It Flows

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          You are waiting in front of the arrival gate with fast heartbeat. You just don’t know how to control yourself, feeling like the soul almost escapes from your body. It’s hard to control yourself to be calm now after the speaker shouts the plane from Germany had just arrived safely in there.

           You bit your lip nervously and tighten your grip tightly.

           It has been 5 years after the last time you meet your beloved Luhan. You always shock by yourself when you counted how many years you spent without your beloved on your side. You never thought your relationship with Luhan will be going stronger than ever.

           You can control your jealousy when couples passed you in the park.

            You can control yourself not to attach to other guy.

            You can control not to cry because sometimes your feeling about missing him always popped out and it can be explodes like grenade.  

            It was 5 years ago and this time your life seems perfect. You graduated from university with the best score among all of people in university, your sister got married about a year ago, and you just accepted in famous office that offered you big payment.

            And now Luhan is back.

            You know, human’s life never always full of suffers and suffers. You suffered enough that time and this time you will get the payback for your patience and strong heart.

            Sometimes you and Luhan fought also. You and Luhan just chatted on Skype at the weekends, and both of you felt unbelieving with what each other said. Luhan scared if some boys approached you and it made you leave him, and so do you.

            But that was before when you did long distance relationship. There will be another problem that you both have to pass, but you don’t want think too much about it.

            At least, Luhan is back.

            You widen your eyes as it catches some crowd that walking slowly to go to outside of the airport. Half of them are German, half of them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter