Unfinished Melody

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"(Y/N), Time to eat."

You hear your mom calling for dinner in front of your bedroom door. You, who awoke from your day dreaming, now moving slowly towards the door of your room carefully, trying to not fall. You're trying to be cautious towards the direction of your mother's voice, trying to use your hearing, because it's useless to use your eyes to find your mother.

You're blind.

“(Y/N)!"

Your mother scream heard in your ears, but it was too late. You've fallen before realizing why your mother is screaming.

"(Y/N), Are you okay? Next time, let me guide you, okay?" Your mother asked with care and attention to your scuffed knees.

You shook your head. "It's okay, mom." You answered with high-spirited and tried to smile. You feel your mother's heart, even though you couldn't see her face, you know she wanted to cry about you.

First your life is perfect with your perfect-body, you're also very happy to life together with your friends, your lover, your family, and all of them. Until the incident— a month ago, when you're in the car with your friend who didn't pay attention to the road and makes the car hit the tree.

Fortunately happened to all of your friends, they are only lightly injured and may recover after some time. But it's not happened to you. A broken glass on the car that makes colors you can see through your (eye color) eyes turn unto black.

Not only that.

All your friends are leaving you, also with your lover, Luhan. Well, Luhan isn't dumping you, but you deliberately stay away from him and didn't make a contact with him after you know you are blind. You realize, later or now, you're going to lose him.

What is remaining is just your family who accept you just the way you are. You've to get out from your school because of minor accidents that make you lost almost you had.

Your mother guides you to the dining room. You hear your father's sound talking to... someone you didn't know.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Said the father happily and hug you tightly. You reply hug from your dad. He went back from work. Your father holds your hand warmly makes you smile. You realize if it weren't because that accident, you can't get this close to your family.

The accident that takes your eyes isn't too bad after all.

"Yang, this is my daughter, (Y/N)." You father said to someone you don't know, make you tilt your head. "(Y/N), this is my friend's children. His name is Yang and he will live with us here from now. I hope you do not mind it, (Y/N)."

"My name is Yang," said the man, who was a man with soft voice. "Pleased to meet you."

"I... I.."

You thought his voice sounded familiar... But who? You don't know someone named Yang before.. 

You can't say anything. Since you lost your sight, you become humble and rather to be in your room and just talking with your mother. You don't like someone you don't know his face and his personality. You also feel this guy is strange, you feel familiar with him and certainly ever seen him before.

"G, greetings..." You mumbled and tried to smile. You're convinced that Yang is staring at you and smiles.
.
.
You took a deep breath. You bored because you're alone in your room. Your mother is going to market and your father, of course, he was working. Yang, a man who lived in this house with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter