"He Is Nothing But Perfect For You, For Anyone."

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            You let your body fell down to the ground as the match stopped with your winning against your senior. The couch of yours clapped his palms to you, showing satisfaction of your skill of tennis. You let yourself showing a thin smile to your couch and try to control your breath. That was a tough match, your senior is one of the best tennis players in your school, as a new star of field, even it was hard, and you can take win place over her.

            “Good job!” Your best friend hugged you and lifted your body up, made you whimpered with her act. She gave you large grin and putted you down again.

            “That was hurt.” You glared at her and took water bottle in her hand and drank everything inside it. You let out a sigh after you fill your thirstiness and look at the sky. Why so dark? Is it really evening? You looked at your friend, who still grinned at you. “What time is it?” You asked.

            “Why asked? It’s 10 PM.” She replied, made you widen your (color) eyes. “Why? Do you forget to tell that you will have sleep over exercise in school for tournament in July? Don’t tell me you didn’t bring extra clothes.”

            . You forgot it.

            “Hey! _______?!”

            You lifted yourself with high speed and ran from the field, ditched the couch, your friend, and other your team mates. You were forgetting about this, and you forgot that you have a plan with Luhan, your boyfriend. He is not a student from the same school of yours, because of that, you rarely meet each other, especially when exams are begin or club has events. You two promised to meet up in the restaurant at 5 PM about a week ago after a long time missing each other because of exams.

            Now it’s 10 PM. The restaurant closed already and you checked your phone, 20 missed calls and 10 unread messages. “.” You cursed yourself. You are being a bad girlfriend, he probably left the restaurant already, of course, it closed.

            But you still have to go there, checking on him.

            You don’t know what words you could say if you meet him. Even you are really sure he won’t be there anymore. 5 hours late, and it’s already night. You ran faster, both panicked and both afraid because you passed the dark alleys. You panted hard, sweats poured from your temples and wetted your hair— even it was wet from the start because of your exercise.

            The store and restaurant in that district are close already, only street lamps lighting you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter