(Not So Bad) Arranged Marriage

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          You glance at this boy in front of you for a second and then look down again. You feel tense and awkward auras dancing around of you and him happily. Both of you don’t say anything— both feel pressure and shy. But you knew, he is a nice guy. He won’t hurt you, if he is, you are sure your parents won’t even let he married with you, even it’s for your parents business’ sake.

          Yeah, this boy— in front you are your fiancé.

          Your. Fiance.

          Fiancé.

          But you never knew him before.

          Yep. It’s arranged marriage.

          His name is Xi Luhan and his parents have a strong close relationship with your parents. Luhan’s parents are wealthy, but because of betrayal in one of the important worker, they loss so much money until they have to lend some money to your parents, the most trusted people who can Luhan’s parents counting at.

          Your parents are kind enough to give them another capital to make their business return to normal. Your parents doesn’t want a payback for the money, they are thinking to love match Luhan— the only child of Xi’s family with their precious daughter that never thinks to get married in her entire life.

          You.

          Your parents know, you are the person who doesn’t like to refuse any demand of everyone. If a stranger begs money from her, she will give it without hesitation. And how come your parents request you something and you can refuse it?

          And the most important, you know maybe it will be the great thing because you’ve always been busy with your works, with your own world. Having a man that maybe will making a good change to you is not a bad idea.

          After look at Luhan, you just feel a little shy, because Luhan looks more cute and handsome than you ever expected before. He has such warm smiles and you knew he loves his parents from his acts before. Now, you and Luhan given a chance to know more about each other, but you know, this won’t be as easy like you speak.

          “N, nice to meet you..” Luhan said with awkward smiles. You smile back at him as you offer him candies in your pocket. He shook your head politely. “No, thank you, (Y/N)-sshi.”

          “Don’t call me that. It’s not worth to call me the one who is younger than you as sshi like I’m important person.” You said as he smiles when he heard that.

          “Then I will call you (Y/N) from now, do you agree with that?” Luhan said as you look at his cheek getting redder.

          “Then should I call you ‘oppa’?” You giggled when you said that ‘oppa’ word. You don’t know but tense and awkward feeling gone slowly, makes you feel more comfortable around him.

          He nods and then smiles for a while.

          “I’m sorry.” Luhan said, breaking the silence. You look at him with confuse stare. “For this arranged marriage. Because of this, maybe you had so many problems, maybe you were fighting with your boyfriend, huh?” He guessed as he rubs his neck with laughs.

          You shook your head as you smile to him. “I don’t have any. I really don’t have something I should worry about.” You said as you feel Luhan’s smiles getting wider. “What about you?”

          “And so do I.” He said as he laughs. “I don’t have any girlfriend. I’m just thinking for my parents’ will. And when they said they wanted me to get married with their friend’s daughter, I just can’t refuse it. But after I look at you, I think this is better than I ever expected.” He said as he blushes again.

           You chuckle when you hear that, feeling relax because you didn’t make a problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter