Drama 18 - Surprised Date Time

Nothing better than you

 

Next weekend

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Why I have go to the theme park just for getting the CD from someone. Key said that I know that person but who?

 

I keep walking to the clock tower that nearby with me. Then,I saw Reina noona. I think she’s just like waiting for someone.

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Reina noona” greeted me.

 

“ Annyeong, Jonghyun. So, Jonghyun, finally you come here. Here, this is the CD that I have to give to you.”

 

“ Ah… yes…Thanks” I get that CD. Then I opened it. I read the note in the CD.

“ ENJOY FOR YOUR DATE HYUNG”

 

                                                    -Key-

 

I really mad on Key on that moment.

 

Then,

 

Reina said, “ Jonghyun,don’t be mad now. I think you should get a rest. Let’s go get some fun here. Plus, you can guide me in this place. Looks like very interesting.  Can you?” smiled Reina.

 

Then I agreed with her. I accompanied her to play many game at theme park. I really happy to play with her. I played splashing water with her. We are enjoyed. Reina looks get a lot of fun.

 

We get a seat on the bench nearby. Looks like Reina in cold. So, I take of my jacket and pit it on Reina. She looks surprised. Then she thanking to me.

 

“ Thanks, Jonghyun for stay with me today.” Said Reina. She smiled to me.

 

Suddenly, I see Shin Se Kyung around. She come to us.

 

“Ahh..Jonghyun, what are you doing here? And who is she?” Shin Se Kyung look at Reina. Reina get up .

 

“ I’m with her. This is Reina. And Reina, this is Shin Se Kyung.” Introduced Jonghyun.

 

“ Hi, I’m Reina”

 

Shin Se Kyung ignored her.