Hero [EDITED]

Collection Of Short Stories [Grammar & Story Line EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, guys. Introduce myself! I'm one of admin on LuhanImagine, using 'Mi' as my ID. (twitter)

I think I should post it in here so you can read it anytime! Enjoy!

 

P.S : EDITED

 

 

“Okay, stop!”

 

You heard your dancing tutor stopped you and your friends from dancing by following the rhythm. You sat down on the ground, panted hard while your hand wanted to reach your water bottle. You looked to your friend, Ji Junmin who was creeping in the ground to reach her water bottle with funny pose to show her tiredness. You giggled at her, before you sat next to her and other trainees that became your friends.

 

“Man, that was tiring! Lee-songsaenim became so hard to us after it declared that we are going to get debut soon!” Your friend, Byun Ahyun, panted hard and lied on the ground, without caring of manner anymore.

 

“It can’t be help, Ahyun-ah. Just do this training seriously! You were the worst among all of us about dancing!” Junmin replied and stuck her tongue out, teasing Ahyun who was about to throw her water bottle.

 

You giggled and smiled. You were quiet among all of your friends. You were only laughing when they pulled jokes towards you, and only answered when they asked you directly. You turned your head and looked at your last lollipop. Without thinking, you stood up and took the lollipop in your mouth and heading outside.

 

“Where are you going, _____?” The leader soon-to-be Jung Minyoung asked you before you closed the door.

 

“I’m going to canteen for a while, buying lollipops. Anyone want anything from canteen?” You asked but there wasn’t answer but Junmin’s question.

 

“Girl, you really love to eat lollipops! You always bought the same one all the time.” Junmin said and rolled on the ground. “Was there something behind it?”

 

You just smiled and closed the door, leaving Junmin’s question unanswered. You smiled to yourself, looking at the peeled lollipop on your hand. This wasn’t just something. With this lollipop, it showed you someone you looked so high when you were childhood.

 

Your hero.

.

.

You were 8 years old that time and went holiday to China. You stuck at the lift that won’t be opened until the technician fixed it. You were so scared. Your parents were not there and you were sure they were outside and screamed your name. They must hate themselves for leaving you alone in the mall.

 

You drown your face between your arms and legs. You started to cry hardly while murmuring your parents’ and trembled hardly. You stopped when you heard footstep came closer to you.

 

"Don't cry.."

 

Someone whispered to you. You looked up and find a little boy, maybe older than you or even younger than you. His face was so cute and his smile looked like an angel. He used green shirt with short pants that brighten his milky skin. He stuck in the lift along with you, but he seemed calm, not like you.

 

"What will happen to us?" You asked with hoarse voice because you tried to stop your cry.

 

You saw him sat next to you and smiled again. He took something out from his pocket gave you that. You looked down and found a lollipop in his hand. "Don't cry. We will be okay. We have to be patient. People from outside will help us later." He said and patted your head, calming you down.

 

You stared at him with teary eyes. "R, really?" You asked and took the lollipop slowly. Your parents reminded you not to take anything from someone you didn’t know, but this boy seemed so kind and warm, you even forgot your promise to your parent that you won’t talk to strangers.

 

He smiled and nodded to make you sure. He then murmured something ‘ah’ from his mouth before leaning closer to you. “Come here! I will make you relax!" He said and tapped his own shoulder,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter