Drama 16 - Attracted my heart

Nothing better than you

 

At the dance practice room

 

Reina’s POV

 

I really happy. Sayumi and Key are together now. They looked very happy. Sweet couple they are.

 

Then, Jonghyun come to me

 

“ Finally they are coupled right?” said Jonghyun.

 

 I nodded. I surprised when I know that I was talked with Jonghyun.

 

Suddenly,

“ Reina-noona,you got a photshoot today…Please come with us” said one staff that in charge with my schedule.

 

“ Alright, by the way, Jonghyun, would you like to joined my photoshoot? If you free,  come with me.” Asked me to Jonghyun.

 

“ My pleasure to receives that invitations, Reina noona”

 

Then Jonghyun follow me to the photoshoot recording place.

 

Accidently, Lee Soo Man was there too. He want to see Reina’s photoshoot. Jonghyun get a  seat beside Lee Soo Man.

 

Then Reina get her place for photoshoot.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Wow!!! She was amazing. She was a stylish idol. No matter what she do, it will be attracted everyone. She have  been do the best on her carier.

 

“ Jonghyun, how about you joined Reina’s photoshoot . This photobook will be launced soon.” Asked Lee Soo Man to me.

 

I’m surprised. I don’t know what to say. I’m speechless

 

Without hearing what I gonna to say…

 

“ Reina-chan, would you give Jonghyun joined for your photoshoot this time.? I suggest this to you.” Asked Lee Soo Man to Reina. If I could, I want to say no to Lee Soo Man but….

 

“ Sure, why not? It will be interesting.” Said Reina.

 

HUH????

 

I thought that Reina will be disagree on this opinion but it’s happen in opposite way.

 

I joined that photoshoot time.