He Loves You, Not Anyone Else

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “_____, are you there?”

          Luhan entered the house that is familiar in his sight. He brought white plastic bag in his left hand. His school uniform still glued on his body and his black school backpack hanged on his back. He looked left and right, looking for other people that may come to greet him. “Ahjumma?” He shouted in the same time when his phone buzzed, showed him there is a new message.

          He read it carefully while his left hand closing the door.

          ‘Luhan-ah, did you go back from school already? Could you please take care of my child, _____ for a while? I need to see her psychiatrist. Thank you for being a good boyfriend for her— (Your surname) eomma, not your ahjumma.’

          Luhan giggled after he read the last sentence of his ahjumma’s message. It was from _____’s mom, his girlfriend for more than 3 years. He replied fast, making her sure that he is inside her home already and her child will be safe under his arms.

          He happily walked in and searched for your presence. He knows, even he shouted, you won’t replied or maybe shouted back. He popped his head while he opened the brown door that he always knew as your bedroom, “_____?” He asked again and smiled when he found your presence that was sitting on the bed and watching drama in TV.

          He waved at you and closed the door, while you just stared at him until he got onto your bed and crawled beside you.

          “Hey, I brought your favorite food! Come on, eat it!” He said happily and smiled brightly. This deer opened the plastic in his hand and showed the food to you. “You want?” He looked at you with big grin plastered on his face.

          Your eyes showed sparks because your excitement of your favorite food. You nodded slowly and wanted to take the food from his, but he pulled it faster than you do.

          “No, let me.” He said and took the spoon. Your cheek flushed red because of his sweetness. You just glanced at other direction, tried to hide your embarrassment away. “Alright, babe. Open your mouth.” He said and landed the spoon full of food on your lip, knocked it slowly on your lip, requested your mouth to open.

          You just stared at him for a while, before you opened your mouth slowly.

          It tastes so good, especially it’s from Luhan’s affection towards you.

          After you had terrible and angst accident a year ago— when you got by 3 drunk jerks in the street when you got back from school in evening, while you started to have a new gloomy days, while the nightmare of your has been started. That was the new day, you became someone different, after you had treatment in hospital and from psychiatrist— but both of them can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter