Q&A/BTS Chapters

A Taste of Temptation

Hi there! Not an update really but if anyone has questions about A Taste of Temptation send me a message on tumblr ( exocutive ). Although tumblr is best for this, if you don't have a tumblr or you really really prefer AFF, comments down below are accepted as well. Ask me anything! Like about the plot, charcters, SHC, inspirations, or questions for a specific charcter POV. You can also request behind the scenes chapters such as scenes from Daeun's childhood when Sehun was still around or perhaps extra fluffy romance between Daeun and Jongin? I'll answer all questions (no repeats) on this chapter and maybe even another chapter if I need more space? Also, for the requests I'll put them on a separate chapter labeled "requests" and you all can comment down below if you like a particular request. If there seems to be a lot of you who want a certain one and I'm for it as well, I'll write up a little short story for it. Alright, ask away! (thank you to all of you for reading, subscribing, and/or upvoting!)


Q: What happened to Minkyung? Is she human/vampire? Is she okay that Jongin chose Daeun? What about the soul mate thing? (as originally asked by dreamyShia)

A: Minkyung, a vampire, is no longer in the picture. I made it a little vague as to how this happened because in the scope of things, she wasn't a very important character. Perhaps she didn't really add to this particular fanfic, however I wanted to set up the prospect of having "soul mates" and that even though Daeun and Jongin were made for each other but not really meant for each other, they still overcame their fate to be together. This soul mate thing will be more of a problem later in the sequel of ATT. Although I wanted to keep it sort of vague, I'll say that Minkyung most likely understood where Jongin was coming from. They only met a few, brief times and even then it wasn't the connection that Jongin had with Daeun. It was an insatiable attraction of course, but an attraction based off of fate nonetheless. They simply were not made for each other in this fic. This takes us to another point I tried to (but probably failed to) allude to: soul mates does not mean they end up together. At least not in this particular universe. It simply means their personalities are insync and probably if Jongin met Minkyung before Daeun, Jongin and Minkyung would've been together and stayed together (unfortunately for Daeun). Basically: real emotional connections and bonds > destiny/fate/soul mates. I hope this sort of answers all the questions you have? If not feel free to ask me about it again!