Drama 11 - What if I attracted to you?

Nothing better than you

 

At the back stage

 

Reina’s POV

 

“Wah… I’m so happy after the great performances”

 

“ Yeah, me too, Reina, by the way, thanks a lot, Key, Jonghyun.” I said.

 

“ Yeah, Thanks a lot to both of you, Key and Jonghyun. You make the performances perfect” said Reina.

 

“ All of us make it perfect.” Said Key.

 

“ Yeah, that true” said Jonghyun

 

Sayumi and Reina have a big smile. It’s make Jonghyun attracted to Reina. Reina got Jonghyun’s attention.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Dup..Dup…Dup..

 

My heart beating fast. I don’t know why. When I look at Reina. My feeling gonna turned different.

 

She looks so cute and amazing. She is very shining in my eyes. My heart beating fast when she looks at me. Her eyes look at me now. I really nervous. And she smiled to me. I really get an electric shock in my heart. I hold my chest. I get my breath slowly.

 

“ Hei, Jonghyun, what’s wrong?” asked Reina with soft voice.

 

“ Ehh…Reina noona… errmmm… nothing” I tried to hide my nervous face.

 

Suddenly, Reina wipe my face. I’m surprised.

 

“Your face are sweating. Are you nervous for somethings?” asked Reina with soft voice. Reina captured my heart.

 

While I’m thinking about that…

 

“ Nee….let’s us do the best next time okay, everyone?” asked Sayumi.

 

“Yup, Let us do it.”everyone said.