Cute Vampire

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            You was searching everywhere for the boy who lives together with you. He didn’t come back to your house even the clock is already pointing at 12. You are scared to go out at midnight, maybe drunken guy will attack you, but you have no choice.

            You must find him.

            You enter every hidden place very caution, afraid there are some of naughty guy there and will attack you, so you bring knife also with you, to defend yourself.

            You notice someone there.

“Luhan..?”

            You widen your eyes as you found Luhan laying on the floor and seem crying. You run towards him and looking at him worriedly. “Luhan, are you okay?” You asked as you can see blood sticks on the corner of his mouth.

            You notice there is a body laying next to him.

            “(Y/N)..” He said weakly and hugs you tightly. “I.. I killed..”

            He said and cries while hugging you. You stare at him, feeling so stupid that you even can’t help your best friend. You never look Luhan this sad, even crying in front of you. Luhan is type who won’t cry in front of everyone, even he feels so sad and down, he never showed his tears— so manly. So don’t judge him from his cute and sweet-child-alike looks.

            He is strong, he always shows you he is happy even once you heard his story, the one who wants to cry are you.

            ‘I killed’

            You know the truth behind of his name and looks. Xi Luhan everyone knows is different that Xi Luhan you knew.

            Believe in vampire?

            Believe it or not, it’s up to everyone who wants to hear this.

            Yeah, he is. Luhan is a vampire.

            Don’t ask why there is a vampire look cute like him. You also don’t believe it at first, until he shows you his fangs. You can believe if Kris— Luhan’s friend who live next to your house is a vampire also because vampire— from the rumor or at least from the famous movie twilight— has a cold stare, perfect body, handsome, cool, and also looks cold-blooded.

And Luhan..?

             He is cute, sweet, and very gentle. He is running in front of you like a child, wants to accompany you watching movies in cinema, even sing a lullaby when you had insomnia. Not all of them are wrong— Luhan also had a perfect body and those you called as abs, but his face is not suit the vampire you knew.

             He said to you that vampire is not like everybody thought. It’s true that vampire is an immortal thing from age, but they can be dead, they can’t be a bat or something, they are not thirsty of blood or cold-blooded murderer, but they need blood. Vam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter