Drama 21 - Jealousy

Nothing better than you

 

Reina's POV
 
I do my chores. I keep dance and dance for our show. I ant to sop thinking the nonsense things now. It's make my heart bleeding a lot.
 
Damn!!!!
 
I cannot focus my step. I get a rest for a while. Why I have to crush on Jonghyun.? I have o stop loving him. If I can't do that, I'll not make the best on my performances.I just like want to cry. 
 
The only that I want now...
 
Jonghyun replied back my feeling to  him.
 
What can I do if Jonghyun love someone else than me.?
 
My eyes tearing a lot...
 
Door opened....
 
"Noona? Are you there Reina noona?" I heard Jonghyun voice call me. I rub my eyes with my handkerchief. I don't want he look at me in sad looking.
 
" Nae, Jonghyun. What is it? " I ask him.
 
" Urmm...I'm sorry for that day, noona. I thought I want to send you home but you have to go home by yourself. I'm really sorry noona.."
 
I'm speechless
 
"It's okay, Jonghyun" my voice become slower.
 
I looking to his eyes. Then my heart beating fast. But I feel so hurt. I don't know what to do with my feeling to Jonghyun. My heart is for Jonghyun. My love is for you, Jonghyun. How can I expressed this feeling to you? And what is your feeling to me?
 
" Noona, please don't misunderstanding, Se Kyung noona is not my girlfriend. I only treated her just like my sister."
 
" Why you tell all this to me? For what? " I asked him.
 
Now I feel so jealous. I admit it that I'm jealous when Se Kyung is love Jonghyun.
 
" I .... I love you....Reina noona...Saranghaeyo~" confessed Jonghyun.