Drama 20 - Argue with emotion

Nothing better than you

 

I go to the SM Entertainment company alone because Key and Sayumi have something to do. Never mind,as long they are happy. I also excited on their happpiness.

 

Someone pull my hand back. I saw Shin Se Kyung. She looks very mad on me.

 

" Are you the woman that with Jonghyun yesterday? asked her. I'm nodded.

 

" Yes, why you asking?"

 

"You are jerk!!! You think you can get Jonghyun from me? He's mine!!!" said her. I really shocked.

 

" Why you say like that? You or me is the jerk one, flirty woman?" I said with full angry. I cannot controlled my emotion. She slapped me.

 

PAP!!!! her hands touched my cheek very harshly. I'm hurt.

 

" Urgghhh...we love each other!!! How could you say I'm flirty woman?"

 

" WHAT YOUR PROVE THAT YOU'RE LOVING EACH OTHER? I NEVER SEEN YOU WITH HIM BEFORE!!!! "

 

She want to slapped me again. I closed my eyes. Immediately, Key come with Sayumi.

 

" SHIN SE KYUNG !!!!" shouted Key. She looks at Key and run away from this place. Gladly Key and Sayumi is here. I rub my cheek that really hurt.

 

" Are you okay, Reina?"

 

I don't know what to say. What can I say is I'm fine. A little bit angry with this condition. I leaving Key and Sayumi. I want to be alone now. Sayumi not take a step to chase me. She give me a chance to be alone now.

 

key's POV

 

" How could Se Kyung noona do this to Reina noona? Hyjng have rejected her but she still chased hyung and acting like hyung still like her. And why hyung still treated her nicely even though he know her.?"

 

"I don't know Key. I hope Reina is fine now. Hard to believe that Se kyung is slapped Reina just now." replied Sayumi.

 

" I don't know if hyung hyung will believe it or not, noona" I said.