Drama 14 - Pretty

Nothing better than you

 

Then, MC Hodong said

 

“ Awesome!!!!! I really impressed. Looks like SHINee got compatible with Morning Musume. Are you have practiced this song together? Looks like you can collaborated.

 

Then Onew said

 

“ Actually, we haven’t get any practiced together. We are really surprised that they are singing and dancing to our song. Even I don’t know we can do this kind of show…hahaha”

 

Then

 

Ai said

 

“ We haven’t get any practiced on this song actually. 2 days ago, we watched their Ring Ding Dong show. Looks like very interesting. This is the first time we tried to dance it. Finally we made it.”

 

MC Hodong : Cool, you all really talented. By the way Taeyeon-nim, What your opinion about them?”

 

“ They are really awesome. Since before we know Morning Musume, they always in great style” said Taeyeon

 

“How about you, Lee Teuk-sshi? What are you going to say about them?” asked MC Hodong

 

“ Urmm, they are cute..hahahha *he blushes* Well, they are really talented, of course. The person who have power in voice is Reina and Ai. They got a lot of strength. I never thought person like Reina would have a unique voice.” Said Lee Teuk.

 

“ So, you like Reina? Hahaha”

“ No, I more like Risa….Oppssss”

 

Everyone surprised.

 

 Donghae: Waeyo, hyung?

 

Lee Teuk : urmm…she is kinda pretty…hahaha

 

Risa : Thanks, Lee Teuk oppa

 

Then,

 

“By the way, Taemin and Aika have the same age and they are the maknae of the group. Please Taemin sing for Aika to see both of you are in the same atmosphere.” Said Hodong.

 

They are blushes

 

Then, Taemin start singing

 

He sing ‘Noona neomu Yeppo’ with soft voice and soft face. Aika smiled to him. He looks very romantic boy to Aika.