Sweetest Punishment

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Be careful.

.

.

            “Luhan-oppa is so cute!”

            “And I heard he doesn’t have any girlfriend now!”

            “Oh, I heard the same also. He said he just want a girl who is similar like his type, right?”

            “Hey, (Y/N)~ You think same also with us, right?”

            You heard what your friends said in front of your desk, chatting. You, who was prefer to study for Spanish exam rather than having a chat with 3 of your best friend just look at them with confused look.

            “What? Don’t give me the lame joke like that.” You said, make them look at you with disbelief looks.

            “The one who joking are you, (Y/N).” Your friend points at you. “You are his friend, right?”

            “Friend? Are you sure?” You raised your eyebrow and move the book page to the next. “In front of my eyes, he is just other ordinary boy. You know, he forces me to do lots of things for him.”

            “You better watch out your mouth, (Y/N)~” Your friend teased you and poking your cheek again and again. “Luhan is famous flower boy. An ulzzang, you know? Every girl is screaming his name. He has deathly smiles.”

            “That would be probably excluding me.” You said and read your books that are full of Spanish words. “He’s not my type.” You said lightly.

            “You rock, (Y/N)~” You friend praised you.

            “But did you really not interested in him? You were spending a lot of time with him, right?” Your other friend said and looks at you straightly. “You and him also being a chairman and vice chairman of math club also.”

            “I don’t know what’s in my mind but I don’t think so.” You said and look at the whiteboard that full of Spanish. “He always forces me to do a lot of things. That ‘what-you-call-flower-boy’ bastard.” You roll your eyes and ignoring your friends.

.

.

            “(Y/N), today is your chance to clean the club room.” The captain of mathematics club, Luhan said to you and gives you a broom.

            “Me again?!” You said as you pout, still taking the broom.

            “Well, just I to clean this room seem a bit hard.” Luhan said and gets another broom.

            “This is modern era, Luhan-seonjang. Romusha must be prohibited.” You said, make your captain laughs. “I definitely won’t join this club again next year.”

            “You are funny, (Y/N)~ Every time I ordered you to do this and that, you just murmured the same thing, but until this fourth semester, you always accept my offer” He said and laughs, makes you sigh.

            “It was not offer. It’s forcing.” You said as he laughs. You are starting to sweep the floor. “Someday you must pay me back for everything I did for this club, captain.”

            Luhan giggles when he heard that. “And I bet you will forget it tom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter