Drama 10 - Great performance

Nothing better than you

 

The stage become dark……

 

Audience started to cheering again

 

The Hello music started. The spotlight shining at Sayumi and Reina. They got their place at their stage. Sayumi get a seat at a bench. Reina also get her a place at beautiful window of the house that had been prepared for the performance. She staring at the window as if she waiting for someone.

 

SHINee Jonghyun started his move. The spotlight start shining and follow him. He started to sing. And Reina looks at Jonghyun and she smiled.Jonghyun come to Reina.

 

Then, SHINee Key started to sing his line. While singing, Key following Sayumi walks.

 

“Hello..Hello” they are sing and dance together.

 

Jonghyun give his hand to Reina. Then,Reina accepted. Reina follow him.

 

Key get Sayumi’s attention. He give Sayumi a ring. Sayumi become happy. That performance get attention the audience at that stage. The audience get jealous on what happened on the stage. Even though it just a performance, but it just a real. Sayumi and Reina dance together with Key and Jonghyun.

They make a hot performance. Everyone like it. They excited about it.

 

After SHINee Hello performance, Nanchatte Renai song started. Sayumi and Reina started dancing and singing.

 

 

Jonghyun and Key also joined dance. The fans are really surprised and excited on them. They are really make the great performance that night. When the rap part, Key is take that part. That make the song more fun. Jonghyun also take some vocal part with Reina as they are same power on vocal.

 

The performance finished~ Everyone screaming happy because of the great performance. They get a great support

 

They are bowed to the audience and say thanks to the audiences.