He Loves You, Just The Way You Are

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What you are trying to confess with our Luhannie with your fatass body?!”

 

You were so hurt with that words. The words you got from the es who caught you wrote your diary about Luhan. You knew it was not wrong at all. They were right, you, with this damn fat- body, who’s boy would love you? Especially you loved Luhan, the famous boy who were handsome, kind, y, and nice. He wouldn’t lay a single stare to nasty girl like.

 

You were sure Luhan didn’t even know your existence since you never show yourself to him. What if you suddenly approached him and confessed? You were sure he will walk away without even answer it.

 

You tightened your grip on your study table. You can’t hold it anymore. You had enough for all of these bullies from your classmates. You wanted to be someone that people can look up to.

 

“Mom?” You called her and go outside of your bedroom. You found your mom was watching TV and looked at you with smile painted on her beautiful face. You sighed, inhaled your breath for a long time. You stood in front of her while collecting all of your wills, before you opened your mouth, letting all of the words you needed to say.

 

“I want to diet.”

.

.

Your diet seemed success. You are so slim and y right now. You didn’t have ugly face, only because of your fat body, you seemed ugly and to chubby. But now, so many boys stared at you, seemed amazed with your beautiful side you never show them before. Beside diet, you also changed all of your looks and become so charming— you got more piercing in ears, used short pants to show your long and slender legs, and re-modeled your hair style that showed your beauty.

 

The girls who yelled at you became so jealous with you. Of course, you even thanked them because of their mean words to you that changed your life. Now, you are so close with Luhan. You collected all of your courage and approached him as his football club’s manager. You became his friend and chatted with him after school, even he usually delivered you home because two of you came back from school late.

 

Today rain was pouring hard outside the school, let you and Luhan trapped in the school. You two can’t walk home because no umbrellas in your bags. You sat beside Luhan who was staring at you enthusiastically. He found it was interesting to talk to you, that was why he never got bored to talk to you.

 

“So, how’s your mathematics? Is it gotten better or not?” He asked about your mathematics scores which always bad before he taught you. Because one day he saw your paper test and shocked when he looked at how great you were on that subject, he laughed and started to give you hands to help. He became your tutor for months for math since he was your sunbae and what you learnt was just a piece of cake to him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter