and Youngbae have a reserved parking space next to each other, so the two are use to walking to the cars together after work. Seungri loves it especially because he can walk with his new boyfriend and his hyungs. He really loves the quality time in this world now that he has it. 
 
In the old world, since birth he has been trained to serve the elite. People who talk of love never get the chance to really do so. In the Palace you have to put your master above everything else in your life. Getting into a relationship is scandalous and just looking at the opposite the wrong way could get you banished or even put to death. Love is a new finding for the younger and Bae is making sure that Seungri gets all the cheesy moments that he never even dreamed of. 
 
Seunghyun is walking ahead towards the car, the couple is  hand in hand behind him and Jiyong is of course trailing behind everyone else trying not to puke at the love birds. Jiyong doesn't understand how people get all different when they are in relationships. Like Seungri love is really not an option in the old world. In Jiyong's case his marriage is arranged from birth. He is to marry a woman from another kingdom to bring peace when the war is over. Just their marriage could combine lands and open more opportunities for the elite. 
 
Yes it would be a great thing for his kingdom, but most of these marriages between King and Queen there is no love. Yea, some marriages turn into love...but hey, how would you feel if you couldn't have with no one else...EVER. Jiyong at that time would be King and he could cheat all he wants but he still has a conscience. He would never cheat on a lover. Jiyong in his world was prepared to end up marrying a woman that he doesn't love. He was prepared to share a bed with someone he is not attracted to...but that has all changed. Seunghyun...
 
The four get to the car and Jiyong gets in the back seat. Seunghyun gets in the car too and waits for the love birds to say their goodbyes. The older doesn't mind the love talks because he is happy that Seungri has found first love. He chuckles as he listen to the younger debate on whether he should ride back with his hyungs or Bae. 
 
The two lovers are standing hand and hand next to the car. The perfect view for Jiyong to watch and roll his eyes. YoungBae rubs Seungri's shoulder gently. "Baby you can ride back with your hyungs today"  Seungri grins "But I like being with you...." Bae smiles back into the dark eyes. "I do too...so you riding with me?" Seungri bites his lips. "Well. I still want to bond with hyungs...but I want to be with you too....gosh this is so hard..." The younger stomps the concrete ground. YoungBae squeezes the younger hand. "Ride with your hyungs."
 
Seungri smiles at his lover. "Should I Baeby?" Jiyong makes a gagging noise from the car and Seungri stares at the older through the car window. Bae  looks back and then turns around again to look into his lover's eyes and chuckles." I think that Jiyong wants to go home anyways. I will pick you up for dinner okay?" Seungri grins "Okay." YoungBae pulls the younger into a quick hug and Seungri goes over to the passenger side of Seunghyun's Mercedes. 
 
Seungri waves to his lover as they pull out of the parking lot slowly. Seunghyun chuckles. "You two are really in love." Seungri grins. "Neeee. He is so good to me." Seungri looks over at his hyung and grabs his hand. Jiyong in the back seat grips the luxury leather arm rest. Seunghyun looks down at the hand and chuckles. "Aw so sweet Ri Ri." Jiyong rolls his eyes in the back seat and the older loves it. How he can make the younger so jealous. Seungri looks over at his hyung. "Seunghyun hyung I hope that you find love soon too...someone special." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Actually. I have found someone of interest." says the older looking into the rear view mirror. He sees Jiyong turn beat red. Seungri's eyes widen to the words. "Someone of interest? Do you like them?" 
 
Seunghyun shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know yet. I will see what happens." 
 
"Ooooohhhh hyuuuuuung you have to teeeell me." says the younger swinging their joined hands together. Jiyong almost wants to punch Seungri for touching his Seunghyun. Jiyong scoffs in the backseat. "I see that you two are close too. Holding hands...just like lovers...." says Jiyong in a tone which  makes Seunghyun chuckle. "Sounds like you are jealous.." 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes. "hmp! off..." 
 
Seungri then shakes his head. "I don't mean to lecture you hyungs, but you two need to learn to get along...we live together..." 
 
Seunghyun squeezes the younger hand. "I have you..." says the older in a purr which makes the younger blush. "Hyung...I have Baeby..." Jiyong has finally had it. He takes off his seat belt. Reaches up and unclasp the joined hands. The two in the front have no idea what just happened but their hands were flinged back to their own laps. 
 
Jiyong puts back on his seat belt with a click which makes Seunghyun smirk in the mirror. "What was that for Jiyong?" 
 
The younger mumbles something and then speaks up. "Seungri is not single...don't hold other men's hands...." Jiyong doesn't really care about Seungri being taken...he just doesn't want him touching his Seunghyun. "He is just holding his hyung's hand Jiyong." says the older now driving with two hands. Jiyong scoffs in reply "If I was with someone I wouldn't touch anyone else either." 
 
Seunghyun looks into the rear view mirror again. "Does that bother you?" 
 
Jiyong then looks up with those eyes. "Yes." 
 
The answer was simple but the tone of voice was easy for the older to read. A couple of hours ago the two finally confirmed their feelings. They are now on the agreement that they will keep things secret until they figure things out. So pretty much they have to act normal in front of people...which is hating each others guts. 
 
Seungri looks back at Jiyong and makes a face. "What's wrong hyung? I promise I'm not doing anything to Baeby that would hurt him...he trust me..." 
 
Jiyong growls. " off..." 
 
Seunghyun then calmly says. "Jiyong...no." The simple command shuts up the other with no retaliation. Seungri doesn't question their interaction because with those two there is something they are always mad at each other about. Seunghyun and Jiyong to Seungri is like oil and water. They just don't mix. 
 
/////////////////////Home//////////////////////
 
They all are settled into the apartment doing their own thing. Seungri and Jiyong are watching TV and Seunghyun is messing with his toys in the second bedroom. Yea he is really obsessed with his toys having a room just for them. The older has been in constant debate over what he should do over the room. 
 
He hates that Jiyong and Seungri have been sleeping in his living room when he has  a perfectly good bedroom for them to share. The older puts the toy down in his hand and then pulls out a storage box. He is not boxing his toys up...he is just using the box to transport them to his bedroom. One by one toys get put into the box carefully. 
 
Jiyong watches how this mysterious box keeps passing by full of oddly shaped gadgets and things. This second room he has never been in and now that the door is open he is curious. Seunghyun passes by again with the box now empty and makes eye contact with Jiyong. The younger is of course trapped in his gaze. Seunghyun smiles gently and Jiyong's heart goes crazy as the man goes back into the second room. 
 
With that beautiful smile now behind a closed door Jiyong wants to see it again. Jiyong being a prince by blood doesn't bother to knock and just goes into the room. Seunghyun is not surprised when he hears the quiet feet of the younger entering the room. Seunghyun grins by the box he is packing as Jiyong looks around at the many toys on display. "Like what you see?" 
 
Jiyong locks eyes with the older "I don't know what these things are...?" Jiyong gets closer to the plastic and just stares. Seunghyun comes up from behind the younger and picks up the item. He takes the smaller hand and puts the toy in it. Jiyong blushes at the brief contact and covers his nervousness with a question. "What is this hyung?" says the younger staring up with his coffee eyes. 
 
"It's called a bear brick. I collect them and many other toys." 
 
Jiyong furrows his brows and looks the item over carefully "Why?" says the younger twisting and turning the bear brick in his hands. "I just like them" Seunghyun chuckles as he takes the bear brick and puts it into the box. "I'm going to prepare this room for you and Seungri." 
 
Jiyong looks up "Preparing?" 
 
"For you two to sleep in. You both should sleep in a bedroom...not the living room." says the older motioning for them to leave the room. He lets the younger leave first before he flicks off the light. Seunghyun continues to his room while Jiyong sits back on the sofa to watch TV. Seungri looks over at Jiyong "What were you doing in there hyung?" 
 
"Nothing." says Jiyong staring at the random show on TV.
 
"Why does he carry that crate?" 
 
"He is preparing a room for us" 
 
Seungri rolls his eyes at his dry toned hyung. "I wish that you were a little more fun like Seunghyun hyung..." 
 
"Don't have fun with him." 
 
Seungri stand up when he hears the door bell. "Geez hyung I'm not going out with him. Seriously you are too concerned about me doing something wrong...since when?" 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes and Seungri goes to the door. He opens it to of course see his lover on the other side. "Hey Baeby" The older grins and pulls some flowers that he had hiding behind his back. Seungri laughs. "You are so romantic. I love them" Bae leans up and steals a kiss from his lover. Seunghyun comes up to the door when he hears the lovers smack from their kiss. "I see you are back Bae" 
 
The Bae nods. "Ne. Taking the boyfriend to dinner. Do I have permission?" Seunghyun chuckles. "I'm not their father. Have fun guys" Seungri waves at his hyung. "I will be back later. Bye hyungs!" Seunghyun waves as the couple goes down the hallway hand and hand. He then closes the door and sees Jiyong peaking from the hallway. The older chuckles. "What are you doing Jiyong?" 
 
The younger darts to the sofa and goes back to watch TV. "So innocent" says the older to himself. He goes over to the sofa and takes a seat not to far from Jiyong. They both watch TV with the noise filling the room. Jiyong feels the sofa move inch by inch as his hyung is getting closer and closer. His heart beat is getting crazy as the man's presence is becoming stronger. The younger then turns. "Will you sto..." Jiyong stops his words mid sentence as he sees the older grining at him as he makes his last scoot. Their legs are pressed side by side and their faces are close, but you still have to lean to kiss each other. 
 
"What were you saying?" says the older with a coy smile. Jiyong turns red and looks back at the TV. He then feels fingers turning his head back to face towards the older. "Jiyong.." The words are like velvet and Jiyong almost moans to his name being called. "Jiyong?" 
 
The younger then snaps back. "The do you want?" The younger then freaks. "Omo...sorry...instinct..." 
 
Seunghyun laughs gently "Why are you so nervous? You normally have no trouble talking to me...especially cussing me out." 
 
Jiyong looks down. "Sorry...I said some mean things." Seunghyun chuckles again. Jiyong looks up confused. "What's so funny?" 
 
"You are so cute" 
 
Jiyong blushes. "Cute? Me?"
 
Seunghyun steals a kiss. Which catches the younger off guard. "Hyung..." The older chuckles again. "Ne you are cute. So strong willed but really a innocent and kind soul beneath. Why do you hide this side of you...it's what makes you beautiful." 
 
"Beautiful..." 
 
"Ne..you are..." The older smiles again while looking in to the coffee eyes again. "Can I hold your hand?" Jiyong slowly nods. "Ne..." Seunghyun takes the smaller hand in his. He intertwines their fingers and then looks back into Jiyong's eyes. "Is this what you were mad about earlier?" 
 
"I..." 
 
"I'm sorry...I won't do it again...I didn't know that it hurt you." says the older playing with the smaller hand. Jiyong looks up into the dark orbs with a little smile. "I know you didn't mean it...I just get a little sensitive sometimes." 
 
"I know..." The older chuckles. He stares right back into the coffee eyes. "I'm going to kiss you..." He then leans in and captures the pouty lips. Jiyong immediately wraps his arms around Seunghyun's neck to pull them closer. The two kiss each other softly as they still struggle for dominance. Jiyong tilts his head to the side while gently rubbing Seunghyun's neck. The older slightly moans to the touch. Seunghyun then finds it's okay to touch the younger. He takes his larger hands and rubs the smaller back tracing every curve with his manly hands. He squeezes at the right places that makes Jiyong moan in the kiss and then moan again...these are noises the younger is not use to producing. He pulls back from the kiss and his face is red to his ears. 
 
Seunghyun smiles at the younger "What is it? It felt good right?" 
 
Jiyong slowly nods..."I'm not use to...not being in control...noises..." 
 
The older quickly gets it. "Oh so you mean me taking control of the kiss?" Jiyong nods. "Normally I make people moan...not me...I didn't even know I could...omo..." The younger blushes again to a flash back in his mind of all the moans that Seunghyun has produced out of the man so far. Seunghyun chuckles again. "If it feels good...why not moan. It lets me know that you are pleased." 
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "I'm suppose to be the one...you are suppose to moan because of me...omo..." The younger covers his mouth to what he just said. Seunghyun laughs gently. "Well who is going to wear the pants then?" **(American term meaning who is going to be the man of the relationship)**
 
Jiyong chuckles. "We both wear pants...." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles " So cute...You going to be dominant??" 
 
Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know now...I would like to be...the man..." 
 
"We are both men pabo..." Seunghyun loves joking with the prince who is always oh so serious. 
 
"Hyung...." Jiyong whines. 
 
Seunghyun smirks and bring the younger close to him catching Jiyong off guard again. "Why so serious." Purrs the older into Jiyong's neck. Seunghyun kisses Jiyong's ivory skin gently as he feels the small body beneath him. The older smirks when he feels Jiyong's heart beat quicken. "mmm" Jiyong moans as he leans his neck to the side. The older feels down the toned chest and kisses up to Jiyong's ear. He the shell and whispers. "You like that. *kiss* My Prince?" 
 
Jiyong shivers. "Nee.. you and your pleasuring hands....." says the younger breathlessly as the older continues to feel his body. "You like me touching you Jiyong?" Seunghyun then brings his hands lower touching Jiyong's abdomen. "Mmmhmmm" says Jiyong biting his lower lip as the older kisses the ivory neck once again. Jiyong is going crazy as he let's the strong chest behind him supporting his pleasured body. "You ing tease...." Jiyong moans out. The older chuckles. "Oh I'm not teasing. *grab*Teasing is not letting anything happen.*kiss*" Jiyong then turns around to kiss his hyung again. They kiss passionately with the younger letting Seunghyun take the lead this time. They feel over each others bodies with need. They taste each others caverns tasting and . Seunghyun brings his hands down to the smaller hips and squeezes the flesh making Jiyong moan loudly followed by jerking a bit. 
 
Seunghyun stops his movements and looks down. "Did you just?" 
 
Jiyong blushes. "I'm sorry hyung..." The younger looks down in embarrassment. "Heeey don't be like that Yongie." He rubs Jiyong's shoulder. " It's okay..." 
 
Jiyong looks up. "Really?" 
 
Seunghyun nods and steals a kiss. "Means that I'm doing my job. Pleasing you. Did you like it?" 
 
Jiyong finally laughs and looks down still slightly embarrassed. "Obviously..." Seunghyun takes the smaller hand in his. "So will you stop being jealous at work? And will you be nice to Seungri?" The younger nods. 
 
"Trust me?" 
 
"Ne hyung." 
 
The older ruffles Jiyong's hair and smirks. "I think that you might want to change those before Seungri gets home" 
 
"." The younger hurries off the sofa to the closet. 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and says to himself. "I think that I'm in love with a jealous prince."