Drama 5 - Spread the music

Nothing better than you

 

“ Nope, you are not scaring me, Reina noona. I’m just awkward to be the DJ actually.” said Jonghyun.

 

“Why you have to be awkward, hyung? You’re always doing this frequently these day.” Asked Key.

 

“ I know, but I always do with someone that always we talk..someone like artist in our country. I never had a chance to interviewed foreign idol like Reina noona and Sayumi noona.” He said.

 

The atmosphere in the room was getting warm that makes the number of radio listeners is increasing at that time. All the people laughed happy with the situation that is happening.Jonghyun caught off guard to see him trapped with his feelings.Reina did not intend to scare Jonghyun. However, Reina and Sayumi chuckle Key and Jonghyun see attitude toward them.

 

“ Actually, we are really happy for the atmosphere in Korea. Honestly, I was surprised when I saw so many fans welcomed us. We hope to make the best for fans and the music in Korea. We are really want to be the best for everyone. I want to spread our music to the world.” Said Reina with full spirit.

 

“ Okey, we will rest for awhile and you will listening the latest song that get in the chart, Onna to Otoko no Lullaby game sing by Morning Musume.”said Key.

 

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game song is played now~

 

Key started to follow the rhythm of that song. He looks like really sensitive to the music because when he hearing the song, he’ll follow. Sayumi is curious.

 

Suddenly, Key screaming….

 

Waahhhhhh…great!!!!

 

Everyone shocked. Key holds Sayumi’s hand. She was surprised.

 

“ Ehhh…?” surprised her.

 

“ Sayumi noona, can you teach me please~?” said Key. Sayumi know nothing. She looks very blur.

 

“ Teach you what? “ ask Sayumi.

 

“ Please teach me how to dance for this song. I really like the rhythm. Sound great.” Said Key.

 

“ Okey, but you know Key, you are scaring me … so eager to learn the dance of this song” said Sayumi.

 

 

TO Be Continued.....