SEQUEL PREVIEW

A Taste of Temptation

author's note: Thought I'd let you all know that this here is the preview of the sequel that should be posted in the upcoming days (Most likely next sunday 12/18)

 

 

description:

College is stressful as it is for young Tomo, an eighteen year-old girl with a love for the ocean and a passion for literature, but life seems to get even more mixed up as she meets the enigmatic Kai. It almost seems like fate brought them together, but fate also knows how to play cruel tricks on people and not even Tomo is an exception to that. Love, turmoil, friendship, forgotten pasts. Tomo is put to the ultimate test: To perhaps have the greatest love of all, or to sacrifice everything in order to save the world. It is her destiny to return to the beginning, and to right the wrongs of the past, even if it means giving up on the love of her life.

 
 

“Hush in the garden,

Hush soft, soft.

Hush in the place,

Where my lover knows not.”

 

 

excerpt:

Fade. Blur. Switch. I am standing in front of a different location that looks like a traditional home of Japan. A young girl, a teen, sits on the elevated platform of the household. Her kimono is a brilliant purple with soft pink edges and a dark navy obi. She is looking down at her feet and it takes me a moment to realize that she’s crying. At first, she is mumbling to herself in her native tongue that I don’t understand. But soon the words morph and I can hear and comprehend every single word that escapes from .

 

“He does not love me.”

 

In this past life, they were not in love.