Drama 13 - Fantastic

Nothing better than you

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I looked at Reina that flow her tears. My hand automatically move to hug her. I hugged her for a long moment. Then I realized. What I’m doing now? I removed my hand from Reina noona.

 

“ I’m sorry, Reina noona. “ I said.

 

I become speechless.

 

Then,

 

“ Thanks, Jonghyun.” Said Reina. I become surprised. She look at me and smiled.

 

“ Thanks a lot , Jonghyun. You make me feel better now.”

 

At the hospital

 

Key waited outside, then the curtain of the Sayumi’s bed opened. Key rushed go to Sayumi.

 

“ Is it Sayumi okay, doctor?” asked Key to that doctor.

 

“ Yes, she’s fine. Just have a little sprained. Her ankle will be recovered after a week. Don’t worry.”

 

Then, Sayumi said…

 

“ Key, don’t worry about me. And , thanks a lot doctor.” Sayumi said. Doctor leaving them alone.

 

“ You are troubling person…” yelled Key. Sayumi surprised.

 

A minutes after that, Reina arrived to the hospital. She hugged Sayumi. She realived after seeing her in safe condition. Not have much time, Key leave them alone. Sayumi not have a chance to get explanation from him. She wonder why he do this kind of attitude?

 

Super junior member know about Sayumi and Reina. They are attracted to Reina’s and Sayumi’s beauty. Most of SM Entertainment groups like SHINee, Super Junior, f(x) and SNSD got a “KBS High King show “ with Sayumi and Reina. In coincidence way, Tsunku have send another 3 current Morning Musume members for that show. That are Ai, Risa and Aika. It make us very surprised.

 

Then they have to sing 3 song in their collection….

 

  1. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game
  2. Shouganai Yume Oibito
  3. Nanchatte Renai

 

They got a big clapped from everyone….

They bowed together and say thanks to everyone.

 

Then, they get a request from an audience suddenly…

 

“ Nae Morning Musume members, can you dance for us SHINee song for us? Everyone looks surprised. Even SHINee are surprised on that request.

 

Then, MC Hodong asked..

 

“ Urmm, are you really want to do it? “

 

“ Urmm… I think we have to dance that’s song. You think it’s will be alright, Ai-chan?” whispered Reina to Ai. Then, they agreed.

 

Reina whispered to the people who playing the instrument of the music.  All of them are dumb-founded and wonder what Morning Musume gonna do it.

 

The spotlight closed. It’s become dark.

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

“ So Fantastic” Reina started sing. She was in the centre. The spotlight shine to her.

 

“ So Elastic” sing along by Risa and Ai. Light was shine to them after that.

 

“So Fantastic so elastic “ Followed by Aika and Sayumi.

 

Ring Ding Dong

Ring Ding Dong

 

They are dancing so energetically. They are very talented to bring Ring Ding Dong song.

 

Then, SHINee also joined them

 

Onew-Ai

Jonghyun-Reina

Key-Sayumi

Minho-Risa

Taemin-Aika

 

They are dancing perfectly in pairing state. Furthermore, they are stopped their dance for this song perfectly. Everyone very excited.

......................................................................................................................................................................