Beautiful Flower

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The wind was blowing so hard, make some of the colorful petals flying everywhere. You captured the petals flying nearby and observing that, trying to guess the type of flower for a moment, but you couldn't. You are not interested into the plants, so you didn't know many types of the flowers.

But this petal is so beautiful.

You entering a giant flower garden, there a lot of the types of flowers that you didn't know.

You sigh, at least these gardens can please you, even a bit.

This is your first visit to China, you forced to go here and left you friends in your country because your father told you to. If you said you didn't want to go with him, it's mean that you have to sleep alone at night in your house?

No. That's too scary. You afraid or ghosts and you are suggestive person.

But in here, you were so lonely.

Suddenly, something catches your eyes. There is a flower you didn't know that has a same color with petal you got before. You narrowed your eyebrows in surprise. You feel that you really hate that flowers but you don't know why.

"Lily. That is a lily flower. Yellow-colored Lily." Someone said behind you, make you surprised and immediately turned around. "Means by lies, fake." He continued.

You nodded. That's why you hate this flower...

You stop stared at that Lies flower and turned to that boy. He has a black hair with black shining eyes which shined through of your(Y/N) (eyes color) eyes, he is blushing when you are staring at him.

He stared at you, started to feels annoyed. "Hey," said the little man's with a sigh out from his mouth. "Ah— never mind." He cut all of his words, turned, and left you behind.

"H, hey!!"
.
.
"Hey, dad." You call your father who was working on something you didn't know. 

"Hey, babe. How was your day in here?" Your father asking softly to you with smiled. You just replied his question with a faint smile.

"I think I was making someone mad at me, dad." You said while you sat down next to him. Your father widens his eyes, full of question. "I stared at him too long and then he got mad.”

Your father smiled and patted your head softly. "That's right, (Y/N). You have to search for him tomorrow. Hm, wait a minute. Is that a little boy?" Your father asked you.

You nodded. "You know him, dad?" 

"I think you meet with Xi family's child," your father said and thinking for a while. “I think he is lonely. Xi family just has one child and I visited their house yesterday then found him played alone.”

"Really?! Alright, tomorrow I will search that boy!” You said, in high-spirited makes your father laughs. You notice something on the table.

"Hey, dad... Is that..?"
.
.
You walk again in the middle of the garden again the next day. You hoped that you could meet him again in here. Your eyes widened when you heard the footstep sound approach to you.

Is that a little boy last time? You turn your head with enthusiasm, hoping that footstep of him since you've been waiting for 1 hour.

No. It's not him. You see a man who had a scary-faced and start approach you. You feel this man is dangerous and you afraid with him, makes you immediately ran.

You're right, he is targeting you.

When you ran as fast as you can, he followed you and easily caught you.

"LET ME GO!!!" You cried, hoping someone can hear your shout. "L-let me go!!! Dad!!!!" You continued to shout, hope your dad— no, anyone could hear you.

He didn't say anything and carried you out of the garden. He was trying to hold your mouth so you can't shout and cry for help, but you bite his hand. "Gaaah!! You little bastard!!!" He mocked you and slapped your cheek.

Tears started to fall down from your eyes. "L-let me go..." You whispered with a trembling voice. 

Suddenly, you heard a stone thrown by someone unto your kidnapper makes him turned around and see who did that to him.

"Let go of her!!" 

Your eyes widened. Little boy you're looking for is in front of you! No, no. That's not important, and now he was trying to save you. Is he mad at you yesterday? But now he is your savior and this time, you depend on him.

"You stupid little boy... How dare you threw rocks at me," that man throws you violently and stared at that little boy with madness. "Are you trying to test me?"

"Shut up!" He shouts to that man angrily. "Hey, you!! Call any help from adult here as soon as possible!!! Now!!!" He Commanded.

You nodded and ran fast as you can.

That man wanted to caught you, but again, that Xi little boy throw him again using stone. "Your opponent is me." He said, manly.

That man smirked evilly, "so you're ready to die, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter