Drama 6 - You are Gentlemen?

Nothing better than you

 

After a  while, the recording for Kiss The Radio finished

 

Reina’s POV

 

I packed my bag before go home.

 

Suddenly..

 

“ Reina noona…” Said Jonghyun.

 

“ Yes, Jonghyun… What wrong? “

 

“ Urmm…nothing….Can both of us ask Reina noona and Sayumi noona a dinner today? We’ll treat you.”

 

“ Errmmm…sure…We can, right Sayumi? “

 

Sayumi is nodded and agree with me. Sayumi and I waiting for Key and Jonghyun before we get a dinner together.

 

20 minutes later…

 

“ Sorry for late, Key have messed up the place or recording and lost his handphone.” Said Jonghyun. I smiled to him.

 

Then, Sayumi ask…

 

“ So, Key…have you found your phone?” worried Sayumi.

 

“ Yup… I found it at last. So, let’s go… I’m starving now.” Said Key.

 

We have a walk together to the restaurant. After an hour, we reach to the restaurant. Jonghyun give me a seat. He treat me just like his special friend. I don’t know why he do like that to me. So I thanks to him. He smiled to me. He get his seat after that beside me. Reversely for Key, Key just get his seat and not treat Sayumi well just like Jonghyun treat me. Then, Sayumi absolutely in mad mood.

 

“ Key, you are not gentlemen aren’t you?” said Sayumi.

 

Key surprised….

 

“ Why you say like that? Why I have to treat you just like Jonghyun hyung treat Reina noona. I’m not Jonghyun hyung. I’m Key.” Said Key. Obviously he ignoring Sayumi.

 

“ Urrgghhh…”sighed Sayumi.

 

Sayumi looks like very depressed on what Key say to her. I don’t know what to do.

 

“ Key, don’t be so rude with Sayumi noona…Please forgive him, Sayumi noona. He still not matured..” Jonghyun bowed to Sayumi. Sayumi and I speechless.

 

“ I will forgive him” said Sayumi.

 

 

TO Be Continued.....