Drama 15 - Hate

Nothing better than you

 

After show, back stage

 

While they go out

 

Suddenly,

 

Sayumi slipped he step. She is gonna fell

 

Luckily, Eunhyuk save her from fall. Sayumi thanked to him. Eunhyuk blushes. Then, Key grabbed Sayumi’s hand immediately. He avoided Sayumi from Eunhyuk.

 

“ Ehh, Key…what’s wrong?” asked Sayumi.

 

“ I cannot stand for this anymore. I hate it.” Said Key.

 

Sayumi really don’t know what his meaning on his word.

 

“ Why? Why you hating on me? What’s my faults that make you very annoyed when you look at me? Tell me, Key…Why?” said Sayumi.

 

“ Yes, I’m hating on you. Because of you, I love you, Sayumi noona” expressed Key . Sayumi surprised on Key’s confession.

 

“ Key… are you really mean on what you say just now?” I’m kinda blur now.”

 

“ Do you think I’m playing on what I say just now? I’m serious in deep of my heart. First I start know you, you are flowering my heart.” Said Key

 

“ Maybe noona may not understand what I’m feel now…but I’ll never forget it” continued him with slower tone.

 

Quickly Sayumi hugged Key. Key become speechless

 

“ Saranghaeyo, Key” said Sayumi.

 

Key shocked

 

“ I thought I’m the one who keep this feeling. When you always mad to me, I thought you’re hating on me.” Explained Sayumi.

 

Key hugged back Sayumi.

 

“ I’m sorry, Sayumi noona. I’m just get jealous when you’ll not pay attention to me. It’s make me more jealous when you with some other guys than me.” Explained Key. He kiss Sayumi hand gently. Sayumi smiled to Key.

 

“ I promise Key,I’ll not fall in love with other guys than you”

 

 

………………………………….

 

Next day….

 

“ Ehhh? Really? Are you mean on what you said?” surprised Reina.

 

“ Yup…I’m serious.” Nodded Sayumi.

 

“ Congratulation, Sayumi. Finally you have coupled with Key. You are sweet couple… I happy for you”