Drama 2 - Arrival

Nothing better than you

 

Sayumi's POV

 

We have arrived in South Korea. We are accompanied by a staff of SM Entertainment. Our arrival at the airport, there are many fans in attendance to meet with us even though only two of us who come here. We are very pleased that there are many who support us as their idol.

 

Reina and I waved to the fans in attendance. We have provided transport to the apartment is purchased specifically for us. We get a rest for a day before we meet idol that’s will co-operate with us.

__________________________________________________________________________

After they are finished getting their bath, they are play pillow fight. They are really childish. Sayumi is was stunned for a while. Reina is very curious. Sayumi take her seat. Reina also join her.

 

“ Why Sayumi? What’s wrong?” Asked Reina.

 

“ Nope…nothing… I just think if I cannot do it. Without our member, I think I very weak. Moreover, I’m not good enough to co-operate with anyone that I not really know. I always have a bad situation. It will be more bad with my honest attitude that may be offensive to many people.”

 

“ Don’t worry Sayumi, everyone know about your character. They will understand about you. I think have more than one that same with you.” Supported Reina.

 

“ I guess we will have a great day tomorrow.” Sayumi said.

 

“ Yup, you’re right. Let’s go to sleep now…we have a long chat today. We have to get enough rest and do the best tomorrow.” Reina said.

 

 

TO Be Continued.....