Drama 3 - Agreement

Nothing better than you

 

In the morning,

Sayumi's POV

We have arrived at SM Entertainment. Both of us take a walk go to the near café. Based on the agreement, we have to see the company manager in nearest café. So, we get a walk. After get a seat in this café, waiter take our order. Reina and I ordered a chocolate cake with a hot coffee  each of us.

 

“ Seem this company have a good style, I think they are much more different with us” Reina said.

 

“ You know, Reina… This company is really different with our company. This company is consist boy and girl groups. While us, only girls we have. That why it is will be different way.” Sayumi said.

 

“ Sayumi, can we get a shopping after this? I want to buy something here. I hope I will spend a fun experiences here.” Asked Reina.

 

“ I think we will if we have a time, but we need someone to lead us. I want to go shopping just like you but…” Sayumi could not finished her sentences, someone make her surprised.

 

“ Good morning, Tanaka Reina dan Michishige Sayumi. Welcome to SM Entertainment. My name is Lee Soo Man.” Said him.

 

“ Ahh… Good morning, Mr. Lee Soo Man. We are from Morning Musume group in Hello! Project. We hope you are not feel disturbed for our present in South Korea” Sayumi said. Sayumi and Reina bowed together to Lee Soo Man.

 

“ Not disturbed at all. I really thanksful that you will come to here and help us lead our group here. Some kind, we will need help from a popular group just like you to make us more got than before. I want we get co-operate together now and forever.”

 

“ By the way, would you like to have a drink with us? I hope you’ll accept with our invitation.” Reina said with cheerful face.

 

“ Okey, I’ll join you.” Said Lee Soo Man

 

He take a seat with Sayumi and Reina. He get a happy chat with both cute girl.

 

“ By the way, would you like to visit our studio. Now we have a programmed on radio. Our radio studio is on air now. I hope you’ll be our guest today for our listener today. That will be more fun with your present in South Korea.” Lee Soo Man said.

 

“ Sure… we are gladly join. Right, Reina?” Sayumi turned her face to Reina. Reina nodded.

 

 

TO Be Continued.....