My Love

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            You are waiting for your boyfriend, Luhan. You can’t help but feel so pissed off, annoyed, and bored because of him. Who will feel happy if they are waiting for someone about 4 hours?

            Yeah, 4 hours! Luhan makes you waiting for 4 hours!

            You don’t even know where he is now. You called him, texted, and asked his friends, but you got no answer from that. But even Luhan makes you waiting for 1 day, you still wait for him.

            Today is your 3 years anniversary with him.

            You happy, sad, cry, embrace, annoyed, excited, or anything together with him. You spent so many memories you won’t forget together with him and he always makes you happy.

            To be honest, you don’t really love him as much as he does towards you. You just accepted his love 2 years ago because you feel touched with his kindness and how loyal he is. Until now, you just feel mesmerized with him, nothing more.

            You can’t help, even you try hundred times, but you still can’t love him so much.

            You still scared if someday he will leave you like the other ex of you. You attached with your ex so much, you believed that he is the one who will become your husband, will standing next to you with proud feeling on the wedding stage. You love him, love him until you give him all of you.

            You heart, your body.

            He took all of you, and then left like nothing happened. You were hurt so much, and it makes you won’t believe at any other boys anymore.

            But you don’t know, Luhan seems different with other boys. He is loyal, kind, sweet, and always thinking about you. He never force you to do anything you don’t want, he never angry with you, understand about you, and he still love you so much even he knew that you were not anymore. And you are sure, he will still love you even no one going to stand right next to you.

Honestly, you don’t know how to love him as much as he does.

            Slap yourself. You were just too stupid, you knew that.

            “Ah, Luhan, where are you..” You murmured, started to feeling something isn’t right. He never made you waiting for a long time like this, even for a minute. In a date, he will come first, never make you wait for him.

            “Hey, did you saw that?!” You heard someone pass you saying something with his friend. “That man, who got accident in crossroad!”

            “Yes!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter