I Can't Do Anything

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Luhan looks at his hands, stares at them blankly. His hands full of scars, blood, and red mark. He sighs as he wants to grab his berretta, but medium pitch voice enters his ear, makes him stops.

            “They hurt you again, didn’t they?”

            Luhan looks back and find you with (hair length) (hair color) hair, (eyes color) eyes, and weak smile paint on your lip. He replies you with smiles as he leaves the ‘Larry encore’ pistol and sits on the couch again. “I don’t have any desire to feel pain anymore.” He said as you sit at the couch in front of him. “What about you? Did you got punish also, (Y/N)?”

            “Similar thing like you had.” You said as you show him your arm that is hides under your blouse before. He widens his eyes when he looked at your arm that is full of burns. “They punish me with electric gun every time I got wrong with the question they asked recently.” You said flatly, like it was ordinary thing that happened every day.

            Both of them stare at each other for a long, long time. Just like their minds are connected, so they don’t need any rubbish words, but they just need to spending their time for a while every day like this to make both of them feel stronger than before.

            You and Luhan are both orphanage, doesn’t have any family that will hug them every time they cry. They both raised by government and become one of the secret agents that will work for the country’s sake even they have to sacrifice their heart and soul.

            No, not for the country’s sake, to be honest. For the government importance, for their selfishness things, for their position, fdr protect their existence.

            Life as a secret agent is not awesome and cool as film. No luxury cars, no y women, no luxury apartment, no modern technologies for personal used. Those things are just bull.

            You will feel close to the hell.

            Just imagine, increasing ability to shoot or combat, practice about 18 hours each day, and every time whip will comes twice to your bare hands when you got wrong is not excessive. To increase ability to become smart and genius, read 50 thick books about 20 hours each day and you will be given a thousand questions about logic and knowledge. If you are got wrong, just cry because there is no one to help you.

            It’s really happened.

            It’s not dramatic, it is always used to be. To become the strongest, human must got pushed by emotion, threaten, violence, pain, or maybe kill the people who are important to them so they will obey whatever you say. It’s cruel, but it’s really the possible way to make human become stronger, stronger, and someday become the strongest.

            “I’m going to the real battle field 2 days from now.” You said as you stare at him quietly. “They put me as troop of first team. Number 40, will be put in third line.”

            Luhan widen his eyes. “A- are they sure?! You still— I mean you are still so young and they make you stand in front? Just what the hell is happened?!” He shouted with full of disagreement looks.

            “Battle field is thousand times scarier than practice in here.” You said as you stand up. “I have to get back to my room, I hope we can meet again.” You said softly and put some weak smile on your lip.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter